[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe's future (including uk)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: racismFrance.jpg (113 KB, 1068x534) Image search: [Google]
racismFrance.jpg
113 KB, 1068x534
20% of population in France is black.
In less than 50 years up to 20% of France turned black. It is expected to increase up to 40% in less than 30 years.
Think about it for a second. For every 10 persons living in france at least 4 will be black.

Is this the future of Europe?
>>
>>78958106
Nothing we can't reverse with a little bit of ethnical cleansing
>>
>>78958285
cool but should it start soon ?
>>
>>78958285
Our women and leftist won't fight for the future of our own race. It is too late now.
>>
Not if you leave the EU,now.
>>
>>78958511
the leftists are organised
as nationalists we need to prepare ourselves to fight hysterical SJWs alongside a shit ton of mudslimes and niggers efficiently
>>
>>78958106
What makes you say "in less than 50 years"? Even Hitler complained about the Rhineland blacks back in his day.
>>
>>78958716
Look at the picture of my thread. What do we do with those people? Most of them were born in france, we can't kick them out, we can't stop them from breeding like rabbits. What do we do?
>>
>>78958962
>Most of them were born in france, we can't kick them out

You'll be surprised what's going to be possible.
>>
>>78958808
Police and government aren't in our side. They think we are all racist and neo nazis. By the time they realize they need to do something it'll be too late.
>>
>>78959172
>Police aren't in our side

Because they'd be stupid for giving up their living and possibly valuable position now where doing so wouldn't change much.

Generally speaking they have the right attitude. At least in my country.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.