[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Brexit be considered Child Abuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: FUCK YOU DAD.png (456 KB, 662x791) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU DAD.png
456 KB, 662x791
This year has taught us the Post-War Traditionalists and Baby Boomers are emotionally incapable of participating in social democracy.

The age of nation-states are over grandpa. They are not coming back.

While it's quaint that you feel the need to fuck over an entire generation just to reap the economic benifits of the pensions and retirement plans you so-called-"earned", you did so at the expense of free education and health-care for millions of more deserving immigrants.
>>
Get rekt, AGAIN young faggots.

Try to stay alive long enough to be a man, kekkkkk
>>
>>78984797
The voting age needs to be raised to 30, this is getting pathetic.
>>
>>78984797
I'm under 30 and I voted leave. Everyone i know under 25 voted leave. The youth don't like the EU.
>>
This is now a /pol/ sing-a-long thread
I'll go first:
LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH
EVERY TIME I LOOK IT MAKES ME LAUGH
>>
>>78985083
Hear, hear. I'd happily give up the franchise for a few years to stop emotionally sensitive idiots ruining the country.
>>
>>78984797

I like how the left is framing the issue as an unacceptable violation of the rights of the left.

Sets things up nicely for violent repression of the Brexiters with little dissent in the media or populace.
>>
>overwhelmingly high favor for remain among young people
>overwhelmingly low voter turnout for young people
>it's old people's fault!
>>
File: 1466953321887.jpg (45 KB, 480x578) Image search: [Google]
1466953321887.jpg
45 KB, 480x578
>tweet about how we should remain
>too lazy to actually vote for remain
>instead of voting, decide to tweet about how we should remove voting rights from people who vote differently from us
>>
File: 1465778472229.jpg (45 KB, 600x510) Image search: [Google]
1465778472229.jpg
45 KB, 600x510
>i love democracy!!!!!
>except when it doesn't directly support my ideals!!!!!!!
>>
Daily reminder that the left is owned by rich globalists paying kids to hold up picket signs and protest online.

The right is a real voice of the people. The left isn't even a real voice, it's a fabricated narrative.
>>
>>78985083
>there are no 30+ lefties

wouldn't change anything. if would just weed out SJWs and alt-right edgers
>>
>>78984797

blaming old people for your failures - get fucked, and get a job

>>>sage
>>
File: 1466859666417.png (612 KB, 1819x612) Image search: [Google]
1466859666417.png
612 KB, 1819x612
>>
>>78984797
>free education ... for millions of more deserving immigrants
This is a meme. I am a slavshit from outside the EU, and UK education was too expensive for me. Luckily, US education is free.
>>
>>78985616
Indeed. I don't think non-UK citizens qualify for student loans, and most RC PhD scholarships demand a 3 year permanent residency within the UK.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.