[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is their anyone else here that feels super iffy over Trump but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 19
Is their anyone else here that feels super iffy over Trump but will probably vote for him over Clinton anyways?

I dont really love him like a lot of people here seem to but I just can't justify for Clinton.
>>
>>79008086
>checks ID
I.O.U one ass whooping anon
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79008230
What is this 1 post meme?

IDs are unique per every thread.
>>
>>79008338
>checking ID intensifies
>>
>>79008086
All who do not love Trump will be purged during the Reckoning.
>>
>tfw reddit le derails your thread with maymays
>>
File: roshi.jpg (7 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
roshi.jpg
7 KB, 256x197
>>79008338

Because shills just start threads and then don't respond to anyone. Typically the OP would be active in his own thread, right?
>>
ONE ID XD
ONE ID XD
ONE ID XD
>>
>>79008720
I figured that was the meme, but why would you check the thread so early on? Just to rustle jimmies?
>>
>>79008720
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>79008086
Pretty much.
Might still vote Gary Johnson. But I live in a solid blue state so it literally doesn't matter who I vote for.

But yeah... the devil you know and all that. With Trump we really don't know for sure what we're getting. It's like Christmas.
>>
>>79008086
I'm in the same camp. I'm into his policy positions, as stated by his campaign, but he doesn't even seen to know them. The ass-pain he causes to liberals and MSM cucks is beautiful, but he keeps going full retard and I can't defend him anymore.

Trump is only 5% emotionally invested in his campaign, and Clinton is a full on monster. Vote Johnson.

>inb4 DUDE WEED LMAOOO
>>
>>79008086
I don't think he's gonna turn the US into a Utopia like half of /pol/ seems to think.

But I know he's gonna actually change things unlike shillary.
She'll just let the US continue to slowly decay from the inside out.
She's also more two faced than Romney.

I gotta admit though his last speech made me actually believe in him though.
>>
>>79009510
NO DONT VOTE JOHNSON YOU STUPID SLUT

A vote for not Trump is a vote for Hillary. REmember this.

If shillary ends up winning it'll be because of faggots on the edge like you voting for third party candidates or not voting at all.

A VOTE FOR NOT TRUMP IS A VOTE FOR SHILLARY
>>
>>79009510
I would vote for Johnson but I don't think I cna risk Hillary winning and Johnson just does not stand a chance. (But I do believe you should vote for who you believe in so dont let my reasoning sway you).

Mostly because Trump has consistently spoke out against the Trans Pacific Partnership which is a pretty big issue for me because it would destroy my industry and outsource my job.
>>
>>79009074

Gary Johnson is literally insane. Have you seen him in interviews?
>>
>>79009074
> devil we know
I'm on the other side of that one. We KNOW a Clinton presidency will lead to a fucked supreme court ripping up the constitution while she fires up the war machine at every opportunity. He's probably going to be equally shity in other ways, but there's the chance he won't.

> 100% fucked
>50/50 chance of 100% fucked
>>
You don't have to like him, he's a retard but you need him to survive.
>>
>>79009879

why the fuck would you vote for Johnson unless you weren't already a fucking liberal? Johnson doesn't even care about immigration, he wants more.

kill yourself
>>
>>79009939
I would not say he was retarded. He seems incredibly good at what he does.

He seems more narcissistic to me but I hope he will do a good job to keep his name esteemed.
>>
>>79009999
I usually vote for the most popular third party because I used to think we could stop the two party system and Jill Stein is even worse.
>>
>>79009074
>voting for open borders, anti-white, gun-grabbing-VP Johnson

Might as well vote for Hillary, she has almost the same platform minus the stupid lolbertarian autism.
>>
File: 1466808140691.jpg (63 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466808140691.jpg
63 KB, 720x960
>>79008086

1. I won't fucking touch Clinton.

2. Trump's glamor is wearing off, so probably not gonna vote for him.

3. Johnson is a fucking open borders globalist, so fuck that shit.

I am just going to waste my vote by writing in "Ronald McDonald." Fuck this election.
>>
>>79010157

>I'm going to stop the two party system
>by voting in a third party that does the exact same thing as one of the other parties
>>
File: 1463544833676.jpg (67 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1463544833676.jpg
67 KB, 654x539
>>79010215

I become more convinced everyday that Mexico has either been taken over by Australians... or they are becoming the new shitposting kings....

