[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Brexit Boris' biggest blunder ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Boris-Johnson-facepalm.jpg (21 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Boris-Johnson-facepalm.jpg
21 KB, 460x276
I don't think I've ever seen a politican spill so much spaghetti. Boris is trying to walk back his promises of giving the money to the NHS and his promise there wouldn't be a recession.
Stocks are falling and the value of the pound has plummeted and the UK hasn't even left yet.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/boris-johnson-looked-sick-because-he-has-no-idea-how-fix-national-disaster-hes-bequeathed-us-1567413
>>
Waiting for Brits to post. Curious as to how they will respond.
>>
>>78971816
>and the UK hasn't even left yet
that's the point. everything that has happened so far is only the result of people thinking the uk would remain. if people had prepared for an exit things wouldn't have ended up like this. anyway it's just short term stuff, I mean as you have already seen the pound is rebounding. of course it won't go as high as it was right before the fall but that's only because it was elevated that high because people thought they would remain.
>>
>>78971816
All this spaghetti
>>
>>78971816
Getting real tired of restating that the economy hasn't actually been affected yet, it's all speculation.
Also don't know about Boris' specific promises but no sane person actually through that we'd have 350mil extra for the NHS.
>>
>>78971816
>brexit
>boris

David will go down in history as the man who gambled it all when he didnt need to. Seriously, he has had zero opposition for 2 terms.
>>
>>78972141
Just another shill trying to say that the UK has suddenly became isolationist and racist.

>the younger generation has lost the right to live and work in 27 other countries
An utter lie. This kind of dishonesty is why the remain vote got the ridiculously high vote it did.
>>
>>78972262
>the economy hasn't actually been affected yet, it's all speculation
That's literally all economics is anymore bro
It doesn't matter, people are retarded to think this wasn't going to happen, funny thing is there have been literally 0 transitions of anything and yet it's already fallen.
Not a single thing has been handed over to the english government yet
>>
>>78971816
>inb4 the pound gets so worthless brits use euros out of choice
>>
>>78972637
What I really mean is that to see the actual affects of Brexit on the UK economy we're gonna need to at least start making real changes to it first. Sure, speculation will have a short term affect... negative in this case... but ultimately trade will happen where it is possible as it always has and will.
>>
File: The Wicked Witch of the North.jpg (131 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
The Wicked Witch of the North.jpg
131 KB, 800x450
>>78972798
>implying we won't use the superior Scottish pound
>>
File: GBP.png (38 KB, 687x366) Image search: [Google]
GBP.png
38 KB, 687x366
>>78972094
>I mean as you have already seen the pound is rebounding
>rebounding

KEK

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/usd/5095-pound-to-dollar-exchange-rate-222311
>>
>>78972262
It's done now
Whether it was genius, or mental retardation is irrelevant for now, that's for history to judge.
The important thing to focus on right now is to complete separation from the EU.
>>
All this alarmism and scaremongering by the global bankers and their corporate shills/lobbyists are just trying to make it seem like Brexit was a bad idea in a last-ditch desperate attempt to get the government to reverse the decision.

They're all shitting in their pants that they're going to lose their rigged system, so they're all throwing out lies and speculations that the British economy is collapsing.

Freedom>all

Get fucked scaremongers and pussy liberals. Stay strong Britain.
>>
Short term negative fluctuations, long term benefits.
>>
>>78974846
If it's Boris or any other cuck becoming PM they will undermine every promise of the Brexit campaign. Nigel is already onto this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrAHJ9fDHUU
>>
>investors all predict remain will win in landslide
>they freak out and start selling en masse when they lose
>people blame voters and not the retard investors
>>
>>78971816
No one gives a shit about Boris.
>>
>>78973189
So it's at the same level as it was in February, what's your point?
>>
>>78975167
I love that

>"There's been "refugees not welcome" signs up and anti-Muslim comments made, will you condemn those?"
>The fact people have been calling you a racist, fascist, Nazi and literally Hitler for the last 23 years is irrelevant because you're white

I still don't get why people are crying about how good the EU is and how shit Britain is yet literally not fucking one of them has moved to the EU and in fact the only time they threaten to leave Britain is to join a majority white country like Canada (Sweden was thrown around for a little bit until they found out it's just like moving to a colder version of Turkey where, bizarrely, the anti-racists who tell you these "people" are nothing to worry about, always refuse to move to. How odd) which isn't in the fucking EU either. I fucking hate these people I honestly do. I hope there's a snap election and UKIP win by a landslide, Farage becomes Prime Minister, the good goys who can't handle it fuck off for good or kill themselves and the country is ran like an actual country and not a fucking bedsit for pure degenerates.
>>
>>78971816
>Brussels shill trying to claim the UK has a recession

Go to bed, Schulz.
>>
>>78971816
Someone has given him the updated version of this speech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc

and he has been shitting himself since.
>>
>>78974846
I'm with you I don't want uk trying to go back I want it to go up in flames as an example of what happens when you act rashly. #gtfoandbroke
#nobacksey
>>
What if this is why the elite let Brexit succeed? Then they make example out of anyone else that would even attempt to stand against globalism?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.