[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there one thing that liberals are right about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: 1401316910363.jpg (26 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
1401316910363.jpg
26 KB, 433x380
Is there one thing that liberals are right about?
>>
I think you mean left winger.

Liberal is positive term.
>>
Yes. Conservatives.
>>
Climate change
War is bad
Recreational drug uses is not harmful in moderation
>>
Average citizens should not carry an assalt rifle.

It's just logical but amerifats are too busy eating burgers to think.
>>
>>78950898
>Liberal is positive term.
Why?
>War is bad
Why?
>Recreational drug uses is not harmful in moderation
Why not?
>Average citizens should not carry an assalt rifle.
Why?
>>
>>78950690
no there isn't. liberalism in its entire project, from its economic aspects to its social ones, is entirely anti-reality:
http://www.liberalismisasin.com/
>>
They're right about conservatives being retarded.

Nothing else.
>>
>>78951305
>>Average citizens should not carry an assalt rifle.
>Why?

Because the only purpose of an assalt rifle in a civilian society is to make mass shooting.
>>
>>78951305
Because it kills good people, diplomacy is better. War is a necessary evil

And a lot of creative thinking stems from drug use
>>
>>78951513
Listen Joao not everyone lives in your shithole of country Huezil where monkeynigs kill each other with assault rifles for no reason. Visit a first world country and see that guns are not just for killing people.
>>
>>78951690
>being this ignorant
goddamn these ameritards just dont get it
>>
>>78951869
sorry to offend you Muhammad, ramadan mubarak my friend
>>
>>78951690

I only remember one mass shooting in Brazil and it was with some pistols.

The burgerland is the land of mass shootings. See your own country before talk about anothers.
>>
>>78950690

No.
>>
>>78951690
I can understand limiting real assault rifles, especially in urban settings and cities. It does too much damage.

And if you think firing 30 rounds into a crowd won't do any damage because "muh 5.56 is about wounding" or "he'll empty his clip in 2 seconds and won't kill anyone", then you're a dumbass.
>>
>>78951513
>Because the only purpose of an assalt rifle in a civilian society is to make mass shooting.
How were assalt rifle made for mass shooting?
>Because it kills good people, diplomacy is better. War is a necessary evil
If war is necessary then how is it bad?
>And a lot of creative thinking stems from drug use
How does drug use induce creative thinking?
>>
>>78952024
Most mass shootings in the US were committed with pistols. The definition of mass shooting was changed under Obongo to purposely instill fear in retards like you; it used to be 3 or more killed, now it's just 4+ people involved.
>>
>>78952092
Nice strawman, not an argument.
>>
>>78951513
Hence why the Jews want us to carry assult weapons
>>
>>78952148
>How were assalt rifle made for mass shooting?

They were made for war, since people are not soldiers there is no need to have one, unless you are a crazy who wants make mass shootings or a paranoid fatard.
>>
>>78952389
Pretty sure the ones made for war are generally full auto.
>>
>>78950690

They know how to control other peoples' imaginations, and through that, our actions and social constructs.

Unfortunately, that's not enough for them... they want to be able to break the laws of physics as easily as they break our wills, and are currently throwing a toy-smashing temper tantrum as more people choose "survival" instead of "drink the Kool-Aid one last time."
>>
>>78951154
You're right, Brazil's system prevents murder much better....right?

Brazil, know the world over for the lowest murder rates in the land.
>>
>>78951649
>creative thinking
No. You just think that because you're fucked up on drugs. Any sober person would see your inane drug induced rambles as brain damage.
>>
>>78952389
So there's no other purpose of them except mass shootings and war?
>>
>>78951154
Agreed. Only reason I think you realistically need one is if you live or travel in places where you might be savages by a moose or bear or something.
>>
File: 1466462104898.jpg (246 KB, 1024x1198) Image search: [Google]
1466462104898.jpg
246 KB, 1024x1198
>>78952389
every semi auto gun fires a bullet the same way.

what makes it an assault rifle?
>>
>>78950690
Modern liberalism is all about compassion without brains. It's about doing things for a seemingly just reason, without thinking nor caring about the consequences.

So I would say the benefit of that is that you have to take risks to advance humanity. If we were too conservative, then no science experiments, nor philosophy or really anything new would be tried.

For modern life, that means helping the little guy. The guy who is in the dumps, or has mental or physical problems. There's no logical reason to help him. It's a waste of resources. Yet liberals would, and that creates an environment where bad-blood is far more sparse. Where people feel less bitter or terrified of life, and can focus much more on activities not about themselves.

Liberalism could work only if nobody seeks to take advantage of this compassion, and only if immigrants don't already have a hatred of us before they come in.
>>
>>78952588
I guarantee you that there is less murders by assalt rifles in Brazil than US.
>>
>>78950690
>net neutrality
>privacy
>hate for corporations (though not in their amount, but the GMO hate is pretty spot on)
>hate for oil industry
>overfishing (whales in particular)
>pollution
>money in politics
>banking system (though the right hates them more specifically, joos)
>authority and violence monopoly (their solutions are shit though, guns are good for self defense)
>>
File: 1363964469709.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1363964469709.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>78952867
That's your justification? Pic fucking related

Let me break down just how fucking stupid your "logic" is.

>Lets ban all paperclips in country A
>Country A has zero paperclips
>Country B is not insane, they have paperclips
>Someone dies in Country B by a crazy man stabbing him a paperclip in the throat
>Country B has more deaths by paperclips than Country A
>PAPERCLIPS ARE EVIL, NO CITIZEN NEEDS THAT LEVEL OF AUTOMATIC PAPER RETENTION
>BAN ALL PAPERCLIPS

I would tell you to drink bleach, but considering how everything in your shithole of a country looks like it's covered in 12 layers of dirt, I doubt you can afford it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>78952724
>Only legitimate reason to own one is moose/bear attacks

That has to be the most retarded reason to own a gun. Moose and bear don't randomly attack people, and when they do, people with bear spray tend to get smacked by bears less than people with guns do because it's harder to miss with bear spray, and bear spray is more compact than guns and a fraction of the price. It's especially more reliable than guns in close range attacks where you have to react in a split second, it's successful in stopping attacks <90% of the time.

I am NOT making that up, it's just literally easier to fuck up shooting a bear than it is to fuck up spraying a ban of pepper spray in the general direction of a bear.
>>
>>78951136
This, although drugs are harmful no matter what
Although you probably shouldn't ban them, dumb people will do them anyways, don't put them in jail instead of a stealing nigger
>>
>>78950690
Abortion.
That's about it.
>>
>Lets ban all nukes in country A
>Country A has zero nukes
>Country B is not insane, they have nukes
>Everyone in a city dies in Country B by a crazy man detonating a nuke
>Country B has more deaths by nukes than Country A
>NUKES ARE EVIL, NO CITIZEN NEEDS THAT LEVEL OF DESTRUCTION
>BAN ALL NUKES
>>
>>78953461
I mean >90% of the time
>>
>>78953325
>>78953525

Meant to reply.
>>
>>78951305
liberal is positive because it refers to less laws and less government

Example: Liberterianism
>>
>>78950690
nothing, the 1700s subversion must be exterminated.
>>
>>78952589
But war is good, right?