I do have to give you guys credit for sombreros, though. Sweet fucking hats.
>>
>>79010238

Even if Trumps glamor is wearing off, you definitely don't want Hillary right? So why wouldn't you vote for Trump just so we don't get her? Literally anything is better than HIllary
>>
File: 1445323771450.jpg (67 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1445323771450.jpg
67 KB, 960x960
>>79008086
Voted Trump in the primaries, cause fuck the RNC.

That done, I'll be voting Johnson in the general election. Cause I'm not a fucking moron.
>>
>>79009846
>>79009879
Trump/Clinton isn't going to be decided by a couple million votes, either he's going to destroy her (or she gets indicted), or he's going to go down in flames

Even then, I'm in one of the deepest blue states there is. My vote barely counts already.
>>
File: bernieinclownsuit.jpg (35 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
bernieinclownsuit.jpg
35 KB, 650x366
>>79010373
>you definitely don't want Hillary right?

I'd rather believe in magic, and I hope you do.

Remember, you've always got a friend in big red shoes.

>Clinton:

>Trump:

>Johnson:

>Write-in: "Ronald McDonald"
>>
File: 1464403324545.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1464403324545.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>79010576
>Cause I'm not a fucking moron.

>Voting for open borders.

>I SURE AM SMART, GUYS!
>>
>>79010576

>I'm not a fucking moron
>I'm just going to throw away my vote
>that'll sure show em

way to stick it to the man
>>
>>79010079
He's had a couple too many runs at the free market punch bowl. He'll start off logical in an interview, but after someone presses him it turns into the

> omfg come ON
> how do you not get this yet it's so simple

It's like he can't possibly understand why people would disagree with him, and gets frustrated.
>>
>>79008086
I'm starting to think Trump doesn't even want to be Prez; I think he's just "raising his brand profile".
He could take a few hours and learn about international relations or economics, but he just doesn't.
I still love how he doesn't give a fuck about political correctness but the "I'm not going to prepare, I'll just say what's on my mind" schtick is wearing thin.
>>
>>79008720
not so much between the original post and the fourth post.
>>
I'm only ambivelent on foreign policy. Hopefully he'll just be asking for more from the countries we protect but dismantling nato, ending military and nuclear dominance, rolling back influence, isn't conducive to the forming of the American Imperium. Hopefully he renegotiates trade for a more american slant.

I also hope he keeps his promises regarding abortion, but if he appoints a SCOTUS Judge from the released list then it wont matter.
>>
Trump at least makes enough retards mad that I hope he wins, purely out of spite.

SJWs have had to take time in "safe space rooms" with puppies and coloring books just from seeing his name. Can you imagine how they'd react if he wins the general?
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 266x189
>>79011170
>dismantle nato
>mfw
>>
>>79008086
hey hillary
>>
File: 423mfwmankind3892.jpg (43 KB, 783x600) Image search: [Google]
423mfwmankind3892.jpg
43 KB, 783x600
>>79010607
He's already going down in flames.
His lack of preparation/laziness kind of broke my heart, tBh.
>>
>>79011454
exactly. Russia is our carthage.
>>
>>79009510
>Trump is only 5% emotionally invested in his campaign
You fucking what?
>>
>>79011488
Clinton will vote for Trump

hmmm
>>
File: 1453048552953.jpg (39 KB, 302x404) Image search: [Google]
1453048552953.jpg
39 KB, 302x404
>>79010801
Buzz word bullshit.

Look up his actual positions? Nah let's spew bullshit instead. Typical /pol/lack.
>>
>>79011170

>Hopefully he'll just be asking for more from the countries we protect but dismantling nato, ending military and nuclear dominance, rolling back influence, isn't conducive to the forming of the American Imperium.

