[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need to get Florida for Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Floridacucks.jpg (616 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Floridacucks.jpg
616 KB, 2000x1000
Florida is a battleground state that Trump can easily win, especially with the recent shootings.

If we look at the Republican Primary compared to the Democratic Primaries, we see that about the same amount of people voted for Trump

500,000 voted for Bernie

and 600,000 voted for Rubio

With 400,000 voting Cruz.

We need to brainstorm on how to get Florida to go into Trumps favor.
>>
>>79010361
Obama won barely in 2012

Percentage 50.01% 49.13%

Obama also ran a campaign about change, non status quo, kind of like what Trump is doing now yet still barely beat Romney.

Repubs Florida primary totals
>http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P16/FL-R

Dems Flrorida primary totals
>http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P16/FL-D

Republicans had about 600,000 more total votes than the Dem's during the primaries in Florida. Trump has a great shot at winning this state
>>
Honestly, Trump needs to get tough on Cuba and make it a key issue this election cycle. Cuban Exiles are the Cubans that came to USA in the 60s and 80s due to their staunch opposition to communism and they hate Castro. While exiles older and very conservative some they have been very lackluster when it's come to Trump but if he brings Cuba back into the spotlight they will come out in droves.

Either way the exiles are what could swing Florida.
>>
>>79012430

You think the Cuba issue is a huge talking point for Florida?

Any other issues we could push?
>>
I live in South Florida. I have many worries. It seems this state gets more and more brown every year. If Hillary were to get elected I don't think Florida will go red ever again.
>>
>>79012739

Do you know people who voted for Rubio/Cruz that you can talk to?

That seems like a good demographic to try and convince.
>>
>>79012556
Among the Cubans that live in Miami, yes, but Florida is normally so close that every vote counts. Also the Cubans are what kept Florida red for Bush so to win Florida as a republican to win you need the Cuban vote.
>>
>>79012994

What is usually the Cuban stance on Guantanamo?
>>
>>79012944
Honestly everyone I know is either a huge Bernie supporter or completely on the fence between voting Hillary or not voting at all.

I don't know one person that voted Cruz or Rubio. Broward County was very enthusiastic for Trump.
>>
>>79012430
>>79012556
this isn't the 60's anymore
cubans are a democrat voting group now
>>
>>79013166

>Leaf

>>79013142

For the Bernie supporters you need to point out that Trump and Bernie actually share a lot in common.

Both are against Globalism. Bernie is incidentally against Globalism for very complicated reasons, even though he doesn't realize it.

Trump is purposefully against it.

That needs to be the core implication of each of your arguments.

Remind them that Hillary paid $1 Million to shill, tell them that most of the shilling is aimed at Bernie supporters(because it is) to get them to crack and vote Hillary. Make them angry about it, and tell them that she's lying in the same way about Trump.

You can even point out to them how many Republicans complain that he's too liberal, showing the inconsistency in media.

>"What is he exactly then? Is he too liberal or is he a racist conservative? Hillary is lying at every angle, I bet you don't know what he actually stands for."

History so far shows that once someone agrees with Trump ONCE, they eventually become staunch supporters.
>>
>>79013166
You don't know what "Cuban Exile" means.

Ok, third genrations are becoming more Liberal but I wasn't referring to them. Plus it's the Old people you need to win over, they're the ones who are actually going to vote.
>>
I'm a uni student abopt to graduate and potentially leave the state before elections. I'm actually looking for jobs in the state just so I can vote Republican.
>>
>>79010361
>Florida is a battleground state that Trump can easily win

Nope.webm

I'll agree he's got a fair chance to win it, but he's going to have to work for it. Something he doesn't know how to do.

He can lose Florida easily.

The same can be said for Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina and Arizona. He's in a fuckload of trouble and doesn't seem to have a clue just how much he's bleeding out all over the place.
>>
Anyone ITT thinking the Dems and more specifically Hillary have any shot of winning Florida come November are in for a hugggge letdown. Just wait
>>
>>79013955

>Posting outdated charts

Demoralization tactics don't actually work on us.

We're already as demoralized as it gets.

Ohio and Pennsylvania are in toss-up right now. He can win Florida as he is only down there by 3 points, the numbers are there, we just have to tap into what the people in Florida actually want.
>>
>>79014531

23 June 2016

> "out dated"

whatevs

Feel free to post some "unskewed" and more up-to-date charts.
>>
File: 0eeL2jC.gif (501 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
0eeL2jC.gif
501 KB, 350x233
>>79014638

"There's no hope" posters need to go back.
>>
>>79010361
I live here and I'll tell you how it's going to pan out. Majority of whites will vote for trump. Half Hispanics will vote for trump. Niggers will vote for whoever appeals to them first (that's how it has always been) and Asians will all vote trump. There is literally nothing you can do to change this, Florida is a trump state but we are all solidly divided. Also if I see any brits in my parks again I swear to kek I'm going to tell them to go back to their own country and be a London tourist for a change
>>
>>79014962

Polls seem to be saying Clinton has about a 3 point lead at this point. I'm wondering how many of those people are youngsters who won't actually vote.
>>
>>79015081
Polls are absolutely false in this instance. They will all claim Hillary is slightly in the lead yet trump will win. Screencap if you like
>>
File: trump_1454817431489.jpg (48 KB, 447x445) Image search: [Google]
trump_1454817431489.jpg
48 KB, 447x445
>>79014750

So, you got nothing.

I said nothing about "no hope." But, it's pretty clear you came to tha conclusion all by yourself.

What I was responding to was the imbecilic bullshit that "Trump can easily win" Florida. I didn't say a fucking thing about him not being able to win it.

The opposite, in fact. I think Florida currently leans Trump, but that he's not doing shit to secure it. Trump is the faggot who's so clueless that it will be easy for him to lose Florida.

If he fucking wants Florida, he's going to have to pull his head out of his ass and fucking fight for it. That's why I also highlighted PA, OH, NC and AZ. I forgot to add in Georgia.

If he's in it to win, he needs to stop going on vacations around the world and show the fuck up for the fight. And that is the nut that needs busting. He doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, and that's why he's losing the shit out of this right now.

Here's his "Participated" ribbon.
>>
Being part of a large Cuban family, It's very divided right now. Normally, most Cubans especially those over age 40 will vote Republican, but this year there was a bit of a mix with Trump being unlikeable.

If he wants to win Florida, he needs to hit Obama on Medicare and bring up tons of shit of how his policies are empowering the Cuban government to keep imprisoning any and all dissidents.
>>
>>79010361

He would need a rubio endorsement.
>>
>>79015401

Rubio has already said he would ultimately back Trump, I think it can be negotiated.
>>
>>79015401
Rubio's popularity has really gone down in Florida since the debates. An endorsement from him wont carry much weight. He needs to lock down Cubans and also take hard stances that will gain him favor with Puerto Ricans, Colombians and Venezuelans.
>>
>>79015783

No, not really he won miami-dade county in the primary. Which is the county trump need to get to turn the state red.
>>
>>79015998

A Rubio endorsement would be helpful. But also he needs rhetoric on how Cuba is still not friendly with us, and how the Chinese have a listening post there.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.