[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Government cover ups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: pictures.jpg (6 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
pictures.jpg
6 KB, 320x320
>lately I've been reading/watching on how there are global elites/government cover ups...without going to crazy can you guys link me to some of the websites that have this type of stuffed archived ?!?!

Im taking another dose of the redpill

(jet trails, federal exchange etc)
>>
File: 1465841316773.jpg (118 KB, 596x667) Image search: [Google]
1465841316773.jpg
118 KB, 596x667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7QlOTi86Nk&feature=youtu.be&t=19m19s
>>
>>78958929
it starts at 20 minutes in, a good talk about global government
>>
>>78958929
I love that show, I have had a subscription to it since day one.
>>
>>78959022
>>78958929

Great thank you

there is a website posted on occasion that links to a whole bunch of stuff with supporting documentations ... any idea ?

>also ... do you think trump is in on it or .....he knows about it but doesnt care/against .... I cant tell yet
>>
>>78959439
>supporting documentations
That doesnt happen when you are looking for info about conspiracies, there are very few people that are willing to put their evidence out there are most of it is just anecdotes at best and at worst just made up completely.

The only writer in the alternative field that I have found that provides citations is Joseph Farrell, he actually inspired me to do what I do today.
>>
File: image_18.jpg (50 KB, 433x469) Image search: [Google]
image_18.jpg
50 KB, 433x469
>>78960007
David McGowan is good insofar that he also ustilizes "mainstream" sources and credible news sites along with the more loosely based conspiratorial evidence.
He then reads between the lines and offers his own analysis rather than tells you what it is.

Currently reading "Programmed to Kill", will probably check out "Strange Scenes in Laurel Canyon" after.
>>
>>78960714
Yeah I had forgotten about him, probably because he is dead now. He did write about some super interesting stuff though while he was alive.
>>
>>78960007
>>78960714
>>78961456

but any thoughts on trump?
>>
>>78963918
Nothing in politics happens by accident, everything is allowed.
>>
File: 1396096396752.jpg (2 MB, 3434x2959) Image search: [Google]
1396096396752.jpg
2 MB, 3434x2959
Lol, if I were to tell you, you'd know longer want to know, you'd be afraid and you'd learn your place.

We are the ruled, there are rulers and there isn't shit we can do about it.
>>
>>78964642
the further outside the circle ...then the inner circle.... well come on go ahead... I have nothing to lose and if you dont why not share./
>>
>>78965100
Lol I have learned my place anon, I'm done talking shit about them. They've won.

It's a global mafia, the most powerful organized crime syndicate in the history or the Earth that is simultaneously the most powerful entity in the history of Earth. They almost have full control of planet Earth. It's hard to tell exactly how exclusive the very top is, but the top of the chain of command is anything between one family and about 10,000 people. Really impossible for a peasant like myself to know. It's certainly real though and almost every single aspect of your reality is controlled by them. Your media, internet, talking heads, armed forces, intelligence agencies, your money, most of your consumer products. The Beast is of staggering size and power.
>>
>>78965739
I'm aware its virtually hopeless , but I still would like the knowledge on a personal level ... just throw me a thread to unwind
>>
>>78966592
Imagine a mafia, but each member controls an Ivy League school, or a military, or an intelligence agency, or is a Senator, a high ranking official, a banker, a range of CEOs and board members of financial companies and other industry, media personalities, dictators from shitholes of the globe, etc. It's a huge aggregate organization, but very very few relative to the whole are actually aware of the goals and the nature of the mafia. There is a couple of inner circles, each member of the circle is in charge of scores of regular people, we're talking hundreds of thousands to millions who are unaware of the true nature of what they're working toward.

An extremely refined and well oiled network of elites in all major fields colluding secretly and openly, legally and illegally with an extensive network of spies and assets.

I won't name specifics because I know my place as cattle.
>>
>>78967188
I understand the system to this extent... Im just searching for some concrete examples/findings... Its more of just confirming for me at this point
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.