[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Chinese people so........ heartless? I was googling stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 6929.jpg (164 KB, 848x960) Image search: [Google]
6929.jpg
164 KB, 848x960
Why are Chinese people so........ heartless? I was googling stuff on China and found this.

>ix: "As late as the 19th century, it was not unusual for Chinese executioners to eat the heart and brains of the criminals they disaptch. They also ate a portion of the human meat for health reasons, but when some extra meat was left, they sold it for profit." "Li Shih-chen [DP: 1578] detailed the use of humans many times for medicinal purposes. He noted, for example, that human meat was a good cure for tuberculosis. For the same or similar purposes, he discussed in an equally detailed manner the use of human sweat, urine, sperm, breast milk, tears, dirt, nails and teeth. Even today, in the People's Republic of China, the use of human fingers, toes, nails, dried urine, feces and breast milk are strongly recommended by the government to cure certain diseases."

>x: "Apart from this, the Chinese often ate their enemies out of hatred or revenge during wartime." "During World War II, hate-cannibalism is reported to have occurred in China. Later, as the civil war between the Communists and the Nationalists went on for control of China, some Communist soldiers were executed routinely in a far-interior district; and their flesh and bones were eaten out of a spirit of revenge. One American priest told of seeing a Chinese Nationalist officer cut out and eat the heart of a Chinese Communist."

>xi: "In short, the Chinese are not necessarily different in any significant way from most other peoples in the world. And yet they are quite unique in the sense that there are so many examples of learned cannibalism throughout their history."
>>
>>78968076
BTW how in the fuck do you eat "dried urine"?
>>
>>78968076
tbf Euros and Americans did some gruesome shit before WW2 put a sense of self-reflection in all of us.
Only difference is that Chinese continue to be heartless.
>>
>>78968076
>Chinese
>food
>>
why do asians always make a "peace sign" in photos?
>>
Lack of culture.

I was speaking with a chinese co worker the other day, and i told him I'd like to learn mandarin. He seemed genuinely surprised, taken aback almost, by my wanting to learn his language. He asked me if its because the chinese are taking over africa (I'm from africa, no I'm not a nigger), to which i had to agree.
He chuckled, told me it will help me gain absolutely no upper hand with chinese, because the chinese don't ascribe any value to their culture, let alone their language. He explained it as, for the last 2000 years, chinese people have had no culture. It didn't have much to do with communism, it went back before then. They have no religion, and so they are stuck only to copy what they see the west doing, with no foundation in their own history. They care only about wealth, and doing whatever it takes to make money.

Then we spoke about hitler, and the nazis, and europe, overall a pretty bro tier redpilled guy. I fear that the chinese will be the newborn kikes, if they aren't stomped out soon.
>>
>>78968076
Communism. It's the same depravity you see in Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, maybe Romania. Total indifference to any life, demoralization, brutalization of public sphere, rule of power and social darwinism
>>
>>78968076
>criminals

And as expected OP is a pussy faggot.
>>
>>78970017

You're a faggot nigger.
>>
File: 3xBdqPz.jpg (34 KB, 366x580) Image search: [Google]
3xBdqPz.jpg
34 KB, 366x580
>>78970017
Not a single word in this sentence makes you sound respectable. You honestly sound like some lanky, skinny, faggot who can't take care of himself. You clearly have no self-respect nor any regards for yourself or the people around you.
I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm saying this because I think you need help.
>>
>>78968076
Breast milk is actually really good for you. I'm pretty lucky its my main fetish, degeneracy is not normally so healthy.
>>
I tried learning Manadrin before. Writing is a bitch.
>>
>>78975473
>tried learning Manadrin
Why?
>>
>>78975473
Speaking it is a bitch too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.