I think we can all agree that war is breddy gud and should be encouraged
>>
>>78953070
>>net neutrality
>giving the government control of the internet
>good
>>privacy
They aren't crazy about privacy but compared to the right yeah.
>>hate for corporations (though not in their amount, but the GMO hate is pretty spot on)
GMOs will save us in the future.
>>hate for oil industry
I guess somebody has to.
>>overfishing (whales in particular)
And then they place stupid restrictions on overpopulated animals and let them devour everything and suffer. Any attempts to cull the hordes are made illegal, or require SUPER ULTRA HUMANE METHODS such as capturing every single female of the species and spaying them.
>>pollution
Non-liberals don't mind dirty air?
>>money in politics
Unless it's their guy.
>>banking system (though the right hates them more specifically, joos)
Both sides curse banks but do nothing.
>>authority and violence monopoly (their solutions are shit though, guns are good for self defense)
Statist.
>>
>>78953461
I'm a wildernessbro/survivalist so I spend a lot of time in the woods. Only things I go in there with are some emergency rations, a steel hatchet, and an autoshotgun with bear slugs. I have never had to use it but I think it's the only reason you should have an automatic weapon.
>>
>>78951154
I believe that everyone has a right to own apepper rifles.
>>
>>78951305
>Liberal is positive term.
Depends on circumstances.
>War is bad
Why? depends on circumstances
Why not?
>Average citizens should not carry an assalt rifle.
Liberals do not want an empowered populace.
>>
>>78952296
What
The
Fuck
Is
An
Assault
Rifle
>>
>>78953895
I don't cares if you own a gun, you care if I own a gun, you are the problem.
>>
>>78953768
It's not that war is good or bad. It's something that happens and is a fact of life because the world is a brutal place. You better be prepared for it.
>>
>>78953856
Thats a typical shill response, or just very dumb

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/05/40-studies-saying-gmos-are-bad-for-you.html

Jesus. You know nothing about net neutrality, on the internet. Net neutrality is not a pro or an anti thing, its an assurance that the way the internet exists, will not be changed by other parties.

I wont even go into the other topics, you are just heavily uneducated.
>>
>>78953525
This analogy would work with the context of the argument if country A has far more deaths per year than Country B even if one of their cities were to be nuked every single year.
>>
>>78951690
>nd see that guns are not just for killing people.

What other uses then does a assault rifle has? Other then recreational?
>>
>>78954772
power
>>
>>78953895
I can understand that. But if I'm being perfectly honest, when I think of how much more effective guns are against bears and how empirically the evidence points to most guns in the hands of most users being significantly less effective than bear spray, and the risk of some retarded ass hunter shooting me in the face, I don't think you can reasonably promote loose gun control in the interest of the safety of outdoorsmen.

I really am just saying this out of anti-gun sentiment, I'm being honest here. It's just not a justification for loose gun laws that makes sense.

Now there are reasons to promote gun culture here in BC, hunting is beneficial to our province in some ways, we just went through a wolf cull in order to save our caribou. Hunters serve an important role in preserving the interior and natural areas in general. Also guns are fun.

I just think arguing that we need guns to protect us from moose/bear attacks is a bad argument. Yes, in theroy a wise outdoorsman could use a gun to protect himself from more distant threats, and bearspray to protect himself from a sudden close range attack. However, in reality, if we armed every outdoorsmen with a gun to protect themselves from the vile threat of bears/moose the data reflects that more people would end up getting attacked by bears because they would opt for less reliable guns over more reliable bear spray, and we would have a whole lot more people getting shot by retarded people with guns.

USFWS fact sheet on the issue https://www.fws.gov/mountain-prairie/species/mammals/grizzly/bear%20spray.pdf
>>
>>78954772
After firing a few magazines you can wrap bacon around the barrel and cook it
>>
>>78950690
ur waifu is cute
CUTE
>>
>>78954398
>Rat testing
>Reliable

Rats will get cancer just from being breathed on.
> its an assurance that the way the internet exists, will not be changed by other parties.
You mean the belief that lovers of the internet from all political spectrums have? Excuse me for not knowing your new Kony2012 movement, as if this desire for an unmolested internet is something new or god forbid a leftist thing.

>>78954772
Do you know what an assault rifle is?
>>
healthy eating and the environment
>>
File: bear-sitting-at-the-computer.jpg (111 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
bear-sitting-at-the-computer.jpg
111 KB, 500x354
>>78953461
>>78955026
Nice try bear. The internet is for humans.
>>
>>78950690
Spanking
War is bad (seems like liberals don't believe this one anymore)
Abortion (although for the wrong reasons)
>>
>>78955245
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

So what other uses does a assault rifle has?

>muh ammunition
>muh not automatic
>>
>>78951513

Yes I don't use my AR-15 to hunt at all. It would blow up the deer.

>this is what liberals actually believe
>>
MAGA MAGA MAGA
>>
>>78950690

We should have completely free government funded abortion for every single person.
>>
>>78952811
I prefer classical liberalism.

>end slavery
>they're still savages though

>women can vote
>but only married women who's husband owns land
>>
>>78955245
oh so you are a shill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxU9sgX7_-E

that claim about rats has been debunked twice in the court of law.

seriously though, fuck off shill.
>>
That picking your candidate based on the loudmouth celebrity retard vote is probably a bad idea when it comes to an actual election.
>>
>>78955451
Explain to me what you think an assault rifle is, instead of posting wikipedia articles. What is the difference between a rifle and an assault rifle? Without looking anything up either.
>>
>>78955748
Its literally common knowledge that many rats are extremely prone to tumors and could get them from even a food we commonly eat.

Go fuck a tree you god damn hippy.
>>
>>78956200
>court of law literally says that the results were legit and that you are full of shit

TWICE
>>
>>78955666
Nice get
>>
File: 1466875763738.jpg (717 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1466875763738.jpg
717 KB, 960x960
In the long run progressive liberals always win...
>sometime they have to wait until knuckledraggers such as pol-tards die off to win
>>
>>78950690
>climate change

>science over religion

>golden rule moral standards to the average Joe who hasn't done anything wrong

>abortion

That's about it.
>>
>>78955900

Now watch as no one answers this question.
>>
>>78953502
A drug is any chemical substance that affects the body's physiological processes.

Water is a drug.

You literally have to use drugs to stay alive.
>>
>>78955900

assault rifle = 20-30 bullets per mag.

when i think of rifle I think of 12 shots at most, something that you can't hipfire with any meaningful result.
>>
>>78952589
>No. You just think that because you're fucked up on drugs. Any sober person would see your inane drug induced rambles as brain damage.

