[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Supports Trump >Also supports Reagan, the founder of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: trumpgrills.png (773 KB, 698x368) Image search: [Google]
trumpgrills.png
773 KB, 698x368
>Supports Trump
>Also supports Reagan, the founder of American Neoliberalism
Are Trump voters really this uninformed?
>>
>>78954395
probably
>>
>>78954395
no they just love triggering lefties
anything the left hates goes
>>
File: Le Pepe.png (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
Le Pepe.png
59 KB, 500x402
>>78954395
GOD DAM
>>
No such thing as neoliberalism. It's a made-up word by the left to alienate moderates into their agenda.
>>
>>78954811
All words are made up. Didn't your government just get fucking over thrown by neolib puppet regime?
>>
>>78955064
Economic policies need a school of thought behind it to hold any value. No economist has ever published any of their articles or theories under the banner of "neo-liberalism."
>>
File: 1465617344440.jpg (79 KB, 800x752) Image search: [Google]
1465617344440.jpg
79 KB, 800x752
>>78954395
I didn't like anyone of the past several decades before Obama. In fact, I thought he was a pretty good president; much better than McCain or Romney would have been. If Obama lost, we'd be nation building in Iran right now.

I'm voting for Trump purely as an anti-Clinton vote because I'm not a Democrat that deludes himself into thinking Hillary is someone to be cheered or is actually a Democrat in the first place.
>>
>>78954395
All the Trumpsters I know don't give a fuck about Reagan and consider him overrated.

All the Reaganites I know are doddering retards whose explanation for why they like Reagan is "he made me feel good" and why they hate Trump is "he's a KKK bigot."
>>
>>78955264
So systems of power and control only exist if some "intellectual" writes about them?

>>78955329
>I like Obama
>I don't like Clinton
Conspiracy theories aside, they might as well be the same candidate

>>78955485
>doddering retards whose explanation for why they like Reagan is "he made me feel good"
Literally Bill O'Rly.
>>
>>78955887
No, they just don't have any value if they don't.
>>
Trump and Reagan are both memes. They go hand in hand
>>
>>78955945
"Value"

I'd say that if a system of ideas is shilled by the United States all over the world, it's valuable as an idea
>>
>>78954395
A woman with tits like that has no need to be informed. She was probably raised right wing by a strong father figure. She'll probably make a 8/10 whife and produce beautiful, hard working white children.

I would wife the shit out of her. God damn those titties are magnificent. Taking about the left one of course.
>>
>>78956117
Then it's a good thing that what you said holds no power elsewhere besides your posts.
>>
>>78956181
The left one is the mom
>>
>>78954607
This. The radicalization of the left is driving Trump to the white house. Look up any interview of his average supporters. About a third will list "he's not politically correct" as a major reason for voting for him
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.