[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince Me to Vote for Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 34
File: _88160170_trump-promo.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
_88160170_trump-promo.jpg
51 KB, 1024x576
I'm a 19 year old girl living in California, what's in it for me? He says he wants to make America great again, but how exactly will he do it? At the very least, why would a Trump presidency be better than Hillary? Facts with sources are convincing, memes and hypotheses are not. I want to believe in him but I don't just yet.
>>
you'll have beautiful aryan children
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
do your own research, whore.
>>
File: 1466474105526.jpg (49 KB, 662x625) Image search: [Google]
1466474105526.jpg
49 KB, 662x625
>>79006279
one vote aint worth my time.

Suck it faggot
>>
>>79006279
We're all gonna die because of trump. Let's face it - his supporters don't give a shit what trump does, they just know that putting him in office is a vote for watching the world burn.
>>
>>79006279
I live in SF, where are you in CA?

t. normal non-autist
>>
>>79006279
Notice how concern trolls like these use the same image of Trump every time? The "uncertain" expression. It's very odd.
>>
>>79006279
post feets
>>
File: 1399357844849.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1399357844849.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>79006279
SPOON FEED ME MY IDEOLOGY

WAAAAAAHHHH

How about we just take away your vote?
>>
Tits ploz
>>
>>79006279
>19 yr old
>girl

Fuck off bitch. Take your attention whoring to plebbit
>>
You're not going to get a serious answer without showing tits.
>>
>>79006279
>what's in it for me

You're going to make America great again, you fucking selfish millenial whore.

Now jump on tinder so we can hook up and I can fuck your degenerate brains out then take you for mcdonalds.
>>
>>79006601
Same fucking file name as well.
>>
>>79006485
This, we won't waste time to red pill you. If you want something quick just go to the channel of stefan molyneux and watch his trump videos. They are pretty much the "beginner red pill".
>>
>>79006279

Post feet
>>
>>79006279
Nobody cares what you vote. CA is blue anyways.

Enjoy your marginalization.
>>
>>79006279
Just lurk, and read the threads on him. See if you agree.
>>
>>79006279
>HURRDURR I CAN'T MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS

Women are fucking retarded and should NOT be allowed to vote. Period.
>>
>>79006279

Also

SINGLE POST
SINGLE ID
>>
>>79006647
>>79006815
This. Feet and tits pls.
>>
"what's in it for me"

its about what you can do for your country, not what it can do for you, you selfish braindead cunt
>>
>>79006279
>living in CA

your vote doesn't matter. He will deport spics however which is very much in our interest.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 680x868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 680x868
>>79006279
>19 year old girl
>mfw

If you're stupid to figure out Trump is a con man only in this for himself and his planet sized ego, there is no hope or you. We might as well elect Zombie Hugo Chavez.
>>
File: 1466618565354.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1466618565354.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>Facts with sources are convincing

Okay. Here's a sourced fact that proves Islam is objectively dogshit and needs to be corralled before they murder more of us.
>>
>>79006601
>>79006779

It's part of a botnet that blankets every corner of the relevant internet with anti trump memes.

You think I'm kidding but the reality is much, much worse than you can imagine.
>>
>>79006279
Dont vote for Trump. Just get raped by a pack of refugees or Mexicans instead. Just dont expect any white man to help you if it happens. Besides, if you have to asky why you should vote for Trump, you probably deserve it anyways.
>>
>>79006939
Asshole shit would be pretty cash too
>>
>>79006279
>living in California
Might as well stay home. That state is uncuckable.
>>
File: crippledamerica.png (2 MB, 1909x1036) Image search: [Google]
crippledamerica.png
2 MB, 1909x1036
>>79006435
>>79006539
>>79006647
>>79006815
>>79006939

kill yourselves, /b/ & plebbit fags. this whore doesn't deserve any attention. it can't even think for itself.

