[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ agree with Vargs political views?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Varg.jpg (54 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Varg.jpg
54 KB, 720x480
Does /pol/ agree with the political views of Varg Vikernes? He says all medicine is a lie, terrorism is a lie, modern agriculture is terrible, all political systems are terrible. He also is saying now that blond hair blue eyed people go to Valhalla and non-blond hair blue eyed people go to Hel.

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/paganism01.shtml
>>
>>79012059
No, don't get my wrong, sometimes I agreed that racemixing isn't good and all of that shit but he goes full bullshit after that... He just want to live during the Viking era, but is not surprising since he kill a men and burn some church.

>blond hair blue eyed people go to Valhalla and non-blond hair blue eyed people go to Hel.
He believe in a stupid religion and make no sense.... Not all of 'his' people have blue eyes. In fact in that own belief some Gods have dark hair
>>
>>79013105
That is correct. You don't need straight hair and pale skin to be white, my white friend.
>>
His game is very based, I encourage it.

>>79013105
Varg never murdered anyone and didn't burn those churches either.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 540x960
>>79012059
Wait

Is this him now?

Niggas face looks like he's Mohammad Al-bin liftin
>>
>>79014785
>Varg never murdered anyone and didn't burn those churches either.
He already admit it in one of his videos m8
>>
>>79015045
You're a liar
>>
File: war is peace.jpg (231 KB, 1880x904) Image search: [Google]
war is peace.jpg
231 KB, 1880x904
Half agree, half disagree with him.

No desire to return to the way the my forebears lived. Poor slav farmers who never saw much past their farmland with half their family dead due to child birth. The progress of technology is inevitable.

That being said I agree 110% that the modern man (myself included) is an enslaved wretch.
>>
>>79012059
Alert me when this LARPing dweeb cuck burns down a mosque.
>>
>>79012059
of course not, he's a fucking idiot.

>medicine is a lie
OMG what a fucking tool.
how can anyone be so stupid?
>>
>>79012059
>niggers are so dumb they live in mudhuts and larp as lions

>herp derp we shoud return to our roots and live as primitive hunter gatherers while larping as wolves

T. Vargcuck
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 630x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 630x355
>>79015638
It's all Scandinavians have man leave them alone
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.