[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until robots take all our jobs and we can live in peace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: VA-11-Hall-A-Dorothy.png (153 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
VA-11-Hall-A-Dorothy.png
153 KB, 1024x576
How long until robots take all our jobs and we can live in peace and have sex all day?

Will there even be a reason to vote anymore? Will this be utopia?
>>
You'll just have to wait to see.
>>
>>78959085
>The little cuck thinks he'll be allowed to live in the post-robotic world
Ayyy
After the robo-revolution of the 3000 there is two warring factions:
The kikes and the world vs the technocrats.
Kikes feed off agony as such they keep slavelabor
Technocrats just make nuclear bomb dropping drones and end it all since using advanced computer generated IA they've decided life is worthless.
THE END
>>
>>78959464
>implying the kikes wont invest in shekels for wepaons
>>
Did this game end up being good
>>
>>78959573
The chinks are the technocrats.
>>
>>78959085
Not if you're having sex every day. Peace is within, it's not external.
>>
>>78959085

Which anime is this
>>
>>78959085
i can tell you right now with 100% certainty that you wont live long enough to see it so why even care about that..
>>
>>78959085
>Will there even be a reason to vote anymore? Will this be utopia?
You forgot about the jew problem.
>>
>>78962554
what makes you say that grandpa?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.