>>79007137
Pic related is real.
>>
>>79006279
>This ID has only 1 post associated with it
>>
>>79006601
It's a play on the archetypes of 4chums, deep in the anon consciousness. It taps both Boxxy and Jenna Whatsherass
>>
Hillary is seriously fucked up.
She is full of hatred.
>>
>>79007286

>doesn't want to see naked barely legal girls
What a fucking fag
>>
>>79006279

Even Hiallry admitted America was great in one of her campaign ads.
>>
>>79006279
Why are you so concerned what is in it solely for your gain? That's not the kind of attitude Marx would want
>>
>>79007095
At least he is not a con with a planet sized ego whose husband will brutally rape you while he suppresses it in the courts, gets your job situation all fucked, and possibly assassinates you and all your friends with a series of coincidental freak accidents.
>>
>>79006279
>Facts with sources are convincing, memes and hypotheses are not.

Then why support Hillary in the first place? The woman is as much of a walking meme as Trump, except that Trump is at least a patriotic meme.

She said, with a straight face, that she is an outsider with her only reason being that she is a woman. She cries about equality though she pays her male employees more than her female employees. She lies just as much as Trump, except when Trump lies its when he's riled up and in the moment, but when she does it she looks at the camera/interviewer with a straight face and will say the sky is red when we know damn well it's blue. If she gets into the White House she will keep us on the same direction riddled with social problems, further degradation of our rights, and hundreds of thousands of economic migrants that will further put us into the red. While Trump, regardless of whether or not he gets his wall, only really wants to rebuild infrastructure. After that he'll just fuck off, which is the best thing a president could ever do.

The list goes on, but it doesn't matter. You put being a woman in front of being a person, so you're clearly going to vote for Hillary just because she has a cunt, and even if you did vomit the lies that have been pushed down your throat from the media and your teachers over your lifetime in that shithole, California won't go red for the general anyways.

If you do vote Trump, then at least you tried. If not, then I hope you enjoy getting raped by Somali migrants, though you're a Californian so we all know you're a vapid slut so at least it won't hurt that much.
>>
File: 1post.png (2 KB, 100x42) Image search: [Google]
1post.png
2 KB, 100x42
What did they mean by this?
>>
Video about the Clintons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1djx71qhIVM
>>
We don't really care because:

A) Tits or GTFO
B) it's California. Your vote doesn't matter if you're not a marxist..
>>
>>79006279
If Trump isn't elected, you'll be living in Mexico's newest state.

Viva la Raza.
>>
File: autist.jpg (8 KB, 298x359) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
8 KB, 298x359
>>79007403
>begs for boobs from anon-attention whores (most likely a dude anyway) instead of just jewgling and popping one off.
>calls somebody else a faggot
>>
>>79007403
>Doesn't want to make America great again
Back to Qatar nigger
>>
File: Chris Stevens Trust Hillary.jpg (11 KB, 236x182) Image search: [Google]
Chris Stevens Trust Hillary.jpg
11 KB, 236x182
>>79006279
>>
>>79007286
>going on /pol/
>expecting anything other than /b/ and reddit
>>
File: shillary convo.jpg (145 KB, 688x908) Image search: [Google]
shillary convo.jpg
145 KB, 688x908
>>79006279
convinced yet?
>>
File: Boxxy Lord of Kebab.jpg (72 KB, 501x376) Image search: [Google]
Boxxy Lord of Kebab.jpg
72 KB, 501x376
>>79007299
>>
>>79006279
https://youtu.be/5q2aEWxGyaA

howabout now?

are you really a girl?
>>
File: 1459966949180.jpg (74 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1459966949180.jpg
74 KB, 750x750
>>79006279

If you plan on getting a job ever, your taxes will be much lower.

Also less illegals.