Not who you are talking to, but there are plenty of brilliant artists that were known to be drug addicts. I'm not saying drugs aren't harmful, they obviously are, but they can enhance creativity in talented people.
>>
File: 1445534157862.jpg (25 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1445534157862.jpg
25 KB, 403x403
>>78957155

........ so if I use an extended magazine in my pistol it's now an assault rifle?

>magazine size = rifle ???
>>
File: ut0038894.jpg (360 KB, 2048x1396) Image search: [Google]
ut0038894.jpg
360 KB, 2048x1396
>>78950690
Universal Healthcare
Climate change
War on Drugs is a failure
Gay marriage
The war in Iraq is a disaster
Minimum wage is too low (although shouldn't be 15$)
Universal background checks and people on no fly list shouldn't be able to get a gun

Things liberals are wrong about:
Banning guns altogether, it'll just create a black market and a criminal will get a gun if they really want one, no matter how many weapons you ban
Political correctness- makes people more sensitive to offensive language, destroys freedom of speech
Affirmative action- reverse racism
globalization- for the most part it has been really bad for people and jobs
>>
>>78950690
Nope. Liberalism ruined white civilization.
>>
>>78957319

You have no defensible reason for extended mag beyond higher body count.
>>
>>78957407
Forgot the most important part, they're also wrong about Islam. Islam is a cancer and needs to be banned before sharia law becomes a reality. No matter what liberals might think that muslims may have good intentions, Islam doesn't share the same freedom values that we do.
>>
>>78957558
Freedom. Also, there's no guarantee gungrabbers will stop at 12 round restrictions then leave guns alone even after further murders. I think most gun enthusiasts would happily limit their mag size to 12 if it meant people would back off, but it never ends.
>>
>>78957558

That doesn't answer my question.

According to you... and correct me if I'm wrong... a magazine can change ANY weapon to an assault rifle?

So by this logic if I take an SKS that only holds 10 rounds and set it up so it can take 30 round magazines that makes it an assault rifle?
>>
>>78957558
The Virginia tech guy wrecked a bunch of people with like 10 bullet mags. Reloading isn't hard m8.
>>
>>78957775

>I think most gun enthusiasts would happily limit their mag size to 12 if it meant people would back off, but it never ends.

Well no shit, their end goal is no fun allowed. Just giving you the logical argument that's going to be used.
>>
>>78952207
>redefine mass shooting by raising the bar
>mass shootings still occur at historic rates
>"it's just obongo trying to scare people, thanks Obama"
I can't believe this imbecile's vote will count the same as mine when he grows older
>>
>>78957775
>I think most gun enthusiasts would happily limit their mag size to 12 if it meant people would back off.

HAHAHA...I hate to break it to you, but most gun enthusiasts would laugh in your face with that statement. It's a big deal, just as big as the left trying to ban "assault rifles".
>>
>>78957848

That makes it an illegal weapon, yeah.

The terminology is irrelevant, you need to attack the argument itself, not the semantics.
>>
>>78956272
>>78955748
This post got me to look into the affair, very interesting aquafresh.

So the study specifically regards GMO corn that won't be killed by Glyphosate/Monsantos roundup?

Let me look at criticisms

>Study involved lower number of rats than is normal for studies of carcinogenity. Control group was 20 rats.

>Strain of rats used unusually prone to tumors, which makes the increase of tumor in the groups fed the GMO corn less significant, as tumor prone rats are going to have more variation in number of tumors

>study authors conclusively said that the study proved that GMOs/Roundup caused tumors, not that it even suggested it, which is overstating how certain you can be that his wasn't a statistical fluke. Even I can see some obvious errors were made in the studys conclusion.

>there were criticisms that the study could have possibly shown a link between roundup/GMOs and cancer pretty much no matter what, which I would also consider more or less true

Yeah I'm looking at this myself and not listening to what the shills say, I'm looking through the study, and all these criticisms seem valid. The Séralini study might suggest that GMOs/Roundup causes cancer in rats, and further study should be done, but the conclusive sensationalist claims by the studies authors were unscientific, and the design of the study was always unlikely to produce a statistically significant result.
>>
>>78950690
Liberals are right about everything.

Fuck you fascists. Move to Iran.
>>
>>78957407
>Banning guns altogether, it'll just create a black market and a criminal will get a gun if they really want one, no matter how many weapons you ban
This is a specious argument. Of course laws will be broken, that is why you institute punishment. Every law is broken on a daily basis.

>Political correctness- makes people more sensitive to offensive language, destroys freedom of speech
There is no reason to scream nigger. You only want to do it to prove you can.

>Affirmative action- reverse racism
Racism is still a problem. If this was no in place qualified black people would not be hired.

>globalization- for the most part it has been really bad for people and jobs
This is bipartisan, but for the most part I agree.
>>
>>78950690
That the environment is extremely important and needs to be protected, which means govt regulation since businesses don't give a shit. Also compassion for hardworking immigrants from south of the border who truly just want to feed their families.

That's pretty much it. I try to see things from the left's perspective but mostly it is so illogical that I can't even understand how someone can think like that
>>
>>78958176
*could NOT have shown a link.

I also see criticisms of the studies methodology, but I'm not really familiar enough with scientific experimentation to be able to tell bad methodology from good methodology unless obvious mistakes were made. I am however good enough at math to know their results aren't statistically significant.
>>
>>78950690

Protectionism, safety nets, a concern for ecology, social justice(in the traditional sense)
>>
>>78952867
Cool, but you still have 300-500% more homicides than us. How can that possibly happen without assault rifles? Unless violent criminals are the problem rather than their means or killing?
>>
>>78958176
Those are shill claims, shill arguments literally used every single time.

They were dismissed by the court of law. Am I arguing with a chatbot at this point? These claims are not valid. The rats were not extra prone to any tumors. They were validly used for the study and the judges decided that the study was legit. Twice already.

At this point I am not even talking to you guys. I am showing it to the public, the onlookers on how wrong you are. They will look a the links and they will know, and secondly, they will also see what kind of shilling around GMO's happens on 4chan.

Why dont you switch to another vpn you fucking shill kike. Seriously, go kill yourself for trying to fool people into eating cancer.
>>
>>78958495
Why do you think the army brings assault rifles to places like Afghanistan and Iraq as opposed to knives? We can admit that one instrument is more efficient than the other, surely?
>>
>>78957118
narcotic then because you're acting like a faggot
>>
>>78958321
>This is a specious argument. Of course laws will be broken, that is why you institute punishment. Every law is broken on a daily basis.

Doesn't matter how much you punishment you try to instill, look at prohibition, failed massively, even with "punishments" and the war on drugs, utter joke. Banning weapons will just repeat the same failures. Instead they need to regulate it, to make it harder for those who shouldnt get a weapon and to prevent a black market from expanding.

>There is no reason to scream nigger.

