[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Canuck BTFO's local Paper: I thought I was alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: paper.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1397) Image search: [Google]
paper.jpg
150 KB, 1080x1397
I saw this in my local paper and couldn't believe my eyes.

So this leftist moron writes an editorial demanding that restaurants in my hometown renounce PORK as an ingredient, because it offends the Muslims and Jews. I was totally surprised by the response.

http://www.chroniclejournal.com/opinion/columns/no-pork-for-me-thanks-there-s-more-to-life/article_d003c7bc-3bac-11e6-98d7-3b872a72fd0c.html#user-comment-area

Which one of you MADMEN is responsible?
>>
>Orthodox Christians don't eat pork

I eat pork all the time. If pigs were protected under international law, I'd be wanted in The Hague.

This entire article sounds like bait, and the commenter sounds like a /pol/ edgelord. Probably OP made the comment.
>>
>>78999496
do you drink alcohol?
>>
>>78999143
Praise Kek. He loves pork.
>>
>>78999496
The article is real. I saw it in print today myself. I don't have the paper handy, but this bitch really was arguing for people to give up bacon (everyone here loves bacon).
>>
>>78999143
>with so many refugees arriving in Thunder Bay

Lmao this has to be some kind of bait. I refuse to believe anyone is that retarded.

There are no fucking refugees in Thunder Bay. Unless you consider natives who wander into town to get drunk "refugees."
>>
>>78999143
>Jews
>orthodox Christian

A) most Christian refugees are Coptic Christian and
B) When is the last time anyone heard of a Canadian Jewish refugee being upset that someone else was eating pork?
>>
>>78999854
Of course.
>>
>>78999143

Listen, OP, I'm glad your comment made it onto an article page in the Bumfuck Picayune but that's hardly a reason to shitpost here.
>>
>>78999143
How is adapting to change and trying to make newcomers feel welcome a bad thing?
>>
How long until Cuckdeau moves to ban pork, bros?
>>
It is I
>>
>>79000040
Now we just need them to demand we give up maple syrup and we'll have a nationalist uprising.
>>
>>79000887
kill yourself
>>
>refugees expecting glorious first world wind up in thunder bay
>Mfw

If I was a refugee I'd complain too. Thunder bay is a shithole. The -30°c winters are bound to scare them away.
>>
>>79000887
>Why not just lube your daughters up if you're so worried?
>>
>>78999143
Holy shit, non-shitposting bants from the syrup endowed.
>>
>>79000887
How is sacrificing freedom a bad thing when it makes evil cunts feel better? It's not like they'll keep demanding more or anything.
>>
>>78999143
>Orthodox Christians
Orthodox christians understand that the old testament rules only applied to jews.
>>
>>79000455
Bretty much :D
>>
>>78999143
Literally no comments section

>food is an integral part of our culture

No shit it's like you need it to live
People get paid for this
>>
Southern Ontario confirmed to be the source of all of Canada's woes. When will us Northerners go down there and kick that globalist fairy Trudeau out of office?
>>
>>79000887

Because the 'change' is the presence of a foreign death cult that wants to execute you for being a non-believer. They're invaders you dipshit, they're not 'newcomers'

Try to immigrate to one of their countries and see what happens: they'll execute you before you make it a month. Not the Jews, of course: but they'd never let you in to Israel, even if you had a PhD and a hundred million dollars.
>>
>>79000887
Holy fucking shit.

Ok leaf go to another country and demand that THEY change to suit your fucking preferences.

God damnit what is wrong with Canadians?
>>
>>79001880
You don't know the half of it. Living in Southern Ontario, practically everyone you meet is a ultra liberal. There is no escaping it. It has helped me practice hiding my power level though.
>>
This is now a LEAF THREAD. Anyone south of the 49th parallel can fuck off.
>>
>>79001945
They're brainwashed. Glad Dawkins redpilled me on Pisslam at an in my late teens desu, some people never manage to deprogram themselves.
>>
>>79002310
*on Pisslam in my late teens
>>
>>79002123
I spent a month with some friends in Ottawa. I learned real quick it was way easier to hide my power level than it was to try and convince people that maybe we should focus sorting out our own problems before pledging millions to combat climate change in countries not even on our continent.
>>
>Turkey bacon as opposed to traditional bacon
Now you've gone to far, leafs
>>
>>79000887
>Be me
>Live in small town
>Have a town tradition to wear crazy hats the first Saturday of each month
>Town gets bigger
>More people get into Haturday
>People start moving in from other places
>They get uncomfortable when they see our beautiful hats, yet continue to move into town
>Haturday banned after lots of political pressure
>Everyone is sad now and town spirit and uniqueness is gone
>>
File: trudeau boxing weigh in.jpg (113 KB, 1013x629) Image search: [Google]
trudeau boxing weigh in.jpg
113 KB, 1013x629
>>79002724
wtf are you talking about, eh? if you combat your climate change, it wins.
>>
>>79001218
this man gets it.
>>
>>78999496
Yeah I doubt there are any Orthodox Christians that don't eat pork. Jesus himself said it is what comes out of a person is what makes them unclean, not what goes in. On top of that, there is the vision Peter has when the Lord told him that He has made things clean
>>
>>79003102
pics.

I wanna see some of that shit.
>>
>>79002724
I've tried to change the minds of my liberal friends at the gym. (Have yet to meet a conservative CDN make my age) it just doesn't work. Even if you get them to go "oh ok, that kinda makes sense" their mental gymnastics flings them right back to the start.
>>
>>79000887
B8 as Fuck M8
>>
>>79002800
To be fair, I do buy turkey bacon over regular bacon. Turkey bacon costs just as much, and a pack lasts much longer. I could eat a pack of bacon in one sitting because bacon shrinks, whereas turkey bacon doesn't.
>>
>>79003476
*Canadian male
>>
>>79000512
and less than .01% of the refugees are christian
the muslim refugees literalyl kill them on the way or, in the case of places like sweden, the ones in charge of accepting migrants in are muslims and turn away the christians
>>
>>79000512
Migrants from Eritrea are a kind of Orthodox Christian, that have been cucked by Islam into basically being the same. They have Ramadan, can't eat swine etc.
>>
>>79003476
The sauna at the gym is my go-to IRL redpilling spot.

"Crazy politics this year, eh?"
"Yeah, can you believe it?"
"I know, like Trump & EU!!!"
"I HATE Trump!!!OMG"
"I wouldn't believe everything you hear in the media..."
Three sentences later,

"You're right Hillary is crazy!"
>>
>>79001405
I hope you have cancer.
>>
>>79000887
cuck
>>
>>79003102
This broke my heart a little
>>
>>79000887

Consider suicide
>>
>>78999143
>tfw I hate bacon
>tfw I don't eat pork because they're intelligent animals
>tfw I eat lobster
>tfw I'm still just as haram.
God bless the maritimes.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.