[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Every /pol/-like person I've ever met was a giant loser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1c6.jpg (25 KB, 515x600) Image search: [Google]
1c6.jpg
25 KB, 515x600
>Every /pol/-like person I've ever met was a giant loser or degenerate
Truly we are meant to suffer alone.
>>
>>78993340

This swiss proxy shill has been around since may. Wtf man dont you have something to do with your life
>>
>>78993759
What are you talking about I'm fucking swiss
>>
that's because of 4chan not specifically /pol/ or a certain political leaning

4chan is a site by losers, for losers. Of course it's full of losers and degenerates. That's been 4chan's culture since its inception.

IF you're looking for serious right OR left wing politics don't come to 4chan
>>
>>78994323
are you also a loser?
>>
>>78994481
Probably by your standards.

I'm not an obese NEET and have 2 degrees and a job but I'm still autistic (actually diagnosed too).

This site is just an addiction, nothing more
>>
File: chan (5).jpg (20 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
chan (5).jpg
20 KB, 500x305
>>78994626
you sound fine then

I'm talking about skinheads and degenerates
>>
>>78993340
>tfw making upper middle class salary 3 years out of school with just an undergrad degree
>tfw have my own house
>tfw have enough in savings to put a down payment for a mortgage on 2 more houses
swiss shill pls go
>>
>>78994778
Well I do play video games and board games, and am ok with anime (though I don't watch it much myself) so you probably consider me a degenerate
>>
>>78994778
I work two jobs and go out once and a while I'm also very fit but like all polacks im a autistic virgin
>>
File: chan (10).jpg (74 KB, 370x229) Image search: [Google]
chan (10).jpg
74 KB, 370x229
>>78994907
That's not the point of the thread you dumb fucking burger dipshit I'm talking about people you actually meet in real life not the average /pol/lack

>>78994992
>>78995057
It gets better
>>
>>78994778
there's very few actual skinheads here, just autists who roleplay as them online. That said SOME of the views here do still have truth to them
>>
>>78994626
But if you want a leading edge in the culture wars, this is your home.
>>
>>78995185
Does it really I'm young I got time but I'm not a Muslim and I'm Canadian (just turned 20)
>>
>>78995185
Because the people who go out shouting /pol/ memes and similar on the streets are usually retarded
>>
>>78993340
Because most /pol/acks act like normal people.
>>
>>78995405
I've started saying the nose knows at work and it caught on
>>
>>78995369
Do me a favor and never downplay yourself again

>>78995542
prob this desu
>>
>>78995627
I realize why people were attacking you, there's another swissfag here who posts prolifically attacking /pol/ users and their character and calling them all retards etc and one time even saying Reddit is better. It's clearly not you.
>>
Everyone should just install extra flags and they would see I'm just a plain old bernfag. Proxies don't even work with that add-on as far as I know.
>>
>>78995185
>real life
"Hello buddy. Do you go to the 4chan /pol/ website?"

"What?"

"Ahaha! Just meming my friend. Gas the kikes, race war now, amirite?"

Seriously, how would you ever know someone was a /pol/ack in real life?

I recommend keeping your /pol/ memes to the internet if you don't want to act like an autist. Present valid and logical /pol/ arguments in real life though when possible and in an open minded group.
>>
how do you feel about israel my fellow jew?
>>
>>78997573
nothing positive
>>
>>78993340
The non-losers hide it
>>
>>78993340
You would call me Chad if you saw me irl. No one would ever guess im a pothead neo nazi racist bigot sexist shitlord misogynist.
>>
File: 1449232589972.jpg (817 KB, 1215x3031) Image search: [Google]
1449232589972.jpg
817 KB, 1215x3031
>>78993340
What do you expect?

There was a thread here a couple days ago where the OP bashed video games as degenerate, and I agreed with him.

The thread was full of MGTOWs and complete degenerates who only cared about themselves and didn't care for masculinity.

Their whole thought process was that women need to fix themselves first, and they'll become respectable men after, instead of them becoming respectable men and women following them.

I hate it. /pol/ as a whole needs the Iron Pill
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.