Yes, there is, it's called freedom of speech. And if I want to say nigger ironically or as a means of satire, I will.

>If this was no in place qualified black people would not be hired.

Lmao you're a retard.
>>
Yes. Fags. How the hell this became a "thing" and why anyone gives a fuck if some guy is drilling another guy's ass is beyond me.

Let them be gay, why do you care?
>>
>>78951154
A what rifle?
Could you give me a description of what an assault rifle is?
>>
>>78950690
Liberals believe that Israel must be destroy
>>
>>78955555
>>78955666
checked
>>
>>78958688
Nobody has ever denied a rifle is more effective than a knife

How does that change the fact that so many south American countries have astronomical murder rates while having much heavier gun control than in the USA? It's almost as if it's the people doing the killing, not the inanimate objects...
>>
File: image.png (811 KB, 956x598) Image search: [Google]
image.png
811 KB, 956x598
American foreign policy has been mostly disastrous ever since the Vietnam war
>>
>>78958463
they don't give a flying fuck about the environment, it's all virtue signalling. Ecofascism is the only true redpilled ideology
>>
>>78958530
So to summarize the shills going for the GMO thing

go here, there are plenty of studies done that have nothing to do with some failure of rats. That is completely bullshit what these faggots are talking about. Its the what the shills are being taught to use on online forums against those who criticize gmo's.

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/05/40-studies-saying-gmos-are-bad-for-you.html

They are also completely false, the bullshit about the rats has been debunked twice now by the court of law.

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxU9sgX7_-E

I am amazed that the shills are still active till this day about this topic. Jesus fuck they are zealotlike.

Perhaps I should make a thread with some good GMO links to just spite you guys.
>>
>UK Brexits
>Pound plummets
>Global markets unstable
>Vote Leave campaigners admit immigration and NHS pledges were bullshit

I voted uncuck and I'm proud, but they did tell us this would happen. Still worth the short sharp shock in the long run, but some leave campaigners made the mistake of denying it would be a shock.

Tories backtracking on immigration was always going to happen, they've always cared more about single market than working class concerns on immigration, Tory leavers' reasons for leaving (cutting 'red tape' aka workers' rights, hatred of Human Rights Court & EU Parliament) are much much different to the masses reasons.
>>
Drugs are a public education/health issue, not a criminal justice issue.

Nature needs some protection.

Actual equality (equal opportunity, not outcome) is a noble thing.

Science is more important than military.
>>
>>78950690
protecting the environment. not polluting as much as possible. having some sort of social safety net.
>>
>>78958321
>This is a specious argument. Of course laws will be broken, that is why you institute punishment. Every law is broken on a daily basis.
You still haven't solved the gun problem (admittedly not even made a dent in it) Now law abiding citizens who legit are good people can't have them. :^) You're special

>There is no reason to scream nigger. You only want to do it to prove you can.
>There's no reason for freedom of speech
>No reason
You are officially retarded.

>Racism is still a problem. If this was no in place qualified black people would not be hired.
I would like you to back that claim up with anything other than your personal opinion. Oh wait you can't.

God I hope I'm responding to a troll, but I know people who think like this exist.
>>
>>78958704
>Doesn't matter how much you punishment you try to instill, look at prohibition, failed massively, even with "punishments" and the war on drugs, utter joke. Banning weapons will just repeat the same failures. Instead they need to regulate it, to make it harder for those who shouldnt get a weapon and to prevent a black market from expanding.

One of the reasons that Prohibition failed was that there weren't enough people who could stop the purchasing, drinking, and transportation of alcohol. Furthermore, one can ferment organic material (and for that matter, grow marijuana) in one's basement. Try to make an automatic weapon in your basement. How many people do you know with heavy artillery? Isn't that banned by the government?

>Yes, there is, it's called freedom of speech. And if I want to say nigger ironically or as a means of satire, I will

Ok, then you deserve to be relegated to the fringes of civil discourse. Even in the Founding Fathers' days, freedom of speech was not an absolute right.

>Lmao you're a retard.
lmao you have never seen any sort of poll and clearly fail to recognize basic sociologic facts about the US.
>>
>>78955900
>>78957155
assault rifle has a much higher accuracy, range and stopping power than pistols.
its magazine fed, meaning you can alter the amount of ammunition it can fire before reloading
its designed for continuous fire, meaning it has great recoil supression and able to maintain its accuracy from shot to shot.
its also small and compact for better maneuverability

fuck you both, assault rifles needs to be banned.or requires a license to own
>>
>>78955555
Barely chek'd quads, people betta recognise
>>
>>78958873
Because people with deranged thoughts are more capable of killing with a more efficient weapon. It doesn't change the fact at all, but police are far less effective in the global South.
>>
>>78952589
steve jobs directly credited lsd for his creativity in the technology field. pbly wouldnt have thought of smart phones without it. your talking out your ass plebeian.
>>
>>78950690
No. Not one. They're never right for the right reason. Never.
>>
>>78959144
Regan passed bills in hopes of keeping shit clean. I want my kids to grow in the healthiest state possible
>>
>>78951136
Drugs are a libertarian issue.
>>
Not sure if its a liberal opinion, but the best thing Obama did is making a deal with Iran. Iran could be a firm western ally in the middle east if republicans stopped sucking sunni cock for oil.
>>
>>78958146
INVOLVED vs KILLED
>>
>>78951154
There are no fully automatic assault rifles owned by normal citizens legally.

How's your crime rate, Brazil?
>>
>>78959564
Ruby Shoals has always been pretty conservative - solid Republican. And as Republicans, the thing we believed in most of all was opportunity, which meant we believed in building stuff to create opportunity. Like roads and schools and power grids. It was a Republican - Ike - who built our highway system and another, Nixon, who created the EPA to protect what we’re looking at right now. As conservatives, we believed in conserving. And free markets. Which is why most of us used to favor cap and trade to fight climate change.
Anyway, that was then...
>>
>>78959301
>its magazine fed, meaning you can alter the amount of ammunition it can fire before reloading
>its designed for continuous fire, meaning it has great recoil supression and able to maintain its accuracy from shot to shot.
>its also small and compact for better maneuverability
Sounds like a handgun.
>>
>>78959271
>You still haven't solved the gun problem (admittedly not even made a dent in it) Now law abiding citizens who legit are good people can't have them. :^) You're special

That's fine. For what it is worth, I think you should also have to purchase insurance for a gun and face some pecuniary penalty for misusing a firearm. But that doesn't make the person I responded to's argument any less facile.

>You are officially retarded.

Schizophrenic hobos on the corner have freedom of speech, and they may speak just as you are. Saying 'you cannot legally stop me from doing this' is literally the worst reason I have heard for anything, and is a full abjuration of reason.

>I would like you to back that claim up with anything other than your personal opinion. Oh wait you can't.

