[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is lacing drugs with fentanyl the best way to win the war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 6774-3[1].jpg (61 KB, 401x594) Image search: [Google]
6774-3[1].jpg
61 KB, 401x594
http://infotel.ca/newsitem/warnings-about-fentanyl-laced-marijuana-in-the-southern-interior/it22094
www.nytimes.com/2016/03/26/us/heroin-fentanyl.html
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/delta-police-warn-of-possible-fentanyl-laced-cocaine-after-overdoses-1.3352815

JUST
>>
>>78996547
Bump as I read
>>
>>78996547
We talked about this in another thread a few weeks ago. There is objectively no point to lace drugs with fentanyl because of its price. The only reason you'd do it was to kill people
>>
File: Pot Smokers in Denial.png (53 KB, 558x504) Image search: [Google]
Pot Smokers in Denial.png
53 KB, 558x504
>>78996547
The best possible explanation is:
>pot market is managed by criminals
>criminals will do whatever they can to turn a profit
>criminals will spray pot with opiates to enhance its flavour
>they will also do so to create a customer base, given opiates are highly addictive

This is in itself an argument for legalization. If pot was legalized, there would be less risks overall.

But the potheads in pic related think that whatever bad happens is not the crimelords. It must be the State!

They have smoked so much they don't accept the sheer fact they are buying from criminals who would do anything to turn a profit.

These dudes will always defend the dude who sells them pot... even if he's an illegal who beats his wife and abuses her kids.
>>
>>78996547
Alcohol was poisoned during prohibition.
>>
>>78997714
>The only reason you'd do it was to kill people

I think that's the point.
>>
>>78997714
Actually it's quite competitive on price because it's so strong.

http://www.examiner.com/article/alert-fentanyl-newest-drug-to-hit-the-streets

>Fentanyl users in Seattle often complain about how expensive it is. Price quotes vary wildly—people have cited prices from $80 per gram a few years ago up to $300 per gram today. It seems to depend on the month and the buyer's proximity to the source. (These days, the cheaper heroin in Seattle is going for $20 to $30 per gram.)

>Fentanyl is approximately 80 to 100 times more potent than morphine and roughly 40 to 50 times more potent than pharmaceutical grade (100% pure) heroin.[13][14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl
>>
>>78997801
>>criminals will spray pot with opiates to enhance its flavour

bullshit opiates have a nasty bitter taste
>>
>>78997928
It was being made in bathtubs by hobbyists you dip

Pot and coke is being laced with fent to increase weight you dumb fucking faggots
>muh alternative medicine

Weed and coke aren't medicine
>>
>>78996547
My mother is on prescription fentanyl after she fell down the stairs that were severly out of code and crushed several vertebra.
This scares me. Fuck when Prince died of a fentanyl it scared me. I took her out to dinner the next day.
>>
>>78997801
you're a clueless idiot
>>
newest drug? I licked fentanyl like 6 years ago
>>
>>78997714
fentanyl isn't that expensive in relation to it's potency....with a very small dose,you could really stretch heroin...
>>
>>78998424
yeah its from the 60's its only popular now because like everything else, its easier to make with time.
>>
>>78998377
>laced with fent to increase weight

Lethal dose is in the single digit milligram range.
>>
>>78998377
you are beyond retarded
>>
>>78996547

Also watch out for criminals putting gold bricks inside the stolen DVD players you buy.

"Wait how does that make sense" you ask?

Don't ask questions goy.
>>
>>78998280
Whoever wrote the examiner article didn't fact check for shit. My fentanyl lollipops come in micrograms. If I eat more than 2 of them I will most certainly die
>>
>>78998424
Opiate crisis is worsening and normal, cut street heroin isn't cutting it for hardcore junkies anymore, so you're seeing more and more heroin cut with fentanyl. It's a way for dealers a notch or two up the food chain from the street to (relatively cheaply) ”enhance” their product that's already been cut several times, thereby making their smack get a reputation for really fucking you up and driving up demand. Of course your average drug dealer knows jack shit about pharmacology and dosage so you'll occasionally get a batch that causes a whole slew of overdoses in a short period of time because someone put too much of the heavier stuff in a batch.

Problems then arise for opiate newbies that get priced out of their oxys and decide to snort, smoke, or slam heroin for the first time and OD because it's got fentanyl in it. I was never big into opiates when I was a drug person back in college, but it was rare to see fentanyl back then unless you went looking for it. Now it's relatively ubiquitous from what I hear.

>>78998350
This. Try a cold-water extraction on oxy and tell me if that shit's going to enhance flavor of anything. Plus, lacing pot is fucking stupid from an economical standpoint; pot's about the cheapest illicit drug there is and generally street level dealers are just funding their own pot habit with it. If someone's lacing pot with anything, they're probably doing it for themselves.
>>
>>78998280

>fentanyl lollipops
>packaging an extremely potent opiate in a food that is extremely attractive to children

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>79000174
Well barbiturates and benzodiazepines look like candy. Nobody said pharmaceutical companies had much in the way of foresight for that sort of thing.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f[2].jpg (52 KB, 1000x964) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f[2].jpg
52 KB, 1000x964
>>79000174
Children need painkillers too.
>>
>>79000174
Absolutely nothing Kek, they are even berry flavored. Also when you finish you're even supposed to put the stick and packaging in a plastic back then double bag them.
>>
>>78996547
Anybody ever see that movie from the late 80's or early 90's where this white supremacist drug gang was lacing their drugs with a chemical that made users sterile? Then they would sell the drugs to blacks and hispanics. I think it had something to do with rollerblading.
>>
>>79000174

Those things are quite literally QOLsavers.

They're amazing for hospice or remote care, where the patient can manage his own pain with the lollipop. They're not packaged like candy either.
>>
>>79000943
I found it! Prayer of the Rollerboys starring Corey Haim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_of_the_Rollerboys
>>
>>78996547
Sounds like a good reason for me to avoid pot
>>
File: 474px-dick_cheney.jpg (71 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
474px-dick_cheney.jpg
71 KB, 474x600
Nobody remembers paraquat?

Good times.
>>
>>79001760
Vaguely. In the end, if that's what it is for some people, opiate OD is not a bad way to go.

Never mind the millions of people already hooked on Big Pharma prescription opiates. People will drug themselves until the end of time, the clever monkeys at the top should just get over it and regulate it as best they can.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.