[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkey apologizes for 2015 downing of Russian fighter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1467080431545.jpg (118 KB, 875x657) Image search: [Google]
1467080431545.jpg
118 KB, 875x657
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kremlin-says-turkey-apologizes-2015-downing-russian-fighter-194106076.html?nhp=1

>Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan apologized to Russian leader Vladimir Putin for the last year’s downing of a Russian Su-24 fighter jet that Ankara said traveled into its airspace along the Syrian border.

>"I want to once again express my sympathy and deep condolences to the family of the Russian pilot who died and say: ‘I'm sorry.'

>Erdoğan said his country would compensate the pilot’s family unconditionally and in full.

Pussy.
>>
File: assad vs cameron.jpg (191 KB, 1616x1256) Image search: [Google]
assad vs cameron.jpg
191 KB, 1616x1256
Jesus Christ. Assad and Putin are BTFO'ing everybody this year.
>>
>>78995956
Erdogan knows if he actually pisses off Russia he's going to get his shit pushed so far in that he'll be burping fecal matter.
>>
>>78995956
kek, and they are going to force the EU to make them a member, EU continues to get BTFO
>>
Does Putin fucking age?
>>
>Erdogan apologizing to Russia

Wut? Did I miss something? There has to be a big happening behind this
>>
>>78996778
>>78996778
Hey, autistic guy that does nothing but spam international news 24/7

Yesterday there was a happening where Russia was getting ready for war. Turkey probably got knowledge of an upcoming attack and got spooked
>>
>>78995956
Lol what jive turkeys
>>
>>78995956
Good, they're starting on the path of becoming less roachy.Gotta give the credit where it's due
>>
>>78995956
It is because this nonsense cost Turkey billions of dollars. Also Israel.
>>
>>78995956
what erdogan did was linguistic gameplay

his words can be translated as "sorry about downing your jet pilot" or "its a shame what happened to the jet pilot"
former is being used in the foreign media and the latter is used in the internal media

very clever way to say sorry and not at the same time i think
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.