[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats with the vape hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: eat-sleep-vape-repeat.jpg (626 KB, 5400x3600) Image search: [Google]
eat-sleep-vape-repeat.jpg
626 KB, 5400x3600
Why is cigarette smoking seen as "redpilled" and "based" but vaping is "degenerate" and "cringey"? Its the same fucking bullshit, pls explain.
>>
smoking is pretty degenerate too desu
>>
Because le epixcs vaping is about blowing a huge cloud of fragrant LOOK AT ME around yourself to be an ostentatious douche.
>>
File: 1466090796366.jpg (161 KB, 728x1484) Image search: [Google]
1466090796366.jpg
161 KB, 728x1484
Indiana just passed a few laws in collusion with a handful of juice producing companies, making those companies the only legal sources for juice.

Owning juice not produced by those companies is now a felony charge of owning illegal contraband.

Cool freedoms Indiana.
>>
>>79007917
I quit vaping

Feels good to unplug from the robocock jew
>>
>>79008001

Retarded faggots will ruin anything.

There are plenty of people that vape exclusively in the privacy of their homes.
>>
>>79008222
>>79008142

I'll probably have to quit soon, the companies that you can buy from here now all suck dick
>>
because I have a friend that vapes stuff that has no nicotine and he never even smoked in the first place
>>
>>79007917
I don't get it either. I quite like my vape. Much cheaper than smokes and my lungs feel better.
>>
>>79008142

What?
>>
File: BernieSupporter.jpg (418 KB, 1661x2134) Image search: [Google]
BernieSupporter.jpg
418 KB, 1661x2134
>>79007917

Come on, man. Its good for you :^)
>>
>>79007917
cigarette smoking isn't based or redpilled, it is an addiction and unhealthy. These alone aren't reason to hate it as degenerate though. People who smoke are still capable of being useful to society and making something better of themselves despite the addiction. Because of the way smokers have been shunned and ostracized they have gone out of their way to avoid non-smokers.

This is why "vaping culture" is toxic and fucking degenerate. Yes I vape, I used to smoke cigarettes but now I vape. I don't run a huge fucking cloud chaser set up and I don't whip out my rig in restaurants shouting "ITS JUST VAPOR LOL!". I still go out of my way to not blow my shit around other people. If I want a hit? I go outside or to a designated smoking area. If someone comes up to talk to me I blow my stream in a direction they aren't standing. Fedora tipping faggots that cloud up the place do it because they think it makes them look special and cool.
>>
>>79007917
>

No one says this. Are you a fucking memelord autist? The only fuckers who think Cigarretes are "superior" to vaping, are the old addicts and retards in their golden years who never quit the smoking jew.

Hell mate, even my fucking Stepfather admits smoking will kill him. He's just too fucking depressed to give a fuck.
>>
>>79008353
So what is he addicted to? the look?
>>
>>79007917
Because the jews are constantly pushing "ahh, you have to quit smoking because your lungs will turn all black and you'll get all kinds of cancer and waahh, we need to ban cigarettes!"

Then vaping developed to get around this and now they're pushing to ban it too, but not with as much tenacity.
>>
>>79008756
"cloud chasing bros"

Alot of dudes on campus who vape 0 nic juice just so they can blow big clouds bro

ya this shit happens
yes its fucking faggotry of the worst kind

>>79008222
Fine ill check it myself
you nignogs
>>
All ty;es of smoking is degenerate
>>
File: 1452559962976.jpg (95 KB, 606x539) Image search: [Google]
1452559962976.jpg
95 KB, 606x539
>>79007917
Been a heavy smoker earlier in life but I before the vape started appearing in the mainstream, and so I tried it after having not smoke in a long time and I must say it felt rather hurtful to my throat, perhaps even as much as cigarette.

I'd say its better than cigs, but truly no one needs any of this to be well.
>>
>>79007917

Vaping is for people who are too scared to smoke weed. Notice the way they act. They act like typical stoners, except cringier, and they have even less of a reason to act that way.

>t. Ex-Weedman
>>
File: 1442804593779.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1442804593779.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>79008813

you idiot, the big tobacco jews have far more to gain from selling their product to the goyim for many shekels, while taxing the shit out of it so that their puppets in government get more shekels to give to israel, while killing off white people from lung cancer and strokes.
>>
I'd quiet like to know what they tell kids about vaping in school. Loads of them are more hostile to vaping than cigarettes.
>>
>>79007917
People are generally angry and looking to vent their frustration. Because most aren't aware of legitimate issues in the world, they waste their time and energy preaching their values without improving the world at all.

Kicking up some dirt and mumbling about vapes and marijuana makes some people feel good. Ignore it, love your neighbor. Understand he's just doing it because he's frustrated, too.
>>
We get it you vape

Now fuck off
>>
there was always this douchebag cloud puffing faggot outside right before calc class in college, EVERY FUCKING TIME

turns out he dropped the class a week before final drop date, heh really makes you think
>>
>>79009021
it fucks with your throat for a few days, i even completely lost my voice for a day, i'm onto snus now until i quit the chemical jew forever
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.