[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other libertarians having the dilemma where they would rather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1391482219189.jpg (60 KB, 584x573) Image search: [Google]
1391482219189.jpg
60 KB, 584x573
Any other libertarians having the dilemma where they would rather not have someone with authoritarian tendencies in the White House but believe the Islamic invasion of the West must be stopped at all costs including deportations/force?
>>
yes. lesser of two evils, fire with fire, etc etc.
>>
http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-back-pedals-on-banning-muslims-from-u-s-1467058774

he won't stop shit. deep down, you know it.
>>
File: trump tank.jpg (210 KB, 960x674) Image search: [Google]
trump tank.jpg
210 KB, 960x674
>>78984624
That would be me.

Libertarian, disagree with 80% of Trump's policies, and am supporting Trump all the way.
>>
>>78984624

The next president will be a totalitarian dictator no matter what.

You can have only one:

You have access to guns with the 2nd amendment.

You DONT have access to guns with the 2nd amendment.

You can be Trumped or Merkeled.

I can personally say, because I can sense people being deceptive. Trump will try and honestly care if Americans think badly of him.
Hillary will not care if her gun confiscations kill hundreds or thousands of families.
>>
>>78984624

>Implying that I should be more concerned with radical Islamist than the odds of some putz veering across the center lane during my morning commute.

You guys are patsy's.
>>
>>78984624
Get shot
Pussy
>>
>>78984624

Normally I would agree, but still have a shitload of guns, so I personally don't need an authoritarian to protect me from the camel fucker hordes.
>>
File: 1392606555071.png (266 KB, 599x429) Image search: [Google]
1392606555071.png
266 KB, 599x429
>>78984624
Yes. I've come to realize libertarian voluntarism can only function with whites, and only then if they exert some kind of self-correcting cultural influences on one another rather than decay into leftist degeneracy. The contradiction is that it might take government intervention to lead to such a thing.
>>
>>78985131

The fact that he's at least willing to acknowledge that Islamic terrorism is a problem facing our country and we need to deal with it as such makes him appealing regardless of how the issue ultimately ends up getting solved. Obama is basically an Islamic apologist who is more interested in fighting """""""""""""""racism""""""""""""""" than protecting US citizens from terror attacks, and Hillary has made it apparent she intends to continue all of his policies.
>>
>>78986045

Yeah because domestic terror attacks are such a huge problem in the U.S. I can't remember the last time I went months without a terrorist attack affecting my life or anyone I know....
>>
>>78986639

Yeah because having bombs dropped on us is such a huge problem in the U.S. I can't remember the last time I went years without the bombing of Pearl Harbor affecting my life or anyone I know. Stop being so Japanophobic president Roosevelt. It's like, 1941, GOD.
>>
>>78984624

Thankfully Hillary is running against Trump so it's like a choice between having to wear an ankle bracelet and getting your feet cut off.
>>
File: -------------.jpg (75 KB, 440x600) Image search: [Google]
-------------.jpg
75 KB, 440x600
>>78984624
if you want to stop immigration and incentivize self deportation cut social security and kill every welfare system, muslim are in a full global conquest motto but yet they don't invade south america in waves, all conquest needs its supply lines and welfare in the developed western countries is their main supply line for the muslims

the answer is very simply, Gary Johnson is the true hero in this story
>>
>>78991326
>Gary Johnson
He's a liberal basically.

His platform this election is pretty much what you'd get from a Democrat in 1970s or 80s.
>>
>>78991651
>kill income tax
>kill welfare
>kill obamacare
>kill the NSA
>liberal

everything that the trumfag pull against Gary Johnson is nothing but memes
>https://www.isidewith.com/blog/9066243-interview-with-gary-johnson
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.