Simple enough for you?
>>
>>79006279
(((1 post for this ID)))
Just go to the dailykos comments and read them debating about how hillary is honest and attacked because she is a woman and how bernie sanders is a career loser. Trump is just a (((racist))) piece of shit, obviously bb
>>
That depends...which one of these girls do you look like more?
>>
File: 1466990042253.jpg (180 KB, 643x717) Image search: [Google]
1466990042253.jpg
180 KB, 643x717
>>79006279
voting for shillary means you are voting for a murderer that will do anything to get away from jail
>>
File: shillery accomplishments.jpg (83 KB, 576x517) Image search: [Google]
shillery accomplishments.jpg
83 KB, 576x517
>>79007095
at least he hasn't let 4 americans die in banghazi, then claimed it as unimportant
>>
>>79006279
>I'm a 19 year old girl living in California
Lies, you're a reddicuck living as a NEET in your parents basement. Get a job, Jerry. We don't want the cuck vote.
>>
>>79006279
>I'm a 19 year old girl living in California
Your vote won't matter. California will go Democrat.. Just wash your hair or paint your nails instead of voting.
>>
>>79007956
All I said was post feet. I didn't beg
>>79008040
>implying Donny isn't full of shit and that anybody can MAGA
As long as the economy is good I'll be happy.
There's no reason to start being paranoid faggots now
>>
>>79008281
>hillary is honest and attacked because she is a woman and how bernie sanders is a career loser.
Holy shit, those people attacking Bernie? WTF happened to the world. I haven't really thought of the daily communist since the 2008 election.
>>
>>79006514
Uh, no.
They know it's a vote for actual change.

There's a chance Trump will destroy america, sure there's also a chance he'll reclaim its former glory.
Either way there's changed.

If Hillary wins on the other hand itll be exactly the same except slightly worse... slow decay with more SJW shit more political correctness and more bending the backs of society to carry extremely small minorities.
>>
>>79008522

Good graphic, Shillary is as crooked as they come
>>
>>79006279
>watchfree (d0t) to/watch-1463-The-Apprentice-US-tv-show-online-free-putlocker.html
>>
>>79006279
If you vote for Monica Lewinskys Ex-Boyfriends wife you will be aiding and abetting a known Traitorous Felon.
>>
File: shillary why here.jpg (329 KB, 1023x558) Image search: [Google]
shillary why here.jpg
329 KB, 1023x558
>>79008856
>>
>>79008472
>Richard Sanders
/pol/ was right again
>>
File: shillary vote for me.png (47 KB, 1003x484) Image search: [Google]
shillary vote for me.png
47 KB, 1003x484
>>
File: what-capitalism-has-enabled.png (285 KB, 752x414) Image search: [Google]
what-capitalism-has-enabled.png
285 KB, 752x414
>>79006279
Trump is going to win he doesn't need your vote.

You need to do as much research as possible on the politics in your local area and get involved with that, your top voting priorities should be defending democracy and free speech.

Vote for Trump if you want since technically it is a much better vote than on for Hillary but don't get caught up in the deluge of useless information. Pay attention to the things NO ONE is talking about, even /pol/ is fairly blind to real issues and just jumps on the biggest stories pushed by the extreme right.

I cannot stress enough that you need to learn about Real Republican values and Real Liberalism.
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 687x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 687x960
>>79008522
>4 Americans
Stop it millhouse, you'll never be a meme.

Nobody gives a fuck about 4 American lives, not even other Americans.
>>
>>79008660
They voted in the governator, they will probably vote in trump because they have the biggest boner for celebrity ever even though he is a republican, too.
>>
>>79008717
Yes sir, the comments section makes me want to mutilate myself with an antique slave whip, making an American flag pattern on my back, and then post the results on instagram.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/06/26/1542594/-It-s-now-VERY-CLEAR-Bernie-Sanders-is-out-for-Bernie-Sanders-He-made-it-clear-on-State-of-the-Union

>HRC went to W. Virginia and told the coal miners that their jobs were not coming back and offered them plan including education and infrastructure, why didn’t Bern tell them the truth-I know this doesn’t comport with your beliefs but between HRC & Bern-It is HRC that has been more truthful Please feel free to read the facts. www.politifact.com/...

>politifact
>>
>>79006279
Trump is a terrible choice for a President.

