[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1-DSCN2959.jpg (571 KB, 1600x1393) Image search: [Google]
1-DSCN2959.jpg
571 KB, 1600x1393
https://youtu.be/QE4cx1eMQ9o

Discussion time
>>
>>79012394
Bump
>>
>>79012394
Whatever. I'd rather die slowly than go without technology.
>>
You have to be a special kind of sheltered retard to believe that RF is going to fuck you up. The only way for that to happen is to stand right next to/in front of a microwave dish or a really powerful transmitter.
>>
>>79013165

Kike
>>
>>79014484
Sorry that you're too lazy to educate yourself on RF.
Protip: Look up how the inverse square law relates to RF, and how different frequencies interact with the earth, the atmosphere, the magnetosphere, and the human body (for starters.)
Careful, HAARP might get you!
>>
>>79014909
Ignore people - it's like expecting to convince a moon lander conspiracy theorist that it actually happened with scientific arguments while he brings his own "scientific" arguments against it.

He's already made up his mind and he'll believe his delusions better because it gives him a form of comfort.
>>
>>79016332
hehehe

there is nothing wrong with our electric radio, internet, and phone waves flying through your entire body 24/7 goyim
>>
>>79016644
>Anything I don't understand is a CONSPIRACY
>>
>>79016854
>radiation doesn't fuck up cellular structure(among other things)
>>
Wow, yet another environmental problem we can do absolutely nothing about! Lets cause an outcry and get the public involved! That's sure to fix it!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.