[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you can't appreciate love in all its forms, then you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: abc.jpg (35 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
35 KB, 640x960
if you can't appreciate love in all its forms, then you are not a good person /pol/ and you are definitely not my friendfu.
>>
>>79009232
they're kind of cute actually
I fucking hope to be that in love when I'm their age

or ever :(
>>
File: dial.jpg (35 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
dial.jpg
35 KB, 420x300
Good. You are probably a damaged and ugly person
>>
>>79009232
"Good" is a point of view. I'm not striving to be a good person, I'm striving to be responsible and do what's best for me and mine.
>>
That's gross and beautiful at the same time.
>>
>ITT: Teenagers who cannot fathom that ageing is a real human condiciĆ³n
We ALL are gonna DIE ugly and stinky.
>>
>>79009955
that's true, when I touch mah balls and sniff my fingers they smell good and fresh.... y-you think there will come a day when my balls are smelly? that blows.
>>
>>79009232
Everyone deserves love and respect.
>>
>>79010317
and floppy titties.
>>
>>79009232
So you saying if I don't agree with pedophilia love I'm not your friend ?
>>
>>79009955
Maybe you will pedro but i plan to beat death by nautural causes to the punch
>>
>>79009232
lol is he fucking her bellybutton or what i mean what the fukc man i literally just peed my pants
>>
>>79009232
It's just that BBCs only look for a quick fuck and faggots are mentally ill and need proper treatment, not being encouraged to be a even bigger fag.
>>
>>79010317
So you saying even this man deserves love and respect?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.