Hillary might start a nuclear war with Russia over Syria. He track record is one of assassination, coup and destabilization over talks, negotiations and agreements.

The best way to look at it is like this, Trump cant do the same amount of damage in 4 years that Hillary can, because he doesn't have all the right people and connections to immediately go to war. Clinton is a sore loser and feels she did not get her chance to finish the job in the Middle East, she holds a grudge and will commit American assets to fight a war for her own ego. Russian forces are actively fighting in Syria for the side Hillary wants to overthrow. That is a scary thought.

Worst case scenario: Trump does nothing for 4 years, he gets cockblocked by everyone and he vetos everything.

Worst case scenario: Clinton, nuclear war.

Best case scenario: Trump wipes 2-3 trillion off the deficit and makes some new trade deals with China, the UK, Mexico and Europe.

Best case scenario: Clinton doesn't get impeached or go to war, Putin is assassinated and a pro-American Russian leader is elected, isolating China from the rest of the world and starting a new cold war, where China turtles and the world unites to poke the dragon.
>>
>>79006279
>but how exactly will he do it?
Pretty much the same way Hitler brought Germany out of a depression (to a lesser extent). Increased nationalism in both culture and economy. Telling globalism to fuck off.

Only without all the rounding up the jews and stuff. Israel is our greatest ally this time, so no more complaints about anudduh shoah.

We are deporting illegals though (though I think a wall is unnecessary, we should just fine people who hire illegal immigrants like crazy - but fuck it. a wall is fine too, whatever).
>>
>1 post by this ID
You KEKS got played
>>
File: 1465232367296.jpg (16 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1465232367296.jpg
16 KB, 500x322
>>79009752
That incident had much broader consequences than 4 lives and led to the destabilization of the area and foreign evacuations.

If you are going to shill here you better have some actual knowledge.

You may also want to invest in higher quality memes. Although one aspect of a quality meme is truth, which I'm almost positive your side has very little of these days.
>>
>>79006279
You have to also vote for all the correct politicians that go to congress. Trump can't do a ton without congress helping him.
>>
Nothing. There's nothing in it for you. You're one of the three hundred million people in the US and by the time you graduate from college (you are currently enrolled in college, right?) whoever is voted into office in November will be finished with his or her term (and it will be only one term as the most unpopular president since Garfield) and you will be completely unaffected.

So flip a coin and vote. They're both rich assholes, they both have insane ideas about foreign and domestic policy, and they both cater to special interests. There is literally no difference between the two major party candidates.

Now that we've got that bit of political nihilism out of the way: vote third party.
>>
>>79010399

>trump and clinton are the same
>le feel the johnson
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79006485
>>
File: image.gif (10 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
10 KB, 380x380
>>79010191
>higher quality memes
>pepe
>wider implications

Reddit pls. As if anyone cared about North Africa or Cuckdaffi. Much less Americans.

The scandal of Derpghazi is that the republicans stuck with it for so long. Four fucking years of repeal Obamacare votes and shitghazi hearings. How much fucking traction did they get out of either again?

Oh that's right, fucking none. And two decades of pandering to the lowest common denominator on the religious right has left them with a con man at the helm that the republican base is too fucking stupid to see before primaries are done.

I don't give a fuck what you think about Clinton's politics. She's survived 20 years of the republicans acting like fucking monkeys at the zoo flinging shit. They've done it so much nobody pays attention anymore. They literally shot their own dicks off, and then elected an unelectable con man that was a democrat his entire life until he suddenly wasn't.

Give the choice here, I'm going to respect Clinton more than the waterheads in the Republican Party. She's fucking thrived. They make a monkey trying to fuck a football look like the height of western science by comparison .
>>
1 post by this ID
>>
>>79011095
>She's great because she's a political survivor
I want you to stop and think about what you just said. And then I want you to apply that same level of critical thinking to your candidate's campaign.

