[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some non-degenerate kinds of music? What does pol listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
What are some non-degenerate kinds of music? What does pol listen to?
>>
>>78984303
Heads up that this is a shill/bot thread meant to get you guys in a long discussion in order to slide another thread or topic. These thread topics often take the form of writing prompts like when you were in high school.

If you must respond, remember to sage
>>
>>78984303

Classical music is the only redpilled music genre.
>>
>>78984581
Nah I'm simply trying to determine the connection between liberalism and liberal music and what you call degeneracy.
>>
>>78984581

Man, there's no hope. It's been two months they shill constantly, stepping up their game every day.
There's no way now to tell a shill from a /pol/lack.

Sage has become the norm, unless the thread is worth enough.
>>
>>78984799
Explain your criticism or shut up. I am trying to determine what genres of music promote leftist values/right values. There is nothing shill here. It is a purely apolitical question. Nothing more.
>>
>>78984303

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQNVTGWTICk
>>
>>78984303
>EDM
>Instrumental hip hop
i go to live gigs a lot
>>
ICE T
>>
>>78984977

Since redpill is a very broad term, redpilled music genres could be:
classical music
underground techno/hardcore techno
classic house music
progressive underground techno/EDM
right-wing/apolitical punk rock
thrash metal/power metal/death metal/black metal/gothic metal etc
country music and classic rock/southern rock
folk music
traditional world music (from carmina burana to breton ballads)

Degenerate music is bluepilled music or stupid music. It is too a broad term but some may be:
pop music
new wave r&b
mainstream hip hop
mainstream house music
left wing punk rock
alternative rock
pop rock
mainstream EDM
trap
>>
>>78984303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CzMOMkvTa8
>>
>>78984303
Famous - Kanye West
>>
>>78984303
What do you think is degenerate music? That's a much easier thing to figure out

I listen to everything
>>
>>78986371

Empty, commercial music is to be considered a metastasis of our society. Pop music and mainstream hip hop are completely devoid of meaning and the artist matters way more than the song itself. This kind of 'bluepill' music is a commercial product, made up by lobbies like big studios to sell and get money. It's completely legit.
The other kind of 'bluepill' music is liberal-backed, left wing music. Left wing punk rock, alternative rock, indie rock, all perpetuate wrong 'ideals' through music for the sake of it. In this case, it's degenerate because the left wing message matters more than the music itself.
>>
>>78986807
Art imitating life imitating art? I don't think people actually think about it as much as you maybe think they do, I don't think the overwhelming majority of music promotes any sort of values either
>>
V A P O R W A V E
>>
whatever the fuck you want

you are retarded if you need /pol/ to approve your music
>>
>>78986989

(continued)

Another kind of bluepill music is the one that perpetuates 'degeneration'. I don't find myself agreeing with this consideration, but still this categorization is present here. Hip hop, mainstream house music, EDM, all perpetuate moral degeneration through the cult of sex, money, fame, laziness and NEET/party all day culture.
>>
>>78984303
darude sandstorm
>>
>>78984303
>>
Bukken Bruse
>>
>>78984303
I listen to Ragtime music most of the time, is it redpilled?
>>
>>78988591

Anyway you're going to fail. This board is heterogeneous and mostly comprises liars, trolls and ironic shilling.
In fact /pol/ is invincible because americans are a true minority, just like the alt right.

The only meaning and aim of this board is and always will be one: the lulz.
>>
>>78984581
What would they be sliding? Sharing music is a pretty common topic on this board. Slide threads would be like "hmmm.... Makes you think."
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.