[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump to drop "Muslim" from ban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 24
File: donald_trump_debate1.jpg (358 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump_debate1.jpg
358 KB, 620x412
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/27/politics/donald-trump-campaign-rhetoric/index.html

Where were you when Trump betrayed his followers to ride on the Koch cock?
>>
It's just semantics b/c of a constitutional issue. He doesn't want to get the ban overturned by the SCOTUS saying it wasn't based on specific nations, but based on religion.
>>
>>78979998
It's not like it wasn't expected. I'll be happy if he cleans house at the FBI and DHS then lets them off the leash when it comes to tearing apart mosques and the people in them. He better follow through on deportations though.
>>
I'm fine with it. I don't care if he reverses every single one of his policies as long as he wins.
>>
File: 1456184060037.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1456184060037.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>>78979998
>Backtracks on removing taco
>Backtracks on removing kebab
>/pol/ will still unironically worship him
How long before the wall becomes metaphorical?
>>
>>78979998
Have you even read Art of the Deal? This was easy to see coming.
>make proposal you know many will find ridiculous
>make more "reasonable" proposal later
>people are more likely to accept the "reasonable" proposal because you first made a more "ridiculous" proposal
Classic Trump tactics bro.
>Trump would ban immigrants coming from countries with known terrorism links, training and equipment.
Well, that's better than NOT banning immigrants from those countries, right?
>>
>>78980393
I think he will. He's playing mind games with the media after all. He's doing this to twist their perception around
>>
>>78980451

t. Idiot
>>
He's just going to do what Obama did 5 years ago - put a hold on refugees from war torn Middle Eastern countries.

Anyone, at this point, who didn't know that this is what he meant a year ago are complete and utter morons whether they support Trump or not.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (348 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
348 KB, 600x1000
>>78979998
>clickbait title

now we're just banning muslim nations. exact same thing. fuck off shills
>>
File: 1444689274498.png (30 KB, 1580x160) Image search: [Google]
1444689274498.png
30 KB, 1580x160
>>78979998
Nothing matters only the his SCTOUS pick matters. When conservative justice like Kennedy have cucked us, we need Trump to pick Scalia type justices.
>>
>>78981041
I suspect he will too but my expectations are intentionally low so I won't be disappointed if he doesn't. I'm basically voting for a conservative Supreme Court justice or two at this point and anything the Donald actually follows through on is just gravy.
>>
>>78979998
Everyone with a brain (specially Scott Adams, who called this very early on) realises that he is just playing the media to put himself on the spotlight every week. Only liberal retards believe that he is actually a crazy, hot-headed guy and takes his words at face value.

And also what >>78980596 says. Obama was totally opposed to even increasing security measures against refugees some months ago. Now Trump is being called a "moderate" for wanting to stop immigration from muslim countries (or at least increasing heavily the vetting process from there), and for not deporting every single undocumented mexican. All those articles arguing against deportation, how unpractical it is, how costly, etc.? Completely pointless now.

Proposals which would be labeled as radical less than a year ago now are seen as tame and moderate, plus he gets to play the "I can learn from mistakes" card, deflating the accusations of authoritarianism and craziness.
>>
File: blog_crazy_laugh.jpg (19 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
blog_crazy_laugh.jpg
19 KB, 320x256
>CNN says its unconstitutional to ban muslims
>MFW

SHOW ME WHERE YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>won't ban muslims
>will ban from terrorist countries

whats the difference?
>>
>>78982639
semantics my friend.
>>
I hate to break it to you, xenophobias, but 90% of Congress think Trump is a nut job. They'll block the wall, block any large scale deportations and block a Muslim ban. And, by some chance, if any of it looks like it might become law, constitutional lawyers will tie it up in court for years.
>>
>>78985575
he doesn't need congress approval
>>
>>78982467

1st amendment ya poof. This requires a religious test IE asking tourists and immigrants "are you a muslim"? That is massively unconstructed

Funny enough, he could ban ethnicities like Arabs and south Asians: he's just not allowed to ask them about their faith.

Trump is a genius, we're just catching up this chess plays.
>>
>>78980568
Huh, really makes ya think!