You're essentially saying it doesn't matter who she is (a dynasty candidate MARRIED TO A PREVIOUS PRESIDENT) or what she's done (major foreign policy blunders) as long as she's just so darn tough and brave!
>>
File: f4d.jpg (101 KB, 686x582) Image search: [Google]
f4d.jpg
101 KB, 686x582
>>79011095
Did you really spend 15 minutes researching that reply?

Let me give you a hint the destablisation of the middle east is about opening a door into Africa.

Hillary does whatever the man with the most money tells her to do, the current long term goal is figuring out how to start extracting everything we can out of Africa before China gets to it.

Have you ever even looked at a world map?
>>
>>79011468
>your candidate
She's not my candidate, you fucking tard. I don't care for her at all, and about the only thing she has going for her is that she has shown no fucking hesitation in bombing the shit out people that need to fucking get in line and shut the fuck up. Clinton has a good grasp of realpolitik and knows how to play hard ball, the sort where a home run involves dropping a 2000 lb JATO on your fucking ass if you act against our national interest.

I'll take that over "I'm just so great, I'm going to pull us out of NATO and build the biggest wall and I'm so fucking terrific people say I have the best and most luxurious ideas." Trump can't even stay consistent through the end of the sentence, he didn't even know what the nuclear triad was for fucks sake, and his comments on NATO means he has no fucking grasp of geopolitics or the fact that America's access to emerging markets is dependent on us having a very fucking big stick to keep the local strongmen towing the fucking line.

I really fucking dislike both of my choices in this fucking election, but both sides are bad vote trump because he's an outsider is the dumbest fucking politics I've ever heard.

Fuck that, howabout no. In this case, I'm going with the warmongering corrupt politician, rather than the ego driven narcissistic reality TV star. At the least the warmonger has a fucking grasp of how things actually work outside of a penthouse suite in New York City.

Jesus fucking Christ I remember when /pol/ actually had a pair. Hillary Clinton's balls are bigger than you cuck's fucking tackle.
>>
File: 1466841433394.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466841433394.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>79012248

God damn dude, are you me?

Keep going in on these Trumpcucks though.
>>
>>79011607
>implying resource extraction out of Africa is wrong

What the fuck is wrong with you? Has /pol/ become a globalism shithole filled with liberals whining about global peace and harmony?

4 fucking dead Americans don't mean shit in Africa. That's a fuckin day that ends in Y. And that's Libya, anyway. There's shit there that we want. Those emerging markets we will be fighting the Chinese over are in sub-Saharan Africa, you faggot.

Who cares if North Africans fucking hate us? Hillary has been droning the shit out of them for years. It's not like the don't fucking deserve it, and it will teach them a fucking lesson about attacking embassies, now won't it?
>>
File: tee hee.jpg (64 KB, 592x920) Image search: [Google]
tee hee.jpg
64 KB, 592x920
>>79006279
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: 1463515069274.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
1463515069274.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>79012618
no tits or feet?
>>
File: getusedtoit.jpg (61 KB, 496x561) Image search: [Google]
getusedtoit.jpg
61 KB, 496x561
>>79012248
>>79012459

Vulgar language and brown skin are signs of low intelligence, everyone around here knows this.

Please, please go back.

>>79012592

I didn't say there is anything wrong with it, to use one of your words at least trump has the "balls" to say he's going to take something.
>>
>>79006279
>convince me to think for myself
>>
The U.S. government could get a Chinese immigrant paying $50,000 to come instead of every Muslim 'refugee' imported at $100,000 of costs for welfare and the like. The former would be far less likely to commit crime, higher average IQ, typically working instead of just another financial drain on welfare, and better in every way.

Look up the Gallup poll which found that several tens of percent of the population in Muslim country after country even outright admitted to having a favorable opinion of Bid Laden shortly after the peak of his success, when he successfully killed many Kafir (non-Muslims). Most Muslims are occupied primarily with their daily lives, while most of the rest favor building up numbers by immigration first rather than premature violence disrupting the latter. But that is the fount from which terrorists spawn.