Sure thing, friendo. Let's look at the 1950's. When you are done reading the first book you have ever read in your life, you can take a gander at this: http://www.nber.org/papers/w9873
>>
>>78959301
>fuck you both, assault rifles needs to be banned.or requires a license to own
Fully automatic rifles do require a license to own in the U.S.
>>
>>78959839
>i didnt read the first line
sounds like youre retarded
>>
>>78952588
OK fine don't listen to the Spic, at least listen to the country that made you guys a thing in the first place, BAN THE GUNS. Maybe not all of them, but at least the semi-automatics. Or at least regulate them as much as/more than you regulate fucking cars, jesus christ man
>>
>>78950690
Yes, >majority of conservatives are undereducated and reactionary idiots
>>
>>78958530
I honestly really don't give a fuck what some european court said about the issue senpai. I'm looking through the study myself and I see it as clearly not being

The rats ARE more prone to tumors because rats that are prone to tumors are used for carcinogenity study because it lets you use a lot less rats and get a significant result. The female rats are also extremely prone to tumors http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/16/3/194 and the high tumor rate of the female rats was noted in the conclusion. The entire reason rats are used at all is because they develop tumors in the course of weeks which is ideal for scientific experimentation, high rates of tumors are good for experimental purposes. Here is a study showing that the strain of lab rats they used are more tumor prone than regular unbred swiss mice, you moron http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/canres/33/11/2768.full.pdf Stop believing everything your natural news sites tell you.

This study is not unusual in using Sprague-Dawley rats, studies that prove that things don't cause cancer use the same rats, but it's something to be keep in mind when evaluating the results. The problem with the study is not that they used Sprague-Dawley rats. The problem is when you draw conclusions based on the female rats in each group having a higher rate of cancer than the controls, and the control group is 10 female 10 male rats... how can you possibly get statistical significance from that?

I honestly don't think I have a hope of convincing you that you're wrong because I honestly believe aquafesh that you simply don't have the tools to distinguish between a good study or a bad one. I highly recommend a course on statistics, khanacademy has a free course. Your problem is not that you believe the wrong people, it's that you have an inability to evaluate between good evidence and bad evidence and have decided to trust the EU courts over the monsanto shills which I don't think is too unreasonable.
>>
>>78959564
right wingers historically valued industry over the environment but i see what your saying. Honestly the environment shouldn't even be a left right thing. without it we are fucked. you'll see after the china stock/housing bubble pops all they'll have left is a ruined country.
>>
>>78959921
>Sure thing, friendo. Let's look at the 1950's. When you are done reading the first book you have ever read in your life, you can take a gander at this: http://www.nber.org/papers/w9873
>2003
Got anything you know not over a fucking decade old?
>>
>>78960179
So just like them?
>>
>>78952081
There's nothing a leftist is right about. Liberals are right about stuff. For example, killing should by default be associated with negativity.
>>
>>78950690

Niggers need help to survive. I'm not saying we should.
>>
>>78952389
>hue shilling gun control
must not be a favelanigger
>>
>>78951869
are guns haram?
>>
>>78960235

Climate change wouldn't be such a contentious issue if leftards didn't try to make western nations shoulder the blame and make excuses for China.
>>
File: DWM13.jpg (80 KB, 640x210) Image search: [Google]
DWM13.jpg
80 KB, 640x210
>>78952389
every single gun in existence was originally invented to kill. this Mauser was made with the express purpose of killing people. you mad cuck?
>>
>>78960272
>holy fuck, rare

well, the majority everywhere is always stupid, but the conservative base is usually the bottom of the barrel
>>
>>78959444
You still haven't refuted the fact that these countries have much more stringent gun control and that it basically has no effect.
>>
>>78960194
Why dont you watch the video and just see all of your claims being debunked? jesus fuck you dumb shills.

The GMO industry had exactly the same arguments, and tried to argue that to make their research be invalid.

Well the judges, the court said that it was bullshit. And told them to gtfo.

What you are telling me right now is more of that bullshit.

Your arguments got blasted apart by one of the highest authorities in a country.

and yet here you are, still payed, still shilling. How horrible.

So fuck off with your details. They are bullshit, you are bullshit and frankly, people like you should get prison sentences for trying to sell poisonous goods to people.

If I had the money, I think I could technically sue you for endangering the public with toxic substances. Because you are even worse than a drug dealer.
>>
File: 1464200876210.jpg (68 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1464200876210.jpg
68 KB, 720x690
>>78951305
I feel like I'm part of a tiny minority of voting aged people that wants legal recreational drugs, un-restricted legal gun ownership, and less war. Respect the fucking constitution and quit dumping all of our money into missile contracts while our infrastructure is crumbling around us.
>>
>>78953985
a gun that looks scawy
>>
>>78960605

really makes you think...
>>
>>78954772
target shooting
>>
>>78951136
>Climate change
It's natural and not caused by humans. It's just to get you to give Al Gore money, and more of the left's human hating bullshit. It's just another one of the many ways they capitalize on people's self-hatred, and the artificial guilt the left instills in them. Even if climate change is an issue, the conservatives need to be the ones bringing it up, because then it would be believable. Why would anyone believe the left when this is how they operate when it comes to everything else? Perhaps this is a case of the boy who cried wolf.
>War is bad
This is not a leftist position. This is what they want people to think; those evil conservatives love war and love it when people die. It's really the opposite. The left are the ones who want people to die. Just look at all the hugest mass murderers and dictators through all human history. They were all part of the authoritarian left.
This is more of a libertarian concept. I've met just as many leftists as conservatives who agree that drugs should be illegal.
>>
>>78950690
I think liberals are right about that you should be able to say, think or act how you like, but at the same time they're wrong to say your entitled to special treatment because how you think.

For example, with the whole bathroom debacle a few months back, they were wrong to say that you have to let any faggot use any restroom they want. In actuality, it should be your choice since you own the establishment at hand, whether or not you want some faggot using the wrong restroom.
>>
File: trench magazine.jpg (32 KB, 644x484) Image search: [Google]
trench magazine.jpg
32 KB, 644x484
>>78957155
>assault rifle = 20-30 bullets per mag.
so this Mauser with a 20 round trench magazine is an "assault rifle"
>>
>>78957558
to not be cucked by the government, there's your reason class traitor.
>>
>>78950690
The system is rigged

But replacing business elites with government elites won't solve anything
>>
>>78959301
Why?
>>
>>78957155
>something that you can't hipfire with any meaningful result.

did you know that the Army adopted the pistol grip partly because it is harder to shoot from the hip compared to a normal straight grip?
>>
>>78957558
>You have no defensible reason for extended mag beyond higher body count.

reloading is boring
>>
I swear I've seen this exact same fucking thread before
same OP image, replies are identical and everything
have we reached the point where roboshills are shilling each other?
>>
>>78960194
then why didnt the control group get such aggressive tumors? GMOs have not been proven to be safe lad. http://earthopensource.org/gmomythsandtruths/sample-page/3-health-hazards-gm-foods/3-3-myth-many-long-term-studies-show-gm-safe/
>>
>>78958155
>That makes it an illegal weapon, yeah.
wrong

