[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>British banks crash 40% in two days >Several corporations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: Britain_Flag_LATEST.jpg (33 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
Britain_Flag_LATEST.jpg
33 KB, 650x365
>British banks crash 40% in two days
>Several corporations plan to relocate from London to Frankfurt or Dublin
>The Pound loses over 10% of its value in a matter of days
>Many countries are reconsidering the UK's integrity as a trade and military partner
>Scottish drive for independence at an all time high
>Spain is in a position to close off Gibraltar's border and force Britain to cede it should they leave the EU
>S&P and Fitch downgrade the UK's credit rating from AAA to AA

Congratulations britbongs, you've played yourselves.
>>
Don't forget:
>England lost to Iceland

Leavers BTFO.
>>
>Spain is in a position to close off Gibraltar's border and force Britain to cede it should they leave the EU
Who even cares about that, honestly?
>>
>>78994744

All securities markets are irrational in the very short term.

Remember this, it will come in handy. Trust me.
>>
File: 1464915533220.jpg (126 KB, 883x829) Image search: [Google]
1464915533220.jpg
126 KB, 883x829
>>78994744
>mfw
>>
>>78994908
>eventually we wont be shit

Lol
>>
>>78994744
Great, I hope it fucks with your shit even more.

Dickhead.
>>
>>78995029

Didn't imply it, I was just pointing out that muh security is not an argument, but it very well may be the next year if prices and expectations don't rebound.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 200x197
>>78994744
You forgot
>We're going to join the EAA too
>>
>>78994744
Woah this convinced me, I have now #regainedmywilltoremain
>>
>>78994744
These threads should be deleted for gloating. Really OP, what did Britain ever do to you? We should be nicer to them they are our daddy.

You are really exaggerating a lot about some stuff.

Dublin IS in the UK, wtf? The countries reconsidering is just your spin.

The downgrade has no actual basis in merit it is fucking quite literally punishing the UK for leaving the EU based on feels.
>>
If death is the price for freedom, I gladly pay it.
>>
>>78995403
This righty is really asscreamed
>>
>>78994744
This too shall pass.
>>
And all for nothing, seeing as Cameron has officially declared that he will ignore the referendum entirely and let a future PM enact article 50, that is, if they feel like it.
>>
File: v218-Jeremy-Corbyn-Get-dubs.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
v218-Jeremy-Corbyn-Get-dubs.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
i cant wait to get back home to my good friend diane abbott. my blairite wife can fuck off to france, sending my son to public school, preposterous! Tonight diane will roast a joint of gammon and then i will place my wizened cock into her mud sleeve parting those big fat juicy lips before i ejaculate my entire load. The fervent wind diane exhales due to her ibs is of no hindrance when i play with her asshole and her piggish screams "reeeeeee reeeeeeeee" gets my cock red hot like a R7 Semyorka missile. In no time i ejaculate roaring in a deafening cry silencing my black queen. Tomorrow the ride to parliament will be of great difficulty for my balls i remark before assuming the fetal position in my soviet jim jams and turning off the light, relaxing with a big cheshire cat grin as i listen to diane sob as she lays in pain recovering.
>>
>>78994744
>lost to iceland
>>
>>78995509
This lefty is literally.
>>
File: 1445057743485.png (2 MB, 852x1277) Image search: [Google]
1445057743485.png
2 MB, 852x1277
ONE WHOLE POST

HE'S DONE IT AGAIN LADS, TEA AND CRUMPETS ALL ROUND

How much is the Guardian paying you Raheed?
>>
File: eu_religions_communism_poster.jpg (82 KB, 462x616) Image search: [Google]
eu_religions_communism_poster.jpg
82 KB, 462x616
>>78994744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0EAsc-pVKM
>>
>>78995797
iceland > u
>>
>>78994888
>Checked
Must be true.
>>
>>78995856
I'm happy for Iceland. It's a nice country. They deserved to win.
>>
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 1537x1537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 1537x1537
>>78995753
>>
File: 1451223344507.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1451223344507.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>78994744

>bankers all over the world get fucked in the ass to the tune of trillions

oh noes!!!
>>
>>78995403
Dublin isn't in the UK you mouth breather fuck.
>>
>>78995403
It's literally just one guy posting the same thread over and over again.
>>
It is better to be poor and free then rich in chains
>>
File: millibot.png (253 KB, 536x508) Image search: [Google]
millibot.png
253 KB, 536x508
At a time when negotiations are still going on, parents and the public have been let down on both sides, because the government is acting in a reckless and provocative manner. After the days disruptions, I urge both sides to put aside the rhetoric, get around the negotiating table, and sort the problem out.
>>
>>78996480
What's the point in being poor and living like shit with no money to do any fun stuff with your limited time on earth.

When you can be rich and live life to the fullest, and in the end be free to do almost the exact same things but with some small limitations?
>>
>>78995590
> /pol/ defeated the lodges at their own game with powerful meme magic
> Illuminati so triggered that they can't even pretend that Britain's democratic system matters.

Now then now then now then, you're deeply mistaken if you think that you can just brute force the agenda, pig fuckers. Violence is the absolute authority from which all other authority is derived. If you don't concede defeat now, you're going to find yourself hanging from an oak tree with your lungs pulled out of your back. Aum. Ha.
>>
>>78994744
>Corporations move to Dublin
Lovely. Thanks for that you silly cunt
>>
File: 1466747078217.png (36 KB, 826x654) Image search: [Google]
1466747078217.png
36 KB, 826x654
>>78994744
>>78994872
>>78995029
>>78995138
>>78995509
>>78995590
>>78995695
>>78995856
>>78995919
>>78995951

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the most correct guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little shill thread up and reset your modem. Or maybe you don't even reset it. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET shill that you actually paid for a proxy, so you just fire it up. Oh, and we all know the picture. A picture of Merkel laughing maybe?, I imagine you little shit thinking your so righteous as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a stupid referendum result. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a shilling NEET. A pathetic NEET shill. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is BREXIT BTFO You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
>>
>>78996654
Spoken like a true swede. You have not yet seen the light. The EU has warped that small mind of yours. When your women are getting fucked by mud slimes and you have no weapons or laws to protect you....you will wish to be broken from that European nightmare. Well...unless you are from Africa or the middle east....yea nvm you are. Okay makes sense
>>
>do something ballsy for a change
>expect some bad consequences which might be not longterm
>"haha u stoopid"

yeah right because change always comes from sticking to the status quo...
>>
>>78994744
why would corporations move if the pound crashed?
fucking gold mine, cheap rents, cheap labour, cheap first world country that is/was the central location/aviation hub of the world

scotland won't/cant leave
they have to wait 5 years to revote, a lot will happen in that time

the worst is over and you have to break a few eggs to make positive change

the only people complaining are the talking heads who are all paid for by globalist hedgefunds
>>
>>78997698
Revolutionary ideas are those that go against all doctrines of conformity.

In other words; NORMIES GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.