Nearly all of the highest-fatality terrorist attacks worldwide are due to Islamic terrorists. Nobody can list even ten Christian suicide bombers or other terrorist attackers who killed many people each in the past decade.
>>
[continued]

Learn the difference between the Medina and Mecca stages of the Koran, how Mohammed initially pretended peace with misleading quotes possible from the first era of the Koran (though it is organized by length, not chronologically), then became a warlord and terrorist (also an extreme pedophile) after building up enough numbers first.

Read up on what Saudia Arabia, ISIS, Iran, Pakistan, and other Muslim countries are really like. (The only least-bad ones are precisely those where the Muslim religion influence is most diluted by other influences).

Understand that any organization (or country) becomes what it takes in. If you would rather live under Islamic rule with the corresponding end of free speech and crimes against non-Muslims covered up by the police themselves, move to one of those countries. Else don't support a candidate (Clinton) who wants to let in a million-plus in the first few years, turned into several million once they become eligible for bringing in extended relatives later, turned into an unstoppable expanding voting block lobbying for more decade by decade.

There are a number of other major reasons to vote for Trump too, like the fact that we should be moving towards allying with Russia instead of seeing whether we can accidentally escalate something into nuclear war sooner or later. But Trump's proposal to cut down on mass-importation from countries with terrorist-sympathizing populations is already reason enough.
>>
>>79012765
>vulgar language
I guess /pol/ is filled with sissies and queers these days. You faggots probably think Milo is so fucking brave because he a faggot and a conservative and he has nice hair.

>trump has the balls to say he's going to take something
What, our fucking country back? From fucking what? Last I looked the only people doing poorly are degenerate whites too lazy to work, who would rather whine that the government doesn't hand them shit out. That doesn't sound very white to me, and I personally love being able have a manicured lawn tended by a 5 mexistash crew for $50 bucks a week. The little entitled white bastard down the corner wants $70 a week.

That shit Trump says is bread and circuses. A vote for him doesn't do a damn thing to take your country back, it only strokes Trumps fucking ego. He'll say anything to get elected. The fact that you eat that shit up shows how ball-less fucking "conservatives" have become.

Fat fucking entitled bitches that, I swear to god, whine more about what the world owes them than the fucking SJWs whine about trigger warnings. Neutered fucking lotus eaters that have become what they claim to despise.
>>
>>79006279

Not voting for a known influence-peddler who will be he shielded by media and the powers-that-be over every cock-up and misdeed.

At least with Trump, you'll be electing someone on a tight leash who is sufficiently unpopular on Capitol hill that he will be impeached if he ever does anything out-and-out illegal, which is more than what can be said about a Clinton.
>>
>>79006279
>women
>politics
no
>>
>>79006279
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: 1456725453105.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456725453105.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>79006279
Well, the worst thing you can dig up about Trump is that he is not very well versed in politics. Despite everyone searching for skelletons in his closet, no one seems to find anything really bad about him.

Compare Hillary. She let several americans die in Bengazi, because she was afraid interveining could harm her carrier.
She was thrown out of the watergate process for serial lying, She helped a guilty rapist to not end up in prison and gloated about it and how she said to the judge that the 12 Year old girl was mentally unstable and wanted to be fucked.
Then there is her fundraising. She raises fund that more or less go into her pocket and then helps the spenders to get goverment contracts.
Then there is the leaked info from the secret service that she throws tantrums like no other.

you can google every single thing on that list, its known, but no one talks about it.

Trump is not a "good" candidate, but he is definately a better candidate than Hillary.
>>
>>79006279
Because some men just want to watch the world burn
>>
>>79013319
>allying with Russia
Because allying with the 8th largest economy in the world and pissing off 2 of the 3 largest economies in the world makes a ton of fucking sense.

Real fucking genius, just what I would expect out of a Trump supporter.

Putin is fucking strongman that runs a 3rd world country that is perpetually 10 minutes away from collapse. The only thing he understands is being hit with a big fucking stick. Trump sucking his cock will make things worse, not better.
>>
He tells it like it is.
>>
>>79014057

You think that moving towards allying with Russia would piss off 2 of the 3 largest economies in the world?