>The terminology is irrelevant
then why did the media invent the term "assault rifle" and "assault weapon"? to make sporting rifles seem more dangerous and scary
>>
>>78957558
S H A L L
H
A
L
L

There's my reason, you commie.
>>
>>78953325
Can't believe I'm being bated by a complete retard like yourself but here goes. This is what happens when people attack each other with paperclips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfPYVei_bvQ

This is what happens when you attack people with a gun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X7cVDxYd6A

Look we get it, you want to be able to have guns that will shoot 120 bullets a minute to make up for your collective tiny penises. At least regulate them as much as you regulate cars, people should need a licence and every stupidly deadly gun should be on a register.
>>
>>78959301
>assault rifle has a much higher accuracy, range and stopping power than pistols.
every rifle and many shotguns have better effective range and stopping power than pistols
>its magazine fed, meaning you can alter the amount of ammunition it can fire before reloading
every modern pistol is magazine fed
>meaning it has great recoil supression and able to maintain its accuracy from shot to shot.
that is entirely dependent on the shooter and not the gun
>its also small and compact for better maneuverability
wow sounds a lot like pistol
>>
File: scouter.jpg (73 KB, 387x387) Image search: [Google]
scouter.jpg
73 KB, 387x387
>>78955555
>>
>>78960905
reasonable ppl are in the minority. Its either nanny state sjw liberals or nanny state muh moralism, muh corporate rights right wingers
>>
>>78958883
Shill your religion elsewhere, toothpaste.
>>
File: based kek.jpg (25 KB, 320x303) Image search: [Google]
based kek.jpg
25 KB, 320x303
>>78950690
Is there Is there one thing that liberals are right about? one Is there one thing that liberals are right about? tIs there one tIs there one thing that liberals are right abouIs there one thing that liberals Is there one thing that liberals are right about? are right about?t?hing that liberals are right about?hing that Is there one thing that liberals are right aboutIs there one thing that liberals are right about?? liberals are right about Is there one thing that liberals are right about??
>>
>>78955555
pents of fives
jesus dude
>>
>>78959524
Steve Jobs didn't invent smartphones.
>>
>>78961962
>Regulate them as much as you regulate cars
So less than we do not.

Anyway, Nope. Shall not be infringed. Your impotent rage at not being able to disarm me is delicious. I'm so happy every time I get to knock some cuck gungrabber's teeth out like this.
>>
>>78961962
>At least regulate them as much as you regulate cars, people should need a licence and every stupidly deadly gun should be on a register.

cars are not constitutionally guaranteed. arms are. kys
>>
Explain how I am allowed to have a gun if I'm not in a militia.
>>
>>78962861
S H A L L
H
A
L
L
>>
>>78962861
if you are an able bodied male between the ages of 17 and 45 you are in the militia whether you like it or not
>>
>>78957441
>Liberalism ruined white civilization.
>white
>Polock

Fuck off Slav, are your family in the UK packing their bags yet?
>>
>>78961387
its not designed for continuous fire + its a long gun
>>
>>78950690
>niggers have no agency
>Swedes and Germans deserve death
>>
>>78955555
These pentapents have saved the 2nd amendment from the liberals. Thank you anon. I hope your digits can aid our cucked friends abroad as well.
>>
>>78951869
>You're so ignorant
>That's ignorant
>I don't can't formulate an argument myself because you're all so ignorant
>gee golly is everyone but me ignorant?

SHALL
>>
File: BIG LOL.gif (150 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
BIG LOL.gif
150 KB, 360x270
>>78960154
deal, we'll ban semi-autos and put full autos and select fire arms back on the civilian market
>>
File: Dr Light.jpg (46 KB, 434x434) Image search: [Google]
Dr Light.jpg
46 KB, 434x434
>>78958883
>http://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/05/40-studies-saying-gmos-are-bad-for-you.html

This stuff is why no-one intelligent will take you people seriously. The top 5 articles I randomly picked from this list confirmed, within the body of the texts themselves, that the GM food tested was contaminated with Roundup.

>They are also completely false, the bullshit about the rats has been debunked twice now by the court of law.

A science-illiterate European court deciding to not permit that literal fact from being presented as evidence is not a "debunking". This is what I'm talking about. The rats in that particular study were genetically modified themselves to grow tumors for research. The author is a fraud who has stolen millions in "donations".

If morons like you are the only ones paying attention to the shady shit Monsanto is doing, then they've already won.
>>
>>78962255
>t never fired an assault rifle
stop taking gun lessons from video games
>>
>>78961962
>arithmetic-based morality
>le gun = benis meme

Let me make this abundantly clear.
NOT
>>
>>78955555
BE
>>
>>78963363
>its not designed for continuous fire + its a long gun
anon said this "assault rifle = 20-30 bullets per mag."

and its obviously designed for continuous fire because of the big magazine
>>
>>78955555
actually, the .223 is ineffective against large game, it's best against dogs, coyotes, and people you need a 7.62x39 at the low end of large game hunting; that's why I convinced my militia to shoot for stockpiling .308s, because they serve double-duty against Level III plates and come in the same high-cap AR platforms as 223s
>>
>>78963363
>it's a long gun
so MPs are assault rifles?
>not designed for continuous fire
no legal weapons currently sold to civilians in the US are. Not that we don't have a right to them, but you're arguing a moot point.
INFRINGED
>>
File: 1466710886120.jpg (30 KB, 321x482) Image search: [Google]
1466710886120.jpg
30 KB, 321x482
>>78960882
>If I had the money, I think I could technically sue you for endangering the public with toxic substances.

If I had the money, I think I could technically sue you for corruption of youth, because the entire fucking planet gets stupider every time you post, asshole

By actively being this much of a fuckwit, you're discouraging anyone who isn't as toxicly ignorant as you from thinking about GMO as a serious issue
>>
>>78963709
i bet i have more guns than you
>>
File: 1451814913242.gif (2 MB, 245x302) Image search: [Google]
1451814913242.gif
2 MB, 245x302
>>78958146
>3+ KILLED
>4+ INVOLVED
wew lad
>>
>>78962641
Oh really, is it your second amendment right? Noone had pointed that out to me before, thank you kind sir.

AMEND YOUR CONSTITUTION. You've done it loads of times, get with it, it's not the 1700s anymore for fucks sake, we're not coming back to 'take you' again, you can relax, fuck
>>
>>78950690
Yes. White men are the single most powerful force on earth and, when angered, the most dangerous.
>>
>>78964196
The last time we amended the constitution to remove rights, the government murdered tens of thousands of citizens.
>>
>>78962581
Oh yeah, coz you don't need to pass a test to drive or anything, DMV only exists to give people a free Ford when they reach driving age right?