I'm a Hilldawg now!
>>
>>78985673

>he doesn't need congress approval

This. REQUESTING THE PICTURE WITH THE STATUTE GRANTING EXECUTIVE POWERS TO STOP IMMIGRATION IN INTEREST OF NATIONAL SECURITY
>>
>>78979998
God you people are idiots. Of course he was never going to literally ban an entire religion. You just can't fucking do that.

He speaks in hyperbole to get votes. We know this.

If you actually want to ban Islam then you're just fucking stupid. The reason we like Trump on /pol/ is because we realize that he is in reality a less extreme version of the person he portrays to the masses.
>>
>>78985809

*massively unconstitutional
>>
>>78979998
love it

White House here we come
>>
>>78986002
consitution applies to citizens
>>
>XD Guys he isn't even banning muslims anymore! Just everyone from Muslim countries!!
>This is anything but an improvement.

Is /pol/ retarded? Who posts these threads?
>>
>>78980596
It makes sense and i hope you are fucking right.
If it is, Trump is a genius.
>>
>>78985809

He never said he would institute a religion test. The media assumed he would do that based on his rhetoric. Now that we see what his actual policy is, which is banning countries of terror, the media is trying to spin this as a flip. Fact is the media got it wrong. They are just trying to find a new way to attack Trump.
>>
>>78986158

So we can arrest foreigners and not give them due process/habeas corpus/right to remain silent under the 4th and 5th amendments?

So does that mean that a tourist is not allowed to say anything while visiting under the 1st amendment?

Come on, don't be this fucking dense
>>
>>78986178
shills my friend
>>
>>78985809
>1st amendment ya poof.

American rights do not apply to foreigners not in our country. We have no obligation to let anyone in, and can refuse entry for any reason we choose.
>>
>>78986357

>He never said he would institute a religion test

True, but it is heavily implied. Pardon my autism, but how do we know exactly who is a Muslim? Yes, there are Muslim majority countries. But how how do we know that Mr. Shoukieh from Lebanon is a Muslim? He could be a Christian or a Druze for all we know. This means we have to ask them. And this is a form of religious testing.

I feel trump's plan will be something like "if you're coming from Egypt, and we've seen a lot of shit going down in Egypt, I don't think we want to, or will, let your kind it. Or at the least, we're gonna vet you harder than other nationals, and we're gonna keep an eye on you. You're in our home after all".

I hope it is this, word for word. Seems logical enough to me
>>
>>78982639
getting elected
>>
>>78985673
You are definitely the product of an American education.
>>
>>78980568
Wow good points friend

Go Hillary
>>
>>78986811

>American rights do not apply to foreigners not in our country.

That's more like it. I agree, so I guess it would be up to constitutional lawyers to decide whether foreigners not yet in the U.S. Would have 1st amendment rights. You and I both know the answer to that, but this is current year America, which is why it is vital for Trump to win
>>
>>78985809
>1st amendment

Nope nothing about "thou shalt not ban Muhammadeans"

Try again though. Plus it wouldn't apply to non Americans
>>
File: it-happened-already.jpg (24 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
it-happened-already.jpg
24 KB, 352x352
Doesn't matter. If Trump personally saved a baby in a fire the media would say he did it just so he could brag about it. If it was a muslim baby that distinction would not be reported. If it was a white baby they'd say something about white supremacy. Media controls this country and there's no way to fix it. Even if there was most people just don't care so long as they get to watch their Batman movies and reality tv shows.

It's over. Turn off the lights. Bring out the clean up crew. We're done for.
>>
>>78986811
>>78986448
>>
>>78986448
>what is gitmo
>what is patriot act
>>
>>78979998
He should've done it from the beginning. Saying "illegal immigrants" instead of "Mexican immigrants" and "refugees" instead of "Muslims" would've kept the left from using it as an attack. Everyone knew what he meant, but they're using the way he said it. It's like arguing with a woman. She knows she's wrong, knows what you meant, but you made a tiny slip in your delivery and that's all she's dwelling on. Because she has nothing.
>>
>>78985809
>non-citizens get constitutional rights

hahaha
>>
>>78986885
Couldn't they assume every Arab is a Muslim ?

