[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news /morning-mix/wp/2016/06/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: pool's closed.jpg (66 KB, 770x385) Image search: [Google]
pool's closed.jpg
66 KB, 770x385
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/06/27/super-racist-pool-safety-poster-prompts-red-cross-apology/

>black children drown because it is now racist to correct bad habits.
>>
File: 1455607622641.png (56 KB, 1068x1112) Image search: [Google]
1455607622641.png
56 KB, 1068x1112
>>78981518
Stuff like this makes me think that somewhere, some think tank has come up with a policy goal of encouraging an "us vs. them" mentality in the population in order to distract people from the serious problems that humanity needs to confront if we want to survive the next few centuries.

On both sides of all the issues that the media is rubbing our faces in: racism, homosexuals, transsexuals, abortion, discrimination, social justice, equal rights for pet wombats, etc. there are two sides. Both are useful idiots in advancing the goal of driving a wedge between people and fomenting hate and vitriol among the population.

Discuss.
>>
>>78982481
You.
Go read Kaczynsky's Parable of the Cabin Boy.
Someone show this anon the Hillary quote where she says going after the banks won't fix racism.
>>
>>78982481
yeah i agree with you. the useless filth of society care more about twitter than the world in front of their ugly faces.
>>
>>78981518
When I was a kid all the pools were fairly deep - 15feet. Now every new public pool is shallow.
>>
>>78981518
Not racist.
>>
Blacks on the pool not cool!
>>
Real thread

>>78961003
>>
What's racist about it? I don't get it.
>>
>>78982753
>Parable of the Cabin Boy
I'm guessing you mean Ship of Fools, in which case I am already familiar with it.
>>
>>78981518

>black lifeguard

well that doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: checkum.gif (4 MB, 488x291) Image search: [Google]
checkum.gif
4 MB, 488x291
>>78981518
Black people swimming. LOL. It's a work of fiction.
>>
>>78982753
that was a pretty good story
>>
>>78981518
What's wrong with a kid diving off the diving board? Everything else sems to be common sense.
>>
>>78983362
blacks do go to pools. They just go to steal stuff out of the lockers, sell drugs, hit on white women, and if they do go in the pool, not go in water more than chest height
t. anon who worked as a lifeguard at a public pool for 5 summers.
>>
>>78983628
I think it is because he didn't allow the other person to leave the area before diving.

had to rush dat white pussay
>>
>>78983098
It's obviously racist that... I missed the point where it's racist. Makes me think Americans just want racism to exist for fun by pointing out every fucking thing that shows diversity of humans.
>>
Some fuckass old, American lady that needs to get a life before dying of obesity:
"RED CROSS, YOU FUCKING RACISTS, you made a poster that shows brownish kids labeled as 'not cool'"

Red cross should've been like:
"We're sorry, ma'am. We are only like the words biggest organisation saving children with darker skin color. Please tell us about how many millions of children you have saved. Btw, we'll remove the poster, so you don't need to die of pain in your obese, dying ass."
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.