[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can we do against islamization?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Jokes aside.
When your country is getting islamized but people don’t realize it/still think that islam is good for your nation.
When you can just watch your population being replaced with Ahmeds and Muhammads but you can’t stop that.
When you’re condemned and accused of being racist when you criticize islam, when your right wing politicians can’t say a single word to criticize anything but ISIS.
When happenings (Charlie, Bataclan) create nothing but pity for the mudslimes.

What you can do to convince the plebs? To convince the majority? You can’t do anything but just let the country sink and seeing the rest of the world laughing at you? There’s really nothing to do against the fucking islamization, /pol/?
>>
>>78973099
shills out in full force today....
>>
>>78973099
Read the Quran very loudly in the streets (the "kill all infidels" part) whilst wearing islamic clothing. Act very violently when approached.
>or just yell allahu akbar everywhere
>>
>>78973099
Make sure to kill every last sand nigger.

>>78973234
Starting with this one.
>>
Start to accept more. If they feel more at home, they will be happier
>>
>>78973099
French are still cucked ? even after all the attacks ? shit's deep
>>
File: 1465431828085.png (702 KB, 675x928) Image search: [Google]
1465431828085.png
702 KB, 675x928
>>78973099
Simply show them reality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibmaiIGr56w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLF-CY-Eg
>>
We support right wing candidates in our country, and don't get too angry when explaining shit to leftists.
>>
>>78973468
Kek, I love this one.

>If you kill your enemies, they win
WEED MAN

Shit's too funny for words, really, it would be funnier if it weren't so scary.
>>
>>78973099
Leave the EU for a start
>>
Did you try getting in touch with a political party that offers to do something about it and helping them get elected?

Also learn Karate....shit's great.
>>
>>78973099
>>Truth be told.
Ban women from voting and holding office.

Vote for the right wing.
>>
File: videoplayback.jpg (198 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
videoplayback.jpg
198 KB, 1280x720
>>78973099
Dunno, ask her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi1vIcvEuKg
>>
>>78973284
The critics of islam (including arabs apostates) have 0 access to the mainstream medias or TV channels, you can’t convince people when they think that the supposedly «peaceful» mudslimes living here represent the «real» islam.
>>
>>78973722

This. If the monolithic state is the one making the bad decisions, extricate yourself from the monolithic state.

Wish we had that option.
>>
>>78973722
But we will NEVER be able to convince the majority of the people before it is too late. We need to convince the plebs quickly and massively.
>>
I know! Destroy your own economy so not even refugees want to go there!
>>
>>78974351
She seems based as fuck. I went to Poland recently, very very good country.
>>
>>78975613
The pound crashing was just a scare tactic, it's already on the rebound after the globalists tried to crash it in unison. The EU is the loser in the scenario.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.