[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the UK/USA/Europe really full of leftists or are they just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1466061905992.jpg (113 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466061905992.jpg
113 KB, 640x480
Is the UK/USA/Europe really full of leftists or are they just the louder than the right?
>>
>>78971496

The case is not that the left is louder than the right, rather that the right is silenced by the left.
>>
>>78971496
they control the media
>>
>>78971496
Yes.
>>
>>78971496
let me explain how all of this even started

>leftist idiots don't pay attention to news, and don't know that theres a brexit referendum
>Brexit happens
>leftist idiots opens his twittertwatter thingy
>"OMG literally crying right now, I can't believe that UK is so backwards and racist, leaving the EU and all" t. Garbage singer (whatever her name is again)
>leftist reaction : "Oh nooooooo..... ohh noooo, how can I live in such a racys country" *sobs loudly*
>leftist idiot googles what the EU is and is being spoonfed by typical new world bullshit, about peace and happiness
>leftist idiot :"OOHHH NOOO, EVERYONE IS RAYCISS AND SO UNPOGRESSIVE AROUND MEEEEEE"

The end
>>
>>78972591
Basically this.
>>
>>78972591
That's what I figured. I deleted my Facebook a day before the referendum so I wouldn't have to listen to a bunch of faggots opinions, I had to reactivate it to get someones number off a Facebook message and had a quick scroll to see what I missed.

I'm from Northern Ireland and I saw a few posts about there being a united Ireland, which wouldn't make sense because I've heard the support for a united Ireland is dwindling every year, and about Scotland becoming independent. Didn't the EU tell Sturgeon to fuck off a few days ago? I don't see why the EU would want more dependents. Also saw a few fucks posting that second EU referendum, which pisses me off too.
>>
>>78973052
The worst abhout all this is that they still, after googling what the EU is, have no idea how this thing works

They have no idea its basically soviet union 2.0 (even with some former eastern euro bolshevist being in there that had positions in soviet union 1.0)

They have no idea who the fucking braindead idiot Martin Schulz is
They have no idea who the fucking megalomaniac warmonger Hermann Van Rompuy is

Atleast they can shout "racys"

The funny thing is that one of the guys that first signed the enactement of the EU was a guy in a high position of I.G. Farben, who delievered the nazis their beloved Zyklon B
>>
>>78973508
>They have no idea its basically soviet union 2.0
Not many news outlets will characterise it as that. Aside that... Most of them probably don't even know exactly what the USSR was.
>>
most people are apathetic and don't really care about things that don't immediately concern them.
>>
>>78971496
American liberals control communication and virtue signal. Everyone else just does their thing.
>>
>>78971496

You don't need many lefty soldiers when you have a great number of left-leaning enablers.

Not everybody throws the grenades. Some just make them.
>>
The media is super-sympathetic to them and amplifies everything they say.
>>
>>78971496

Is that pic M13?
>>
The majority of people really are leftist and it's all because of how the entire institutional system of education has been taken over by far leftist thought.

This is why I can't take any political movement seriously that doesn't try to target this insane academic hijacking by the far left.
>>
>>78971496

In germany i'd say most people are leftist cukc,we also have a hipster infestation.Meanhile the workers or farmers dont care too much about politics like they usually do.
>>
File: 1462555464727.jpg (138 KB, 1002x496) Image search: [Google]
1462555464727.jpg
138 KB, 1002x496
>>78973052
NI here as well. The autistic commentators just love to spout off about the united Ireland meme. The government down south doesn't bloody want this hole and most of us doesn't want them either!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.