[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D95 1IrJeX5U how do we fix Chicago?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1442791777740.jpg (38 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1442791777740.jpg
38 KB, 396x385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D951IrJeX5U

how do we fix Chicago?
>>
Remove the niggers.
>>
>>79006586

Merciless exterminatus.

If that fails, pull off any and all welfare programs.
>>
>>79006586
Another fire.
>>
>>79006586

what's there to fix?
>>
>>79006586
The Fourteenth Amendment was a mistake.
>>
Nigga i was on 95th the other day, you cant fix that shit. Cant believe i was walking there too, only white person on the street. No businesses. Schools closing. Youth culture fucked. I passed by so many large groups of pant saggers slurring their ebonic drivel
>>
>>79006586
send missionaries
>>
>>79007735
I used to hang out on 44th Street and cottage Grove years ago. There was a little boutique store there that was awesome but that area was crazy.
>>
>>79008467
Yah man, I was trying to catch a deal for a lootop that was in a store near beverly. Suffice to say i was coming from the north side. I chilled on the west side near Humboldt park when i was younger, other neighborhoods. Good times, never got fucked with. But after going a certain distance south its just hell to see and to a lighter degree to experience. Hard reality
>>
>>79009141
Right? I used to hang out with the skateboarder type black dudes down there. They moved away from there though and now that store is up around Wicker Park. I used to love eating at Harolds and hanging out there.
>>
>>79006586
Without a doubt these people are the descendants of Egyptian Pharaohs.
>>
>>79006586
give them more guns and hope they kill each other faster
>>
>>79006586
Man, niggers are hilarious.

I wish we could get along because I'd join a gang and go raping and robbing with my best bro JaMarcus. just doing coon shit all day and drinking MGD then we can hit up the studio in his closet and lay out some hippyhop music. Go rob and stab some liberals on the subway.

Maybe one day.
>>
>>79009838
My mind tells me this is a joke. Its a pretty funny joke but that flag...I can't tell anymore with Canada.

Poe's law the country
>>
>>79009976
We need to fan the flames...What groups in Chicago have beefs?
>>
>>79006586
Of course the nigger has a Hi Point
>>
>>79006586
remove welfare
remove foodstamps
remove section 8 housing benefits
invest all saved money into expanding law enforcement services
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.