[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: bugout-bag-cover.jpg (371 KB, 982x600) Image search: [Google]
bugout-bag-cover.jpg
371 KB, 982x600
In our insane world I realize I dont have any power besides over myself as a individual.

Here's what I brainstormed I should be doing to prepare.

>get a firearm and get training on how to use it
>network with fellow redpilled individuals for when shit hits the fan
>learn survival stuff like foraging and locating water
>buy water and MREs
>have a bugout bag

Any suggests you guys have is welcome
>>
>>79007995
Bumping for interest as well.
>>
>>79007995
Get rid of that .22 and get a AR or Pistol variant

chance clothing to camo of backpack (multicam)

Boonie hats will come in handy too
>>
>>79007995
>/pol/ wasting its money for the shtf jew again
>>
>>79009334
You really made think Mohammed, being prepared is stupid..
>>
>>79009016
You are an idiot. a .22 is hands down the best SHTF weapon.

OP don't listen to this moron.
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 900x1200
>>79009016
.22 is prefect for small game.
>>
>>79007995
how close are you to the next nuclear power plant? if shit hitting the fan on this level in europe, no one s gonna survive.
>>
File: Cad-FrIXEAAGHV7.png (292 KB, 599x574) Image search: [Google]
Cad-FrIXEAAGHV7.png
292 KB, 599x574
>>79010479
A better idea would be an AR with a 22lr conversion.
>>
>>79009016
I have both faggot
now what
Also it doesnt hurt to have a shottie with some birdshot

mmm pheasent filled with little bb's
>>
>>79007995
The K Bar in your picture is a rat tail tang, not a full tang. Go to TOPS knives to see real 1/4 inch thick bladed tools. Also, I didn't see any communication devices, solar recharger, or Swedish fire steel. Get an Estman Axe, not that zombie tactical shit. Buy mole skin because your probably overweight and not use to being on your feet - and will you get blisters. Get a ski mask. Zip ties.

I'm out for now, just off the top of my head. Go to /fit/ and read the sticky
>>
File: readImage.jpg (38 KB, 620x445) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
38 KB, 620x445
>>79007995
>so scared of niggers and muslims he wants to run away to the woods to forage for berries
>>
File: 1466499632727.jpg (115 KB, 902x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466499632727.jpg
115 KB, 902x1024
Have enough food and water for a 2 years and ammo. Have Bug out bag just in case
>>
>>79014378
Get a gun to
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.