Seriously? The largest two economies in the world are the U.S. itself and China.

Less pointless over-antagonism with Russia would only help relations with China.

The 3rd largest economy in the world is arguably the E.U., but, while a lot of Europeans would not particularly like better U.S.-Russia relations, they aren't going to go to war with us or even impose trade sanctions over it.
>>
Slight careless in typing in my prior post incorrectly implied the E.U. was under U.S./China GDP, but the exact order of the top 3 doesn't matter for the point.
>>
File: wew.jpg (7 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
7 KB, 223x226
>>79014057
wew lad
>>
>>79014444
Yes, that's right: US-EU-China are 1, 2, and 3.

The EU hates Putin. China hates Putin so much they they have accelerated their arms program to reduce their reliance on Soviet Era tech and have been reinforcing the border. Lots of communist ideology slap fights and bad feelings there.

Allying with Russia and pushing a closer relationship with them would piss both of them off. And Putintang would only take it as a license to prevaricate and then hide behind our skirts.

He's the worse sort of fucking ally that you could ever want. What's more, Russia has nothing we want; the only reason the EU continues to deal with Putin is the overland natural gas pipelines. Which conveniently enough, Putin annexed when it looked like the Ukraine was getting ready to look wear and consider EU membership.

Russia has nothing that the US wants and cannot find elsewhere. Why in the fuck would we piss off our two largest trading partners to make Putin happy?

It literally makes no sense. Fuck Putin, and fuck his dream of ever being relevant again.

What you propose is the equivalent of divorcing a cardiologist and a neurologist at the same time, in favor of pursuing true love with a meth head.
>>
>what's in it for me?

this is how women and liberals think

theyre so self absorbed, its not about you, its about the greater good for america
>>
>>79007286
>those tabs
>>
>>79014900
/pol/ has lost its fire. Back in my day, red pilled used to mean something.

Off to bed lads, work tomorrow as I'm not a define rate NEET. Wish I could say it's been fun.
>>
>>79015285
>The EU hates Putin
>China hates Putin
>Putin annexed when it looked like the Ukraine was getting ready to look wear and consider EU membership.

What the fuck are you talking about? Go back to middle school
>>
>>79006279
he won't. Vote libertarian
>>
>>79006279
>I'm a 19 year old girl living in California, what's in it for me?
there is nothing in life for you
You deserve nothing at 19
You know nothing of the world
You contribute nothing
You help no one
Get older and wiser or fucking hang yourself
Again, you deserve nothing at 19.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (87 KB, 778x280) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
87 KB, 778x280
>>79006279
Ask yourself why would the media hate him so much and shill over hillary ? is the media really good ?
>>
>>79006279
>what's in it for me?
Millennials, everyone. Putting personal gain over morals and values.
>>
>>79015285

Your depiction of China-Russia relations excessively focuses on tensions while understating increasing ties. I don't get paid for posting, so I'm not going to write great lengths on a complicated topic, but one illustration is the bulk of results for https://www.google.com/search?q=china+russia+relations

"Joint naval exercise." "Exemplary intl relations: Russia-China ties at their peak." Et cetera.

Putin is specially seeking to develop Russia's Far East in large part because he sees closer ties there as where Russia should go.

Reducing risk of WW3 is a major benefit of less over-antagonism with Russia. No other benefits are even needed, even though there are some other benefits.

Clinton's strategy is to support her pet rebel jihadists in Syria by a no-fly-zone against Russia, making us risk accidental escalation to WWIII by intervening for the wrong side. Let me back up that description for a moment. Assad is a bad guy (though practically every Middle Eastern regime has shot at least a few protesters), but Assad and his Kurd allies are less bad for non-Muslim minorities under his rule than the opposition, which really consists of ISIS and mostly ISIS-allies. Rebel jihadist groups are tribal enough that there may really be some incidents, of a bit of infighting between the "moderates" and ISIS, but, on the whole, the rebels in general are on the same side, anti-Assad and practically mostly pro-ISIS in the process.
>>
>>79015285

[continued]

Intervening in favor of the rebel jihadists, because Assad is a somewhat bad guy, is kind of like intervening in favor of Chaos in the fictional WH40K setting because the Imperium is not perfect. The Imperium is still, relatively, less bad than Chaos. Likewise, Assad is still, relatively, less bad than ISIS and ISIS allies, not so much into mass-murdering and enslaving Christians and other non-Muslims.