I'm sure every Russian wasn't a Communist spy but we they weren't given the benefit of the doubt where they?
>>
>>78987185
>there's no way to fix it

Gas the kikes.
>>
>>78986967
enjoy

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/18/the-obama-administration-stopped-processing-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/
>>
File: GETOUTLEAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.jpg (651 KB, 1920x817) Image search: [Google]
GETOUTLEAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.jpg
651 KB, 1920x817
>>78985575

>I hate to break it to you, xenophobias, but 90% of Congress think Trump is a nut job.

WHERE IS THE PROOFS LEAF ?

>They'll block the wall

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

This was in 2006 kid

>block any large scale deportations

you mean what obongo is doing as president and breaking federal law against its own citizens because you know you are breaking the law when crossing the border ILLEGALY

>and block a Muslim ban.

I am not even gonna explain this when he now said that he is banning immigration from countries with terrorist ties so muslim immigration
>>
>>78979998

ITT: Trumpfags say how amazing of a move this is and how it proves his political savvy that'll lead him to a win in November.
>>
>>78987627
>t. scared of trump for some reason
>>
>>78987627
Yes, and do you have any evidence to the contrary?
>>
You shills are fucking stupid

>LOL TRUMP WILL ONLY DO 95% OF SOMETHING NOT 100% TRUMPFAGS BTFO

It's all about having anyone who will reverse any level of Obama era insanity. Hillary will accellerate in the other direction.

Ryan is proof that the rest of the GOP intended to fiddle at the edges about capitalism but were largely fine with the demographic collapse of the USA
>>
>>78987176
>>78987308
Read >>78986448 and >>78986885
In that specific order
>>
>>78980596
This.

First of all
>CNN

Second of all, this is actually a brilliant move on Trump's part if true because 1) It sounds like a much more reasonable position to a GE audience and 2) Hillary can't call him out on backtracking because that implies she supports the ban.
>>
>>78980596
Cause gun bans work so well, huh?
>>
>>78987185
>>78987298

read this fucking retards:

>>78980596
>>78982294
>>
>>78987805
see
>>78987406
>>
>>78986448
>So we can arrest foreigners and not give them due process/habeas corpus/right to remain silent under the 4th and 5th amendments?
If they are outside the US, yes.
>So does that mean that a tourist is not allowed to say anything while visiting under the 1st amendment?
If a foreigner came here on a visa and started turning Americans against each other or against the government, then yes they can revoke his visa and kick his ass out for being illegal.
>>
I was always 99.9% certain that Trump's ban would mean "keep people the fuck out from Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, etc." not "figure out who from Canada and Britain are muslims."
>>
>>78987365

>that reading comprehension

In my post I explicitly stated that a blanket ban/vet of certain countries is the best idea. If a North Korean were to come to the U.Sz would I give them the benefit of the doubt? Fuck no, they can go back.

It's the whole "are you a Muslim" thing which WILL NOT FLY (kek) anywhere and will ruin everything

Once again, trump proving to be ahead of the curve
>>
>>78979998

It literally doesn't matter. There is literally absolutely nothing Trump could do that would lose my loyalty.

One people, one nation, one leader.
>>
>>78987232

Hey, I never said the executive/legislative branch likes to uphoald the constitution. Ever heard of gun control?
>>
>>78987185
You forgot that the internet is what enabled donald trump and pernie zanders in the first place. They don't control that. Meme magic will save us all.
>>
>>78988071
Will he just be Hilary lite in his final form? He's undergoing rapid evolution that would rival influenza strains.
>>
>>78979998
>In the wake of this month's shooting at an Orlando gay nightclub, Trump has focused on the need to ban Muslims from "terror states" -- instead of all Muslims.

Funny he never said to ban all Muslims, he said they have to be vetted before being allowed.
Now he said the same thing again but media actually wrote what he said?
>>
File: 1461244167781.jpg (34 KB, 376x461) Image search: [Google]
1461244167781.jpg
34 KB, 376x461
>>78985988
Ironically enough Trump is probably the most centrist guy to run for the office in a long, long time.
>>
>>78985809
Foreigners do not have constitutional rights.
>>
>>78986448
Yes, because they are not American citizens so the Bill of Rights does not apply to them.
>>
>>78987842
Because all our guns come from foreign countries, right? Fucking retard.
>>
File: 1463886194119.jpg (94 KB, 574x380) Image search: [Google]
1463886194119.jpg
94 KB, 574x380
Trump is a kike cuckold but you guys already knew that.
>>
Like a lot if the things he said they are poorly expressed he could have said countries that support muslim extremism or whatever
>>
>>78987916
Ok, cumin breath. Didn't mean to contribute.
>>
>>78986967
The president has the power to block and group of alien he deems hostile to the United States, Mr. Genius.
>>
>>78979998
More like Donald Cuck
>>
I never understood why he singled out Muslims in the first place.

