[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Butthurt John Oliver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: JohnOliver.png (113 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
JohnOliver.png
113 KB, 763x652
Nice job UK you made John Oliver triggered. I love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm65e526dOE
>>
do you really pronounce it Neigäl Farrage?
>>
>>78951265
Lies, lies and more lies. Not a surprise.
>>
>>78951265
>dat butthurt
>from the least funny cunt in the universe
Based Anglos
>>
>>78951265
Fuck him. It's as if he doesn't even know what year it is.
>>
>>78951265
>>78952439
Why do people cirklejerk that John Oliver is the "current year man"? When in fact that he has never used the "current year" as an argument
>>
>>78954794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjNvCBoSyfQ
>>
>>78955655
That's taken from this interview, he didn't use it as an argument
https://youtu.be/4jP5AAA1XgQ
>>
>>78951265
Is this a new low for current year man?
>Insulting their ideological opponents for how they physically look
>Lying about the funding of the NHS, Farage had said BEFORE the referendum that the 350 figure was off, and he had no power in the leave campaign and will have no power to decide where the money is spent. Of fucking course he can't promise shit.
>muh racism
>pretending a fucking bus won the referendum and that this wasn't coming since decades ago
>arguing in favour of remain by saying that the EU might act like a spoiled child and fuck up the UK to "make an example" (what the fuck)
>Cameron is a terrible person for letting people vote
>Bringing up the already debunked google trends shit, which in reality accounted for less than 1000 people (compared to the 17 millions which voted leave), and pushing the "bregret" narrative which was debunked by polls
>Overall very aggressive and insulting
Literally 0 facts. Other times there is at least a sprinkle of truth, but this was just remainer childish rage. I'll give him points for not asking to kill old people though.
>>
File: 1458674863574.jpg (393 KB, 914x511) Image search: [Google]
1458674863574.jpg
393 KB, 914x511
>>78951265
reminder
>>
File: 1463177801138.gif (451 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1463177801138.gif
451 KB, 320x240
>>78951265
>Democracy isn't fun when it doesn't go my way
>Waaa- waaa-
>>Donald Trump turns up to promote his golf course
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So fucking salty, jesus christ.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.