[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Trump just drop out and tell everyone to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 810x540
Why doesn't Trump just drop out and tell everyone to fuck off?

The guy is getting attacked from all sides, constantly. Republicans, democrats, the media, celebs, minorities, shills, international countries, etc. are constantly ripping into the guy.

I think it's infuriating how Cruz, Rubio, Kaisch and other republicans vowed to support and endorse the winning nominee during the primary, but all of them refuse to do that with Trump. I think it's gross how every day there are news articles blasting Trump and holding a magnifying glass over everything he's done while Hillary gets off scotch free for bigger scandals.

I'm sick of politicians like Elizabeth Warren running their mouths against him. I'm sick of talk show hosts like John Oliver or Stephen Colbert digging into him every chance they get.

Love him or hate him, this has been completely lopsided against Trump since the beginning. If I were him, I wouldn't take it. If the world wants to lay in shit and go left, then he should just let everyone go to bed with Hillary.

If they fuck Trump at the convention, which they probably will, I hope he releases a statement where he's just like "fine, fuck you guys, you all want 8 years of Hillary, you can have her". Then he just backs out and becomes a hermit while the world goes to shit.

I just don't understand how everyone can support that lying cunt. Sure, Trump is an asshole, but all it takes is a little reading and info to see that Clinton is 10x worse. I just don't get why people aren't thinking rationally here or why they see Trump as some evil *add liberal buzzword here*.

America has made their bed, Trump should let them lay in it.
>>
File: 1277560419842.jpg (16 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
1277560419842.jpg
16 KB, 435x435
>>78963001
>Scotch free
I take it you are part of Trump's demographic.
>>
>>78963001
>The guy is getting attacked from all sides

just the sides sucking on the teat of the status quo
>>
Because he's not a loser or a quitter and the guy actually cares about America, obviously???
>>
File: drumpfstumped.png (19 KB, 851x442) Image search: [Google]
drumpfstumped.png
19 KB, 851x442
>>78963527
>>78963684
LMFAO HES DONE GET OVER IT LOL
>>
>>78963281

Scot free. My bad anon.

Do you know what autocorrect is like on the iPhone. It's not fun.
>>
>>78963902

Man is that depressing. What the fuck is going on.
>>
>>78963902
>>78964847
>Believig in the polling jew
>>
>>78963001
>Why doesn't Trump just drop out and tell everyone to fuck off?
Because he has children and grandchildren and wants to MAGA for them. Dude is 70, it's not about him anymore.

That's why he really cares. He's doing it for his family.
>>
>>78963001
If he does it he looks like he can't handle the bants. Hillary can do it anytime and get away with it though, like when she ragequit debates with Bernie. Or rushes away from interviews.
>>
>>78963902
>Trump down
>Crooked Hillary the same
Who the other people are voting for?
>>
>>78963001
Rubio already endorsed Trump faggot.
>>
>>78963902
I like how they dramatically magnified a mere five point difference on the graph to make it look worse than it is. Nice try kikes. This isnt even remotely close to being over.
>>
>>78963001
>Why doesn't Trump just drop out and tell everyone to fuck off?

you should really tell your supervisors to fix the script you're given, it's not at all subtle
>>
The problem is you're posting on a board infested with reddit queers and shills.

You can't discuss Trump on here anymore. It's worthless.
>>
>>78964847
>>78966225

ignore the trolls, the recent polls have heavily oversampled registered democrats. the most recent large polls show Trump only 1 or 2 pts behind.

Wait until the debates start, Trump will curbstomp shillary
>>
I hear ya anon, if I read one more op-ed piece that busts out the same lies ; he's anti-abortion, hates woman, hates blacks, hates Mexicans etc i'll lose it.

The media has made absolute lies commonly believed facts. People are retarded.
>>
>>78963001
It's funny because those people should not take sides in this, but they're so goddamn sure Trump will lose that they go against him. It's like they just can't even realize that they're shitting in a potential president.
>>
>>78963281
Trump said he loves the poorly educated
>>
>>78963001

I would guess its because he is a winner that loves his country?

>It's hardly a bad thing m80
>>
>>78966811

Yeah, it's pissing me off.

I don't see why people aren't tying to lynch Clinton or why these charges aren't sticking. She had her chance in 2008, it's ridiculous to me that she has any support at all. People say Trump supporters are dumb and uneducated? How fucking stupid would you have to be to want Hillary? I just don't get it.
>>
If only everyone else would listen to us uneducated Nazi wannabes! Why do they listen to the mainstream media with all their facts and information when you can just go on the Internet and find undocumented fringe shit to validate anything you want to believe!
>>
File: the-leaf-behind-every-shitpost.jpg (78 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
the-leaf-behind-every-shitpost.jpg
78 KB, 517x650
>>78967669
>>
>>78966984
Which is actually the one thing the left should say, but never does.

They just import them, prep them to get their votes and that's it, they never take care of them.
>>
>>78963001
The anti-trump shills are putting in overtime on this board. It skews an average browser's perception. Same with MSM and the average American.
We're down, not out.
>>
File: dsf24ghf.jpg (120 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
dsf24ghf.jpg
120 KB, 500x453
>>78963001
>>
File: 1466399059761.png (287 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
1466399059761.png
287 KB, 600x440
>>78966984
here you go
>>
>06/27/2015

>Why doesn't Farage just drop out and tell everyone to fuck off?

>The guy is getting attacked from all sides, constantly. Conservatives, labour, the media, celebs, minorities, shills, international countries, etc. are constantly ripping into the guy.

>I'm sick of politicians like Leanne Wood running their mouths against him. I'm sick of talk show hosts like LBC radio or Jonathon Ross digging into him every chance they get.

>Love him or hate him, this has been completely lopsided against Farage since the beginning. If I were him, I wouldn't take it. If the world wants to lay in shit and go left, then he should just let everyone go to bed with Cameron.

>If they fuck Farage at the referendum, which they probably will, I hope he releases a statement where he's just like "fine, fuck you guys, you all want total annexiation in the USSR2.0, you can have it". Then he just backs out and becomes a hermit while the world goes to shit.

>I just don't understand how everyone can support those lying cunts. Sure, Farage is an asshole, but all it takes is a little reading and info to see that the EU is 10x worse. I just don't get why people aren't thinking rationally here or why they see Farage as some evil *add liberal buzzword here*.

>UK has made their bed, Farage should let them lay in it.

believe in the meme
>>
>>78967669
>this shitty bait
> leaf
Ooooh
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.