[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you hear about the new Israeli sports car? Not only will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 439x290
Did you hear about the new Israeli sports car?

Not only will it stop on a dime it will pick the fucking thing up too.
>>
>>78993472
Kek
>>
a jew walks into a wall with an erection and breaks his nose.
>>
A pair of rabbi's are walking down the pier after a long day of doing whatever rabbi's do.

They reach the end and decide to take a seat on the end of the dock, the first takes his shoes off and dips his toes in the water.

"Oy Vey!" He shouts "Dat wattuh sure is cold"

The second rabbi bends over the edge face first and pokes his nose in the water.

"And deep too!" He adds.
>>
>>78993472
I always fucking read that in Lenny's suspicious voice.
>>
>>78995320
same tbqh
>>
>>78993472
Nice decades old joke, you fucking shitstain.

>teehee, jews and money xDDD git it guize? xDDD

Just goes to show, you fucking idiots think you're funny by being edgy, and you're not. You're all just fucking pathetic 16 year olds. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but I know you'll grow up to regret this phase, which is even better.
>>
>>78995601
don't you have some hospitals to bomb or something?
>>
>>78995601
(((you)))
>>
What did the Jewish pedophile say to the kids?

"Hey, wanna buy some candy?"
>>
>>78994314
>after a long day of doing whatever rabbi's do.
Mutilating and sucking baby dick.
>>
>>78995690
Oh look guys! He posted it again! "Israel bombs hospitals!"

look what those pieces of shit do AROUND THE WORLD with bombs. We bomb a former hospital, chock full of explosives, arms, and insurgents, and you STILL shit on Israel. Round of applause, ladies and gentlemen. He's a real funny guy. Really funny! Look mom, he posted it again! xD
>>
>>78996147
you put way too much effort in that response nigga
>>
>>78996399
So fucking sorry I have a few hours of spare time to talk about important shit.
>>
>>78993472
A jew, a muslim, and a christian walk into a gay bar.

The muslim shoots 50 people.
>>
>>78993472
How many jews could you fit in it?

6,000,004. Two in the front, two in the back, and six million in the ashtray.
>>
a priest and a rabbi are sitting on a park bench watching kids play
Priest - "Hey Rabbi! Wan't to help me screw these kids?"
Rabbi - "Screw them out of what?"
>>
File: Jews babbys moloch.jpg (87 KB, 720x354) Image search: [Google]
Jews babbys moloch.jpg
87 KB, 720x354
>>78997274
Ruined it

A Catholic Priest and a Rabbi are walking down the street when a child passes by.
Priest:Boy, I'd like to fuck him
Rabbi:Out of what?
>>
File: 1449099755463.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1449099755463.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>78996567
A muslim and his wife walks into a bar. His wife has offended the bar owner with her presence, she is then stoned to death outside.
>>
File: 1443929239340.jpg (33 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1443929239340.jpg
33 KB, 480x479
Why do Jewish men get circumcisions?

Because Jewish women won't touch anything that isn't at least 10% off.
>>
What's worst than the holocaust?

6 million jews
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.