[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder: even women can be beta too. I know you guys like to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: fb-girlalone.jpg (72 KB, 501x686) Image search: [Google]
fb-girlalone.jpg
72 KB, 501x686
Reminder: even women can be beta too. I know you guys like to make fun of guy for doing the "trust nobody not even yourself" thing but its not just them
>>
>>78969658
Is the one on the right drinking dish soap
>>
>>78969658
Women ARE beta. Once you realize this everything you do involving girls will be easier
>>
File: 596.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
596.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
>>78969658
>>
>>78969880
Its root beer
>>
>>78969658
It still got 30+ likes from even more pathetic betas. If she posted that and only got like 2 likes (from her parents) I'd feel kinda bad for her.

I don't feel bad for beta men ever because 99.99% of the time, they make shit so much worse for themselves by acting like pathetic little shits. They post tons of passive aggressive stuff about being lonely, and then flood girls' FB pages with compliments and likes, as if putting the bare minimum effort in socializing will get them a date.

I've also come to terms with most women actually needing some baseline minimum level of attention every day to survive. They really do need a social support system like FB or twitter to be healthy and happy, which is why loser women with no friends on FB seem even more pathetic to me. Men can get by okay without speaking to anyone for weeks but women seem to suffer actual mental problems with even a little bit of extended isolation. These effects can be permanent if they go for prolonged periods with no attention.
>>
>and then she got fucked by ten niggers one hour later
>>
File: fb-girlalone2.jpg (72 KB, 496x642) Image search: [Google]
fb-girlalone2.jpg
72 KB, 496x642
>>78973108
it actually got 116 likes. i guess people feel bad for her because shes a super religious 'god comes first' girl who was engaged for two years without sex and then her boyfriend cheated on her 2 weeks before the wedding
>>
>>78973108
Do you have a vagina? If you do, i want to fuck it, because you are very aware.
>>
Irrelevant, since the guy has to do all the work.
>>
File: pol-betaman4.jpg (49 KB, 450x426) Image search: [Google]
pol-betaman4.jpg
49 KB, 450x426
>>78973108
like this guy
>>
>>78973601
>i guess people feel bad for her because shes a super religious 'god comes first' girl who was engaged for two years without sex and then her boyfriend cheated on her 2 weeks before the wedding
That is actually pretty shitty.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.