Dumbass
>>
>>78964196
>AMEND YOUR CONSTITUTION
no u
>>
>>78953985
An assault weapon is defined not by the capability of its mechanism but by MOTHERFUCKING NIFTY-ASS FEATURES, FUCK NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD THEM, YOU RICH JIVE TURKEY ASS HONKEY MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: 1466636153358.jpg (356 KB, 1263x1543) Image search: [Google]
1466636153358.jpg
356 KB, 1263x1543
>>78961233
Underrated post
>>
>>78960882
Because the video is 10 minutes and I'm more interested in facts than the opinions of "The corbett report". I've got to be perfectly honest with you senpai.

I zoomed to the relevant section of the video. It seemed to not be denying the criticisms of the lack of statistical strength, probably because you know, those criticisms are correct. It seemed to just say there was a double standard because there was another study that also used groups of 20 rats 10 per gender. Looking into the two studies the monsanto study studied young rats over 90 days. The Séralini study lasted two years, and as we've already been over the females in that time have an over 50% chance of developing tumors. Therefore the Seralini study is much weaker statistically as rats are far far more likely to spontaneously generate tumors later in life than they are earlier in life, and the Seralini study needed more rats. The OECD wouldn't let a study designed exactly the same way as the Seralini study be used as proof of safety because there is a risk that the natural incidence of tumors could happen to be unusually low, it was simply bad study design. They would require monsanto to use more rats per group.

Also the rate of tumors in the control females in that study was like 20%, which is way lower than any study of the rate of tumors in those rats generally seen (in the other study I linked it was 54%, although that's old data), which sort of demonstrates the weak statistical strength of this study. If the controls can spontaneously get less than half the amount of tumors they would normally get according to historical data, what is so unusual about the rodents fed GMO corn not even having their rate of tumors go up by 50% over historical data? Of course this isn't as strong as an argument as the ones I've already used, I'm just trying to illuminate how shit the study is.
>>
File: l33.jpg (53 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
l33.jpg
53 KB, 550x733
>>78950690
>>
>>78964439
Which amendment was this and which government murders were these please? (not being difficult, actually don't know that much about your history pre-WWI but post-us)
>>
File: 1457185792582.jpg (68 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
1457185792582.jpg
68 KB, 460x600
>>78964613
AK 15? ban dat shit muhfuggah dat shit be like one fiddy hunnred dollas

das racis
>>
>>78953956
Liberals not wanting an empowered populace doesn't make them "right" it's just part of their agenda. Therefore, they're still wrong about that one.
>>
>>78964571
Fine then, I'll save my 'I told you so' for when your daughter gets her face blown off in class
>>
>>78963363
a long gun is anything that isn't a pistol, assault rifles are long guns unless they're SBRs

and technically modern-day pistols are rifles, because the barrel is rifled, that being literally what a rifle quantifies in being so named

try again, faggot
>>
>>78964088
ive owned several firearms that range from handgun to pkm's since my cousin is a warlord near pattaya
truth be told, for a real war assault rifles are fucking shit because of its shit range and its patheticness when dealing with armored personnel
the only shit its good at is for concealment and stopping unarmored civvies.

so yeah assault rifles have one use, killing sprees.
>>
>>78951136

Spot the herbal cuck. Get your shit together.
>>
>>78959816
>There are no fully automatic assault rifles owned by normal citizens legally
I literally have a transferable full auto Colt SP1 in my safe right this very second. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>78965021
this is what talking to the mentally ill feels like
no wonder you're prone to shooting sprees.
daddy's shouldve hugged you more
>>
>>78950690
>Is there one thing that liberals are right about?
No.

Liberals/leftists/progressives/socialists/etc should be barred from ever influencing society in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>78964970
ok
>>
>>78964857
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2010/02/the_chemists_war.1.html

>Frustrated that people continued to consume so much alcohol even after it was banned, federal officials had decided to try a different kind of enforcement. They ordered the poisoning of industrial alcohols manufactured in the United States, products regularly stolen by bootleggers and resold as drinkable spirits. The idea was to scare people into giving up illicit drinking. Instead, by the time Prohibition ended in 1933, the federal poisoning program, by some estimates, had killed at least 10,000 people.
>>
File: 1438884283597s.jpg (4 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1438884283597s.jpg
4 KB, 125x110
>>78965215
>that projection
>>
They identify racism, sexism, and classisms (lol just kidding, liberals just promote their own classisms) as legitimate ills but misattribute the cause, instead using it to divide people and cause workers to engage in social warfare against each other. In the end liberals simply recommend crude patches to a fundamentally flawed socioeconomic system, and the system finds new workarounds to create new class divisions.

Capitalism is the problem, and true democratic ownership of businesses by those who work in them, and democratic ownership of the land by residents, are true solutions. Liberals are capitalists who seek to do the impossible and fix the problems of capitalism. This is great for liberal politicians because it gives endless problems to guarantee their job security.

Libertarian socialism is the way forward for humanity. We will, through trial and hard error, eventually arrive at this conclusion. It is only a question of how much damage is done before this happens.
>>
>>78950690

Evolution
>>
>>78964439
we're talking about the mistake of prohibition, aren't we?
>>
File: sandbenders.png (239 KB, 480x363) Image search: [Google]
sandbenders.png
239 KB, 480x363
>>78963752
Men make tools, it's part of how we ended up owning this shit, I can make something more deadly than a paperclip from stuff I can find on the street. Most people cannot make a gun in the modern age. Yes people will always find ways to kill each other, but look at this sandbender who tried to terrorist right around the time of San Bernadino:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Leytonstone_tube_station_attack

3 non fatal injuries. How many people died in San Bernadino? in Orlando?

That's the difference between having legally available guns and not having them. That simple. Rest is up to you dumb fatasses
>>
File: MEME CONTROL CENTER.png (118 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
MEME CONTROL CENTER.png
118 KB, 600x600
>>78965329
>killed at least 10,000 people

>program never actually ended

"At least" is a little conservative. Alcoholics still die this way rather than sober up, even though they know it's poison
>>
>>78964196
>Amend your constitution
>to REMOVE rights from the people
yeah, that isn't ever going to happen again.

I can't believe you people are so fucking cucked you actively campaign to have your handlers take away your right to defend yourself. Just put on a fucking kitten collar (I'd call you a dog but we don't de-claw dogs)
>>
>>78964647
I read that in their voices, what a trip.
>>
>>78965653
The Paris shootings dumbass
>>
File: IMG_1045.jpg (172 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1045.jpg
172 KB, 480x640
>>78965070
>truth be told, for a real war assault rifles are fucking shit because of its shit range and its patheticness when dealing with armored personnel

if that were the case EVERY MILITARY IN THE WORLD wouldnt be using "assault rifles"
>shit range
the majority of firefights happen within 300 yards, thats why they invented the intermediate cartridge to begin with
>and its patheticness when dealing with armored personnel
you are correct. although military grade armor will stop armor piercing rifle rounds like pic related so its a moot point
>>
>>78965186
>is terrified at the thought of people getting high occasionally
Grow a pair, cocksucker.
>>
>>78965329
Jesus, knew about prohibition but that is fucking awful.