All he had to say is "We need to put a temporary hold on refugees and immigrants coming from countries that have a high contribution of terrorist suspects."
>>
>>78987776
The government is full of fucktards. Time to go full accelerationist. Trump is a civic nationalist kike
>>
>>78979998
Notice how you're one off quads?

It's because you're a fucking faggot who takes a CNN headline and actually believes their portrayal of what he said.

He never once said he'd ban every Muslim. He never said he'd ID Muslims or genocide them.

He always was specifically vague on who because he could sell the idea as he has numerous times. This is a classic tactic from Trump.

He wants to ban immigration from risky shitkin countries. This was assumed by most every intelligent person outside of fucking progressive/SJW/liberals who believed he'd be /pol/ incarnate.
>>
>>78989395
Use your brain. Rand said the same thing, but no one cared. Saying "ban Muslims" gets the media machine rolling and free press.

I'm all down for any restrictions on immigration and Trump is the only one with the balls to do it.
>>
>>78979998
> Trump would ban immigrants coming from countries with known terrorism links, training and equipment.

He's doing exactly what hes always been doing.
>>
>>78989697
Maybe my fault is that I'm too honest and don't like to twist my words at all.

I'd be a horrible politician.
>>
>>78985575

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>78989675
>>78989871
A fucking cuck
>>
File: kek.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>78979998

I doubt people really care about what he says, they're here for the meme magic and his mad bantz.
>>
File: New Doc 5_1.jpg (215 KB, 1392x2472) Image search: [Google]
New Doc 5_1.jpg
215 KB, 1392x2472
>>7897999 been looking for A tread to post my PC art
>>
>>78988969
Cause drug bans work so well, huh?
>>
all you need to know

executive order 12172

US code 1182
>>
>>78979998
You literally can't detect whether someone is a Muslim or not so it's not like this wasn't obvious from the beginning. Seriously tho, what kind of an idiot actually thought it was going to be "muslims" and not people from country X?
>>
>>78979998
AHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>78991210
Yes you can
Force them to eat pork
>>
>>78979998
>Article by Jeremy (((Diamond)))
>>
>>78991210
Fear of racism and bigotry is going to cost us our Western Civilization
At some point, we are going to have to take off these pathological tolerance gloves, and face our enemies...OR our way of life is going to perish
>>
>>78980451
t. cuck
>>
>>78979998
>Donald Trump may be finally gearing up to do what many Republican leaders have hoped: soften his rhetoric and pivot to the center.

>He hasn't done that yet.

It's fucking nothing. All he's doing is going from blanket statements the common plebe can digest to specifics more befitting actual policy.

CNN's not afraid to be flat out wrong about Trump when they aren't putting political spin on everything he does. Why should their opinionated speculation hold any sway?
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 676x1171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 676x1171
What does /pol/ think immigration/emigration will look like under the underdog DJ or chancellor clinton? I think they will both make fine presidents. Not too effective; one towards liberty and the other towards equality, by force.
>>
>>78992209

We might get some Syrians under Hillary, undocumented people will most likely have a way to apply for citizenship, immigration laws will be changed and enforced, and under Hillary our economy and foreign relations won't go into the shitter
>>
>>78991574
You don't seriously believe that do you? I mean I agree that we should be tougher on certain issues and you shouldn't instantly be labelled racist. But Western Civilization is not going to disappear in a couple on generations, that's very far removed from reality, if you get all your information from /pol/ it might look that way to you, but if you actually go out into the real world it's nowhere near as bad as you think it is.

