[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOUR NEW EMPIRE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: Don't make me kill you.png (1 MB, 1379x600) Image search: [Google]
Don't make me kill you.png
1 MB, 1379x600
YOUR NEW EMPIRE?
>>
MERKEL PRESIDENT JUNCKER IS EVIL
>>
YOU KILLED YOUNGLINGS MERKLE YOUNGLING!
>>
File: sheev is a sith lord.png (2 MB, 1600x901) Image search: [Google]
sheev is a sith lord.png
2 MB, 1600x901
>>78971702
DO IT
>>
You've turned her against me!
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x286
IT'S ALL OBI WAN'S FAULT. HE'S JEALOUS! HE'S HOLDING ME BACK!
>>
>>78971702
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE WHITE MAN IS EVIL
>>
>>78971459
Well, Nigel is on the Island, meaning he really got, in fact, the high ground.
>>
>>78971459
>>78972569
LMFAO YES MOAR PLS
>>
File: Not from a Brexiter.png (2 MB, 1456x816) Image search: [Google]
Not from a Brexiter.png
2 MB, 1456x816
>>78974689
HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU THE STORY OF DARTH MOHAMMED THE WISE?
>>
>>78976074
I thought not...it's not a story the conservatives would tell you. It's a globalist legend. Darry Mohammed was a dark lord of the globalists, so powerful and so wise he could use the shills to influence the lobbyists to create refugees...He had such a knowledge of the globalist side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from getting cucked.
>>
>>78976537
Fucking phone I meant Darth not Darry
>>
File: Average EU Meeting.jpg (136 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
Average EU Meeting.jpg
136 KB, 1280x640
Darth Vader is a staunch supporter of the EU. Here he is speaking against Brexit.
>>
The Jews have control of the senate and the courts, they are to dangerous to be left alive!
>>
File: qui-gon-bigger-fish.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
qui-gon-bigger-fish.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>>78976598
There's always a bigger fish.
>>
File: Nigel Farage.jpg (166 KB, 1222x960) Image search: [Google]
Nigel Farage.jpg
166 KB, 1222x960
So this is how the EU dies, with thunderous applause.
>>
>>78976537
He became so powerful that of course he became afraid of losing that powerful, which of course eventually he did. He taught the jews all he knew and they killed him in his sleep
>>
>>78971459

It appears that Brexit was intentional. The UK has always stood in the way of closer integration. They are the major force in opposition to a super state. So Brexit happens, they won't stop it, even though they could, and now a super state plan is announced. Seems to me that Brexit was designed to jettison the biggest obstacle to the super state. This wasn't really the people's will. This was a concerted effort to mislead the public during the campaign with false promises to essentially kick out the UK. This would also make sense as to why the EU has been up fornt about the UK starting the process immediately. They don't want any takesy backsies. They want the UK out so that Germany and France can strong arm the weaker members into this integrated super state. /conspiracy
>>
File: You were a brother to me, Ani..png (289 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
You were a brother to me, Ani..png
289 KB, 600x342
>>78977759
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE REFUGEES NOT JOIN THEM
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.