[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> conservashits will defend this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
The thread
>>
>>78982555
Why are you mad about this? Your a place built out of our colonisation
>>
>>78982555
Only Americans can have weekly mass shootings.
And still say that guns are only for self defense.
>>
>>78982555
Liberals are the ones constantly claiming that colonization is a bad thing. So why would we allow ourselves to be colonized?

It's almost like liberal ideals are hypocritical and completely irrational.
>>
>>78982555
>Implying that the U.K. is a living entity that can be held accountable for things it did hundreds, if not thousands of years ago.

Different people, different opinions, different times. The people of any country in current year do what is in their best interest regardless of past generations you kike. Fuck off.
>>
>>78982977
get off your high horse m8, their were also French settlers.

Pip pip cheerio.
>>
>>78982555
And assholes will post it for the 300th time thinking it's relevant.
>>
>>78982555
Only Americans can call themselves the leaders of the "Free World", yet sustain the shittest form of institutional democracy in the entire Western World.
>>
>>78982555
>be Britain
>bring civilization to savage peoples
>be non-white immigrant
>spit in the face of the people, culture, and values of the countries you beg to for refuge.
>>
>>78982555
Only America can claim itself to be a nation of free and equal opportunity on the grounds of gender, race and class, yet be the most cripplingly unequal society in the Western World, based on those free factors.
>>
>>78983451
Because thats so much better
>>
>>78982555

>EU

You spelled 4th Reich wrong.
>>
>>78982555
So the colonization was a good thing?
>>
>>78982555
>shills will post this

The thread

(1 post by this ID)
>>
>>78983276
>thousands of years ago
>uk colonialism
american education...
>>
>>78983451
Quebec detected.
>>
>>78983175
only australiens can fight against birds and lose
>>
>>78982555
Don't worry, Hillary will be taking in more than we can bear. Not enough brown people coming from the south, have to supplement from somewhere.
>>
>>78983924
>That statement was not only addressing colonialism, Ahmed.
>>
>>78982555

Most people care more about sovereignty.

As an American, you prob dont want to go down this prticular road
>>
UK deserves the immigration it gets. When master stops his endeavour, the subjects will hang him.
>>
>>78984445
>LOOK AT ME
>I WANT ATTENTION
>>
>wow so you'd eat beef but won't let anyone eat your hand
I really can't understand you.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: 1402965875960.jpg (11 KB, 249x240) Image search: [Google]
1402965875960.jpg
11 KB, 249x240
>>78982555
I hate this argument, we gave so much to the countries we colonized they just over look it all because we took some rocks that were under their feet for thousands of years.

And since when does invading a country automatically grant unlimited and free access to the invading homeland for eternity? Like what the fuck.
>>
>>78982555
This poster is unintentionally saying that colonization was a good thing.
>>
>>78982555
We gave the countries we colonised shit.
The immigrants we get just live of government benefits.
Why do you think they're coming here instead of going to the US or elsewhere? Our governments cucked.
>>
>>78982555
>If you're such a great warrior why don't you let people stab you?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.