Are you for or against that? It sounds like you're against that. Trump's never said he wanted to do that stuff. He just wants the US to receive compensation.
>>
>>79011885
He's said things like "Nato is obsolete". I'm sure he won't actually disband NATO, but I just hope he doesn't push the line too far
>>
>>79011782
is he for open borders or not?

there you go you fucking dumbass.

open borders = death of nations
>>
File: 1465102129127.jpg (377 KB, 1200x1744) Image search: [Google]
1465102129127.jpg
377 KB, 1200x1744
>>79011955
>Nato is obsolete

It is. It was originally convened to counter the threat of the Soviet Union, at least, in part. However, the Russia of today has no real interest in large scale invasions or attacks on the West. Generally, they just want to get respected and left alone.

The military industrial complex knows this, and realizes that without an existential threat, they will be hard pressed to justify their existence and the large sums of money spent on them. So, to justify all of this, NATO keeps provoking Russia with retarded antics so that Russia will be forces to respond in kind with measures of their own, as they would have to.

>Hey guys, they are questioning our funding and existence again! What should we do?

>I know, let's put a missile shield around Russia's border!

>We can't do that! Everyone would know that we are just trying to piss Russia off!

>No, no, you misunderstand me. We'll stack them at the Russian border, but claim that they are to protect Europe from an IRANIAN attack!

>BRILLIANT!

>Plan goes off without a hitch.

>Russia is naturally incensed. Responds with troop deployments to borders, buzzes NATO aircraft, performs naval "exercises" all of ten centimeters from the territorial waters of NATO nations, etc.

>WOW, everyone! Look at how aggressive Russia is! Guess you'd better increase our funding!

Russia would be such a fucking bro too. If only people would just stop treating them like shit.
>>
I'll vote for him but it won't matter. I live in the most cucked state of all.
>>
File: 1456992010483.jpg (106 KB, 449x599) Image search: [Google]
1456992010483.jpg
106 KB, 449x599
>>79011962
The first step here is to define 'open borders' as something more than 'ooh bad word be scared fnord.' At its simplest it simple means a border that is, to some degree, open to traffic - the opposite of a 'closed border' where no one is allowed to pass, e.g. the iron curtain.

It's become a buzzword you react to like Pavlov's dog but did you ever think what it means?

Anyway his proposed immigration policy is sensible and unique. He wants to make it easier for people that have a job here already to get a work permit and work it legally, while also clamping down on the illegal flood effectively - something he'd actually stand a chance of accomplishing.

Either Clinton or Trump will spend lots of money and make lots of rich people richer in the process, but no way either will effectively control the border with the policies they espouse.
>>
>>79012531
I mean a shield is just that. A shield. It just sets up Air superiority, a key component in NATO no fly zones.

Especially after the Crimean thing. Whatever you think about it's legitimacy, it betrays russian interest in acquiring territory.
>>
>>79011610
How many times has his campaign had to come out with "clarifying statements" that completely walk back a statement from the previous day? He doesn't bother to learn his own positions, and just makes it up as he goes. As a personality trait, I love that. As a president, nobody can survive purely on self-confidence and bluster.
>>
File: 1466808714290.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
1466808714290.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>79012866
>it betrays russian interest in acquiring territory.

It is not "just a shield."

It is meant to be a neutralizing factor whose purpose is to alter the balance of power between Russia and NATO. We could debate all day as to whether or not a defensive measure or defensive equipment constitutes an "offensive" action, but it is still needlessly provocative.

Militaries the world over operate under the doctrine of "escalation," which operates on a single premise. If your and your neighbor are evenly matched, but your neighbor develops a new weapon/invention/armor/tool/device which gives them a strategic advantage... well... then it is in your interest to develop and deploy that advantage also. So, whenever NATO ups the ante with an action or development that shifts the balance of power, Russia has NO choice in the matter. They are REQUIRED to respond in a way that neutralizes the advantage. While Russia does not have advanced intercepting capabilites (missile interception that uses missiles to bring down other missiles), they do have advanced missile technology overall. So, they'll just use satellites to gauge NATO's shield strength and will in turn just deploy double the number of missiles that the shield is designed to stop, or possibly some other measure.

