[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tim Tebow Resurrects Man from Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1466992613372[1].png (34 KB, 1025x557) Image search: [Google]
1466992613372[1].png
34 KB, 1025x557
>An elderly man who lost consciousness during a flight this weekend and was all but taken for dead regained his pulse and consciousness after Tim Tebow reportedly walked down the aisle and prayed with the entire section of plane and the gentleman’s family.
>I observed people praying and lifting this man up to the Lord in a way that I’ve never seen before.
>He made a stand for God in a difficult situation.
>thank God that we still have people of faith who in times of difficulty look to the Lord

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2016/06/27/timtebowprayersairlinepassenger/

Daily reminder that /pol/ unironically supports and uses this website for valid information.
Daily reminder this is also the reason nobody wants to take conservatives seriously.
>>
>>78998449
Yes, dear child. Does mommy know you're posting?
>>
>>78998449
>presumed dead
>regardless of what the movies suggest, not every flight is required to have a doctor on board
>men and women pray for the mans soul as a last respect
>man comes back to life
>this is somehow a bad thing in the eyes of sideways France
Whatever, retard.
>>
>>78998449

wtf I love God now
>>
>>78998449

>tips funny hat
>>
Was probably some kind of telepathic direction of energy that jump-started him back to life.
>>
>miracle happens
"b-b-but God's not r-real, p-pol b-b-btfo?"
Go suck a priest's dick op, it's the closest you'll get to a holy second coming.
>>
File: TEGOAT.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
TEGOAT.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>78998449
THANK YOU BASED TEBOQ

HOLY FUCK I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU ASSBLASTING THE STOOLERS
>>
>>78998449
>muh so smart bcuz i'm atheist meme

aquafresh you are better than this
>>
HOLY SHIT BURNING BUSHES CONFIRMED
>>
File: condoms.jpg (31 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
condoms.jpg
31 KB, 720x480
>>78998449
>I have no strict principles and act autistic
>but at least I'm not stupid enough to think life has any greater meaning
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.