[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay Marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Nazi_America.png (18 KB, 800x478) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_America.png
18 KB, 800x478
Lately, /pol/, I've been meditating and thinking about life. Why shouldn't gays get marriage? If they truly love each other, who are we to deny them to love and spend their life together. A paedophile's victim doesn't love them, so that slippery slope argument doesn't work. Same with bestiality, the animal may be loyal, but it should never be a sexual relationship. Gays are humans, too, and if everyone worked together, society could be a much more loving place.
>>
>>79009600
The right of marriage*
>>
They already can get married Now fuck off faggot
>>
>>79009682
Not everywhere.
>>
>>79009600
its just some autism on both sides

in one hand consrvatives claim "marriage" is a religious institution, and gays can get civil union

one the other hand, gays insist on getting every thing straights have, even if they dont actually want it
>>
File: aldous_huxley.jpg (75 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
aldous_huxley.jpg
75 KB, 800x525
>>79009600
Ok, let them get married. It can't hurt anyone!

>gay couple walks into Christian bakery
>asks for a dildo & buttplug themed wedding cake
>Christian couple who own the bakery refuse to bake the dildo cake
>Adam & Steve post about it on social media, cucks and faggots share and make it viral
>Christian bakery gets harrassed, threatened, sued, put out of business
>All because they didn't bake the fucking dildo cake

If you give faggots an inch, they'll demand a mile. They're nation-wreckers and pawns of Satan.
>>
>>79009968
If a white man wants a black man to bake a KKK cake, isn't that the same logic?
>>
>>79009725
What do you want us to do, faggot? Go to war in the middle east so that the faggots there can get married to? With the sole argument being that they "weally weally wuv each other"?

You're an irrelevant subsidy of our sadly decadent civilization. You don't have the dignity to keep that shit out of the public face of society.

I don't like this decadence. This hedonism. This degeneracy. And by fighting these things I consequentually have to fight faggots.
>>
>>79010249
Make peace, not war
>>
>>79010164
Why don't you provide an example of that happening? :^)

As if a racist would want his food to be prepared by a nigger.
>>
>>79010327
So you're just here to spout shitty memes?
>>
>>79010357
Then why would gays want their cake cooked by homophobes :^)
>>
>>79010464
Because they're attention whores?

WHY they're doing it is irrelevant, WHEN they're doing it: http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/30/homophobic-bakers-pay-135000-in-damages-to-gay-couple-they-refused-to-serve-5591199/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.