There are a multitude of reasons that Russia went into Crimea, territory (access to the ports) was one reason, but there are also ethnic ones. It is hard, however, to beat Russia over the head for stealing a sliver of Ukraine in light of the swaths of territory that NATO forces continues to attack, occupy, and decimate even at this very hour.
>>
>>79009000
Waste of trips.
>>
>>79009918
>>50/50 chance of 100% fucked

50/50 is already 100% you fuck
>>
>>79013673
All I meant was it's not like NATO was doing flyby's over Red Square.

There's a huge difference between annexation and military operations.
>>
File: checked.jpg (24 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
24 KB, 472x472
>>79009999
quads checked
>>
File: 1463170302793.jpg (180 KB, 1024x710) Image search: [Google]
1463170302793.jpg
180 KB, 1024x710
>>79013989
>There's a huge difference between annexation and military operations.

I don't believe there is.

What NATO did with Iraq was not justified at all. Even worse, everything that is going on in Syria is NATO's fault... entirely.

They bulldoze a country, set up a parliament staffed with incompetent assholes who do not accurately represent the ethno-religious makeup of the country, and then, PURELY for POLITICAL REASONS.... Obama makes the fucking boneheaded choice to abandon ship... just so that he can give the appearance that he is keeping a campaign promise.

Syria and the Iraqi insurgency happened just because some arrogant asshole wanted to value signal to his constituents. Fucking rich, that is.

If Putin had not stepped in to stabilize things... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.... things would have gone to shit even more.
>>
>>79014331

Be that as it may, and you're not wrong whatsoever, the threat to other baltic and slavic countries from an annexing russia is far different than the threat to Russia of American meddling in the middle east. If Iran/Jordan mobilizes after american intervention, that's fine. It's also fine for lithuania to accept a missile shield if Ukraine get's partially annexed.
>>
>>79008086
The only thing I don't like about him is this flip-flopping shit that's been happening everyday this last week.

>"I'm going to deport 12 million illegals"
>"No, I'm not going to enact mass deportation"

>"I'm going to ban Muslims from entering the country"
>now he says he's not

Like wtf. I'm not going to vote for anyone if he keeps pandering to liberals like this.
>>
>>79008230
weak banter
>>
>>79011782
how are "open borders" buzzwords?
>>
File: 1464847836967.jpg (68 KB, 716x711) Image search: [Google]
1464847836967.jpg
68 KB, 716x711
>>79014725
>the threat to other baltic and slavic countries from an annexing russia

Yeah, but how likely is such an attack? What indicators do we have that Russia would take such an action?

1. Their economy is in shambles.

2. Most of their equipment is aging and in need over overhauling or outright replacing.

3, They are bogged down in two separate armed conflicts (Syria and Crimea/Ukraine)

4. They are already under immense pressure from NATO due to their squabbling with Turkey and having to juggle Syrian obligations while the USA is still fucking around over there.

No mistake to be made here, Russia is still a military powerhouse, but they are already at the brink here with what they can handle. You can't have a tanking economy, be engaged in two armed conflicts, have equipment that is about to fall apart, and then engage in even more large scale invasions.

I just don't think Russia has the political will or even a valid reason for going after Europe. They have too much to lose at this point.
>>
>>79008338
I now that that post as a helpful way to bump up thread
>>
>>79008911

Probably, or he just doesn't get the meme.

Or he's doing it ironically.

Or he's doing it post-ironically.

fuck I don't even know at this point.
>>
>>79009074
if the state is solidly blue then you should definitely vote libertarian this is the year we take 10%
>>
>>79009908
its not like hes ever going to win it'll just make third parties a threat
>>
File: dreadlocked rasta.jpg (94 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
dreadlocked rasta.jpg
94 KB, 360x480
>>79015274
>NCO
>warstache
>fat dip in

Do not fuck with
>>
>>79009846
A vote for not Hillary is a vote for Trump, then? Just going by your logic. What if I vote for Jill Stein? Would it be a vote for Hillary and Trump, or neither?
>>
>>79008086
>anyone else here
>about 90% of the US electorate who votes Trump
>>
File: 1462395684531.jpg (170 KB, 858x855) Image search: [Google]
1462395684531.jpg
170 KB, 858x855
>>79012718
>also wants to bring in 50-60k rapefugees
No thanks.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.