Unless you're a white supremist devout christian, then yes your view of western civilization might be on it's way out, but that's because you're a minority in the real world, and this has happened thousands of times through history, things change.
>>
>>78993170
And your "Progress" is a change for the worse
>>
>>78993170
Sweden, of all people, telling me what to believe. Haha that's rich.
>>
>>78993445
You don't know what kind of "progress" I'm for, all you could take from my comment is that I'm against white supremacy and religion, and luckily I'm with the majority on these issues, so I guess that's all you can judge me on.
>>
>>78991210
You can ask entirely secular questions that they would be obliged to either lie on or answer truthfully in a way that would disqualify them from immigrating. For example "Do you acknowledge that the United States Constitution is the supreme law of the land and above which there can be no other law" would be a good one. You get a whole bunch of questions like that then they either answer in a way consistent with Islam and can't immigrate for entirely legal reasons or you have examiners disqualify them for "inconsistencies in their answers" if they obviously lied.
>>
>>78993540
Why, because you think things here are actually just as /pol/ describes them everyday?

Sorry to burst your bubble, things are pretty great here.
>>
>>78980338
people who aren't citizens dont get constitutional rights

a ban on muslims entering the country is perfectly constitutional
>>
>>78980451
I think you took the wrong pill bud.
>>
>>78979998
He realized that it is necessary to include all countries with a history of terrorism or else america will be overrun by papist spudniggers.
>>
>>78993835
>Blonde women dyeing their hair brown to avoid getting accosted, harassed, and raped by Arab refugees
>Swedish police is dwindling in numbers, with the remaining policemen and women reluctant to perform their duty maintaining law and order in predominantly Muslim neighborhoods so Shar'ia can be practiced undeterred
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 480x608
>>78992872
Every assertion you made is wrong. Mean and stupid or troll...which r u?
>>
File: animated-GOOFY.gif (269 KB, 395x390) Image search: [Google]
animated-GOOFY.gif
269 KB, 395x390
That does it, I am now a #kochhead
>>
>>78994098
That's not an argument
>>
>>78994061
>Gays and women never admit this, but they are terrified at the prospect of making a Pride March or SlutWalk through Muslim neighborhoods, events that would prove a point that Islam is not compatible with the liberties (and libertines) of the West
>>
>>78994061
Honestly mate, trust me, you have a very, VERY warped view of what things are actually like here.
If I was to judge the US on the headlines I read every day I'd think every city is being overrun by minorities, gun crime is out of control and that cops are killing people as soon as they see them.

But none of that is true.
>>
>>78979998
We get it, Trump has changed. He's not the far-right leader we want. He still leagues better than Clinton. He could throw a white infant in a dumpster and I'd still vote for him, because he hasn't gotten Americans killed and won't sell state secrets to our enemies for personal gain.
>>
>>78994309
Honestly mate, Islam is going to have a very, very easy time infiltrating and conquering rubes like you. You honestly don't think the Muslim Arabs and Africans aren't grinning at how much Western and Northern Europe, and Australia, and Canada, and the United States are letting them in, and giving into their ever increasing demands.
>>
>>78994309
>I'd think every city is being overrun by minorities
That one is mostly true.
>>
File: 1396395390798.png (448 KB, 455x395) Image search: [Google]
1396395390798.png
448 KB, 455x395
>>78992872
>undocumented people will most likely have a way to apply for citizenship
You mean like they already do? Or like how she'll grant amnesty from the law for a few years, promise everything, and change nothing?

>immigration laws will be changed and enforced
that's pretty vague yo

>under Hillary our economy and foreign relations won't go into the shitter
presidential economic control is overrated as fuck and she won't worsen foreign relations so long as her black ops shit doesn't get exposed (and her OPSEC has a poor track record already)
>>
This is totally on-board with the constitution and a reasonable concession to make for the GOP to step in line. If they can't support him after this then they truly are traitors.
>>
File: image.jpg (651 KB, 2190x2182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
651 KB, 2190x2182
>>78994158
Touche. Your pedictions are also not an argument. Right? I forgot what we were fighting about. Bottom line is voting for bigger govt will bring bigger govt which will bring bigger govt, etc. Not good, positive feedback loop. Or negative, i cant remember. Or......,.,hard times make hard people, which bring soft times that make soft people.
>>
>>78979998
>to ride on the Koch cock?

koch bros are already supporting hillary bro
>>
>>78994309
Go to Stockholm and tell me it isn't run by minorities.
It's the case with most Western cities.
>>
>>78994519
Have you ever spoken to the average muslim? They aren't some kind of mystical species with plans of world domination, they're people, just like anyone else.