Since you're trying to argue, let me ask you something absolutely no Clinton supporter has ever even bothered to try to answer: What evidence is there that the "moderate" jihadists will both turn on and actually defeat their ISIS allies, if Assad's side was defeated by the rebels? I want numbers, like relative troop strengths showing that "moderate" jihadists there really outnumber ISIS types (when the fragmentary evidence published rather looks the other way around). Moreover, why would they magically do so before ISIS and other harder core jihadists massacred and raped their way through the non-Muslim minorities there, if Assad's side fell?

The Russian intervention in Syria saved a lot of lives, of some of the remaining Christians in the Middle East not genocided yet.
>>
>>79006279
>I'm a 19 year old girl living in California, what's in it for me?
>what's in it for me?

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. Sad times we live in since this appears to be forgotten.
>>
>>79016836
Wait isn't the alt-rigth or whatever you faggots call yourselves all about that Ayn Rand objectivity bullshit? Or am I mixing up my retards again?
>>
>>79006279
Doesn't matter. The Jews win either way.
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>79017276
What the fuck was this post even trying to convey? You sound like you're agreeing with me, yet call me names.

I feel like if I clicked your ID, I'd find many contradicting posts about you getting assblasted without bringing anything of substance to the table.
>>
>>79006279
he doesnt operate under a broad misguided notion that pouring an unprecedented amount of money into expanding the welfare state will somehow benefit our country. he doesn't go on the campaign trail and blurt out detrimentally misleading statistics about the wage gap, islam and inequality in order to garner the unthinking-liberal-shithead vote. he's just-- he's got conviction. he values loyalty. he's got CHUTZPAH. he actually WORKED before the age of forty unlike that hunchbacked figurehead. he didn't come outta nowhere. he's been voicing his concerns for decades on end and he deserves this. it's this simple!
>>
>>79006279
>1 post by this ID

you fucking morons, sage this shit
>>
>>79006279
You live in Commiefornia, your vote doesn't matter.
>>
>>79006279
You'll live in a culture where women aren't encourage to waste their lives in an office cubicle and realizing their dream as mothers.
>>
>>79006279
Anyone that needs to be convinced should abstain from voting. To decide whom to vote for, you should arrive at it by your own volition. You should research yourself what each of the candidates are promising, and decide if it's feasible and if they're lying and then see if it aligns with your beliefs. If you lack these basics skills then you are not fit to vote. Now since you've demonstrated you're useless TITS or GTFO cunt.
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 406x395) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 406x395
>>79006279
>what's in it for me?

Shameful. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually were a woman because you're so self centered.

Ask not what the country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country.
>>
>1 post by this ID
sage
>>
>>79006279
They're both awesome choices, lol. Hilldog or The Donald, it's a win-win. Either way the USA is fucked.
>>
File: 1467101660036.png (528 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1467101660036.png
528 KB, 1000x500
Mexico x Canada
>>
File: 1466120622634.png (65 KB, 640x516) Image search: [Google]
1466120622634.png
65 KB, 640x516
Wall 2016?
>>
File: 1466810278465.jpg (37 KB, 787x483) Image search: [Google]
1466810278465.jpg
37 KB, 787x483
>>
File: 710_trumpcardfor-small.jpg (77 KB, 710x392) Image search: [Google]
710_trumpcardfor-small.jpg
77 KB, 710x392
>>79006279
>I want to believe in him but I don't just yet.
He will win then killed shortly after. Shillary will rule your country for a while.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.