[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello I was born in the Netherlands in 1994. My biological parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: gepoederde-hindoes[1].jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gepoederde-hindoes[1].jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
Hello
I was born in the Netherlands in 1994.
My biological parents are hindu(mom) from Surinam and (supposedly) a tall blonde white guy(told this by my white parents I got adopted with,(English Isn't top notch I know)
They(my foster?parents) have 2 biological kids themselves(brother and sister)

The last time I visited her(my bio mom) at around the age of 10 she said some things which made me never want to see her again.
Ive never seen her again since then (I'm 22 now)

But I think of her (my bio mom) every other day.
She does supposedly have mental issues,that's why I'm not with her supposedly.
But I pains me so much not knowing my ancestors.
I miss her face,and voice.

Is there something wrong with me?

Im just confused,and have been for years...
>>
>>78963961
It's natural to love your biological mother.

But your adoptive parents are the poor fucks that cared and loved you all these years. Be happy you got that and not a mentally ill angry mother who raised you badly.
>>
>>78963961
What do you look like. My gf is light skinned Indian and I am hoping the kids at worst look Mediterranean.
>>
>>78966565
Half indian here.

Pale as fuck. Paler than my white friends. Strong sharp features.

Halfie indians are pretty god tier in looks. But only if you breed with light skinned northern indians.

Also if you're a halfie forget your indian family wanting anything to fucking do with you.

Halfies are fucking born out of caste and are pretty much untouchables in indian society.
>>
>>78966565
basically im a light pooINloo guy
>>78966247
I Do like/love them But I have such a hard time seeing her as my "real"mother.

makes me feel fucked up
>>
>>78966842
My girl is from Mumbai.She is not the lightest skinned but a lot lighter than most other Indians.
Honestly don't give a shit once I marry her if her parents have anything to do with her and our kids or not, they'll be half a world away.
>>
File: 1445669216395.jpg (39 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
1445669216395.jpg
39 KB, 500x356
>>78967299
If you're fucking an aryan (northern) bitch you can expect your kids to look like this.
>>
File: 1460999475812.jpg (17 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
1460999475812.jpg
17 KB, 500x460
>>78967291
She's your biological mother, not your real mother. Your real mother is the poor bitch that raised you.

>>78967299
>mumbai
Shit nigger. You need to be banging chicks from Gujurat. Mumbai is fucking peasants.
>>
>>78967456
wow
the skin colour/facial structure is just like mine!

However having kids is not something for me.
>>
>>78967734
Nah this girl is educated and her family is fairly middle class.
Still have to meet her fucking parents over there and sort get married.
Bricking it.
>>
>>78968339
>Over there
Oh fuck nigger what are you doing?
>>
>>78968463
Met her whilst I was on assignment from work.
Fell in love, had to come back at the end of my work contract, want to be with her.
Only one way to do that.
>>
>>78967734
>>78967734
>>>78967291 (You)
>She's your biological mother, not your real mother. Your real mother is the poor bitch that raised you.

I know!
Which Is I feel such POS for keeping thinking abou my biolocal mother!
>>
>>78966247
>>>78963961 (OP)
>It's natural to love your biological mother.
>But your adoptive parents are the poor fucks that cared and loved you all these years. Be happy you got that and not a mentally ill angry mother who raised you badly.
You are smart and whatyou said is true.

But I still have a strong desire to see my bio mother
I even feel like I want to hug/embrace her even while shes done nothing but give birth to me.

I myself could never love a adopted child like one of my fleah&blood.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.