They bake my pizza, they deliver my mail, they teach at my local schools, they say 'Hi' and wave at me in the morning (Although this is pretty rare because, hey, it's Sweden, the less social contact the better)

There are plenty of problems with Islams, just like any religion or extreme ideology, we have to remain vigilant but to give into paranoia is never healthy.

Don't think I'm some 'everyone is equal, open borders for everyone' hippy
>>
>>78979998
If this true which

>CNN

I wouldn't care; Muslim doesn't show up on a passport and they could just lie and say they're not Muslim if asked. We should stop the rapefugees, and most migration from Muslim countries though. I sort of figured he'd aim high and barter down to make himself sound reasonable.
>>
>>78994772
There are 2,000,000 people living in Stockholm, about 300-400,000 are foreign born, about as many are second or third generation, they're not a majority and Stockholm is also the most immigrant heavy city so it's not very surprising, and even the largest group are actually finns.

I spend a lot of time there with work although I live an hour out. It's not that bad, unless you really, really hate seeing non-white people, then I guess it's a problem.
>>
>cnn

Don't give the USSR clicks, dipshit.
>>
>>78980596
>>make proposal you know many will find ridiculous
>>make more "reasonable" proposal later
>>people are more likely to accept the "reasonable" proposal because you first made a more "ridiculous" proposal
could've learned haggling 101 from the life of brian as well

shitty ghost-written book by fucking borderline demented retard
>>
>>78979998
>Trump backflips again
Why is this still surprising to anyone
>>
File: 1411437236299.jpg (3 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1411437236299.jpg
3 MB, 5000x5000
>>78995499

Have fun having your country turn into a shithole. I'm sure they'll appreciate how "reasonably tolerant" you are. Hopefully you'll understand that most people don't want the same fate.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
>>
>>78982467
I found this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al3T7T0nc8g
>>
>>78980451
>when you take the red suppository
>>
This love affair with islam will not end well. Prepare for daily islamic terror attacks in 20 years.
>>
>>78996591
>when you take false-flagging seriously
>>
http://therightstuff.biz/2016/06/27/winners-dont-think-about-losing/

>we must recognize there will be a degree of Trump softening his tone and recalibrating his message. For you autistes out there, this does not mean Trump is cucking himself, nor does it mean that he is in the process of being neutered by Manafort. In fact, not one of Trump’s policy positions has changed. What will change is the language Trump uses to discuss these policy positions. The (((media))) has already started to use this sea change as a means of discrediting Trump by driving a wedge between him and his committed base of support. We should be vigilant of this as a strategy and not poke holes in the bottom of our own boat, which is ultimately what (((they))) want us to do.

Trump is successful because he knows how to switch gears. He can't shitlord ALL the time. We predicted his message will soften during this critical time with Hillary. He doesn't need much to prove he is stronger than her. Now, he just needs to convince just enough cucks to tip the balance.

It's fine tuning.
>>
File: 1354860327233.jpg (92 KB, 569x412) Image search: [Google]
1354860327233.jpg
92 KB, 569x412
>>78979998
>CNN

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>78979998
Duh. Pivoting to center. More bernouts and shillbots might come on board, but at this point I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>78982639
American Muslims
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
>>
>>78987776
I don't think you know what shill means without looking it up.
>>
We had this same exact thread eariler, it's just tricky wording by CNN in the hopes that no one actually reads the article, fuck off op you retard
>>
>>78980596

The president has authority to band or limit immigration from particular countries. Carter did this with Iran after the Revolution.

Trump used Muslims as a ban because its easier to say and remember than saying "We should ban people from ISIS trouble hot spot countries like Syria and Iraq"
>>
>>78996477
Once again, as I said above if you get all your info from headlines and internet forums like /pol/ how true to life is your picture really?

Some of the stuff in there I'd consider positives, and over half the stuff in that picture is just tabloid shit and badly drawn comics, of course there are issues, just like every country. There are those bullshit things like not raising the flag or feminists complaining about how men sit on the bus, but who the fuck cares what some tiny minority group is complaining about?

