[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He wasn't here during m00t's last Q&A >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: here_I_come.jpg (597 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
here_I_come.jpg
597 KB, 1000x1502
>He wasn't here during m00t's last Q&A
>He hasn't watched the 8 hour video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYUKJBZuUig
>>
>>78975593
>"website drama is essential to my life"
Fuck off
>>
>>78975687
it was actually a pretty good stream i think he was drunk by the end of it
>>
>>78975687
>Being this new
Nah
>>
i literally don't give a fuck
>>
File: default.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
default.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>78975593
Sayonara... Moot the hedgehog
>>
are you fucking serious that was 18 months ago already?
>>
he should do another one from the olive garden or wherever they give him work now
>>
File: 1441639448729.jpg (240 KB, 1656x1009) Image search: [Google]
1441639448729.jpg
240 KB, 1656x1009
>>78975849
Wow you are so fucking cool.

Can I touch your massive balls? You sure showed us, not to mention m00t! That -faggot- is probably on suicide watch right now.
>>
>>78975593
You mean the one where he spent 8 hours lying his ass off and getting blasted in the comments?

Because that's what happened. He said almost nothing that was true in that entire thing and everybody just sat there and memed on him for 8 hours. Was pathetic

Moot is a cuck. He drank the social justice coolaid and it ruined him. Ever since he left this site has done nothing but grow and improve under Hiroshima.

Things are better now than they have been in 6 years.
>>
>>78975593
moot was kind of a bitch. selling out was a fitting way for him to go
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.