There are blacks in america that are complaining about all tons of minor issues, but it doesn't reflect reality so who gives a shit.

There is less crime in Sweden than Canada, there are more whites in Sweden than in Canada etc but neither country is some immigrant infested shithole, they're both great countries to live in.

*Unless you're a white supremist as I've stated above, then sure, those countries may not be to your liking but then you're a tiny minority just like BLM or Feminists that no one really cares about.
>>
You took his words seriously? kek. He was chilling for the votes guys, come oon... he is a BRO. No games!

As a Muslim I'm 100% comfortable with Trump as the president, he is just the typical business with a bit of corruption and relations with mafia. No big deal. Clinton is literally a vampire. Destroying other countries is what she get paid for.
>>
File: 1388972880021.png (43 KB, 546x320) Image search: [Google]
1388972880021.png
43 KB, 546x320
>>78997599
>all this damage control

Can't make this shit up. You're looking at your country literally being classified as third-world and ignoring the weekly instances of fucked up shit happening because of mass immigration and you ignore it, dismissing it as "minor issues" and any criticism of it as "white supremacy".

>Some of the stuff in there I'd consider positives
>>
>>78997815

Ahmed Abdul pls go.
>>
>>78998349
Too late, it's not 2014 anymore.
>>
File: 1457138177209.jpg (42 KB, 494x346) Image search: [Google]
1457138177209.jpg
42 KB, 494x346
>>78999316

Exactly, it's the [CURRENT YEAR]. Tell that to Britain.
>>
>>78980596
This isn't selling a used car, Trump has said some pretty vicious things unapologetically and people will see this as a cover up for being a racist and narcissist.
Trump himself said he might be too honest to win, in the Art of the Deal he also said he isn't going to lie. People have heard what Trump has to say and he can't walk back on any of it.
>>
File: 1466644097612.jpg (70 KB, 742x420) Image search: [Google]
1466644097612.jpg
70 KB, 742x420
>>78996477
>>78998090
M8 we've taken in more arab refugees than any country without a land bridge, democratically elected Weedman the SJW King, and recently legalized non-penetrative bestiality. Canada can't say shit.
>>
>>78980596
If you can play /pol/ like a fiddle then I say you damn well earned your right in the white house.
>>
>>78980451

lmao, you know same honestly. I'm only voting for him cause my tax bracket will be lower and to see sjw butthurt. The butthurt takes precedence.
>>
what a cuck
>>
File: LibtardZombieHorde8.2.png (1 MB, 1140x600) Image search: [Google]
LibtardZombieHorde8.2.png
1 MB, 1140x600
>>79002366
DON"T DO IT WE"RE DYING! DROWNING MUDSLIMES THAT HATE OUR GUTS!
>>
>>78980338
How can you be sure though? How do you know he isn't being a good goyim and backtracking?
>>
Well now those nations can't taqiyya across.
Also Europe should be considered for their fifth column communities.
>>
>>78980338
not really, he turned into just another weakling sellout
>>
>>78997513
but they come from other places too like senegal, its like you havent been watching europe at all
>>
>>78997384
I've looked it up countless of times, it always leads me back to your posts on /pol/
>>
File: 1452997884151.png (45 KB, 256x271) Image search: [Google]
1452997884151.png
45 KB, 256x271
for what purpose

this isn't going to stop mad libs from hating him
>>
>>78980451
I agree. He could declare himself a blood sucking tranny vampire-kin and I would still consider him a better choice the Hillary
>>
>>78979998
I-It's part of his master plan.
>>
>>79004432
>implying you can change the mind of a lib, just like trying to change the mind of conservatives.

What competent politician does that? It's a waste of time.

Donald trump is aiming for the independent votes while continuously persuading his party to support him.
>>
File: 1460691949498.png (34 KB, 123x200) Image search: [Google]
1460691949498.png
34 KB, 123x200
>>78979998

OBJECTIVELY, IRREFUTABLY, UNDENIABLY A BACK TRACKING KEK.

THIS IS WHO /POL/ SUPPORTS. THIS IS THEIR LEADER. THIS IS THE GREATEST RUSE OF THE MILLENNIUM.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.