Literally nothing to do with gun control though, in fact more an argument against your current drug policies and the mindless drug war that's driving more and more spics into your country
>>
>>78965215
And your aircraft have less reliability than mine, ban Malaysian aircraft mechanics.
>>
>>78965440
another example that seems to be popular is gun control. Liberals are mad about it. Actually solving the underlying problem is way too difficult, so their lazy asses just delegate it to inept politicians, because that is their modus operandi.

The SJW's at least go a bit deeper, but still stop at blaming "gun culture" and violence culture rather than capitalism and the culture of hypercompetition it fosters. When you have a system that promotes every man for themselves, that promotes cannibalism - exploiting, destroying, and marginalizing others for your personal advantage and gain instead of cooperation for mutual benefit, this is what happens.
>>
File: 1466027301890.png (30 KB, 129x119) Image search: [Google]
1466027301890.png
30 KB, 129x119
>>78951305
>>War is bad
>Why?
He's not serious, is he?
>>
>>78965816
grunts are given ar's as a default weapon. its mostly supressive fire or a distraction. the real killers in the field are the ones using m14's. thats why everyone wants to be a marksman
>>
File: 1462370313229.jpg (440 KB, 1584x1368) Image search: [Google]
1462370313229.jpg
440 KB, 1584x1368
>>78950690
Capitalism has fucked over a lot of people.
>>
>>78965653
>Most people cannot make a gun in the modern age
literally 2 pieces of pipe and a nail makes a slam-bang shotgun
>>
>>78965951
when our planes fell down it made national news
when your planes fell down nobody gives a fuck since it happens too often
>>
>>78951305
>War is bad
Democracy, reasoning, and diplomacy can prevent undue suffering.
>Recreational drug use is not harmful in moderation
This is not a liberal idea, but sovereignty over your own body is.
>Average citizens should not carry an assault rifle.
This is not a liberal idea, liberals believe in god-given right to defense of self and others, using force sufficient to neutralize the threat.

You seem to have liberals confused with neo-liberal extremists.
>>
>>78950690
Right to die. If I have a terminal disease then I want the dignity to end things on my terms.

Kevorkian did nothing wrong.
>>
>>78966274
our planes were crashed with intent, like the Germans and Japanese; similarly we also burn (or freeze) ours to death on purpose too
>>
File: GunsDontKillPeopleMuricaDoes.png (118 KB, 1277x613) Image search: [Google]
GunsDontKillPeopleMuricaDoes.png
118 KB, 1277x613
>>78965782
That's the mainland tho, their open borders shit caused a lot of fucking problems. Glad we're an island who never got dragged into that shit, and we never will now!

But seriously, yes there will always be people in countries with gun control who somehow manage to get guns, but it will happen much much less often (pic related)
>>
>>78966097
>the real killers in the field are the ones using m14's
false. the majority of combat deaths are caused by artillery, airstrikes, and mortar fire
>>
>>78966443
The Christcucks in general are what is wrong with the right. I only started leaning more right when they lost influence.
>>
They don't base everything on religion.

Though they base it on feelings, which is almost as bad.
>>
>>78965688
Ok, so banning guns would remove rights from people (incidentally, Universal Background Checks with no gun show loophole and having a National Firearm Register would not take rights away, and that's such a huge step in the right direction), BUT banning guns also gives people rights; It gives people the right to go to school, work, clubs, shopping malls, fucking everywhere without some asshole killing them for no reason.

You guys always say 'guns don't kill people, people kill people'. Well, you clearly have a lot of people who want to kill each other in your country, maybe make it a little harder for them to get a mass killing machine?
>>
>>78966613
Agreed. Many people were turned off when the Republicans got in bed with the Religious Right.
>>
>>78966097
>the real killers in the field are the ones using m14's
lmfao, what is this, vietnam?
Try a SR-25 sometime.
>>
File: B549StSCEAA-CmH.jpg (64 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
B549StSCEAA-CmH.jpg
64 KB, 600x450
Just a reminder of how Christcucks run countries.
>>
>>78965922
Just as drug dealers indirectly kill thousands every year through their shady products, shady black market weapons dealers indirectly kill thousands. The only way to avoid totalitarianism while also reducing needless death is to make these items of utility and recreation both legal and held to standards. If a man wishes to own a WW1 150lb armored machine gun, he should be fully capable of purchasing it - at a gun store. Same idea for the man with chronic pain who needs some weed, or the guy who wants to host a little party - they should be allowed to legally purchase their desired product from a legal business establishment that is known to hold itself to some level of quality.

Aside from that, there needs to be some large improvements to the mental health care in this country. Too many people with a screw loose and nothing to lose are left to fester until they snap, which is certainly a large contribution to the rate of mass shootings. Also "no-gun zones" are nothing more than a neon sign for potential shooters. If there is an establishment where general gun carrying is unacceptable (bars, etc), then it should fall on the owners to procure their own armed security to stymie any attempts.
>>
>>78967029
>Well, you clearly have a lot of people who want to kill each other in your country
not really. 60% of all gun deaths in this country are suicides. and the other 39% is black on black gang violence. unless you plan on killing yourself or are in a gang your chaces of being shot are like .0000000013%
>>
>>78956578
Yes, because Progressives are in charge now, everything has always been heading towards them as the pinnacle of civilization. You leaf, your retarded historical determinism is just a display of your own ego. Have a (you).
>>
File: ted.jpg (82 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
82 KB, 850x400
>>78950690
Yes, the deep feeling of inferiority that made them liberal in the first place are justified
>>
>>78951305
Many, if not most, colossal technological advances were fueled by tripping. A more important question is why do people think cannabis (I know you said "drug" but I'm focusing on cannabis) is harmful when there's fuck-all evidence to support that idea?
>>
>>78966127
Not going to google that, don't want to go to prison, but come on, it's not that easy and you know it. YOU may know how to make one easy but willing to bet 95-99% of public don't have a clue
>>
>>78967455
>quoting a murderer who sent bombs through the mail
I'd say this was a false flag post, but this is the edgiest board on 4chan.
>>
>>78950690
Religion being retarded nonsense.
>>
>>78967114
not an argument
>>
File: smile.jpg (60 KB, 284x399) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
60 KB, 284x399
>>78965653
I had a long spiel all written out but I'll keep it short, I propose a philosophical quandary:

Is there a creature in existence
that is not granted the best defense possible
by whatever means nature has granted them?

Do sharks not have a right to their own teeth?

Should birds trade in their hard beaks and talons for little rubber nubs on their faces and soft pianists hands on their legs?

Even rabbits and mice are granted ungodly agility and perception to evade predators.

But what about humans?
We are not the swiftest or the fastest and all our physical attributes can be found in greater supply among our competition (because they are all, in fact, human)

I put it to you, can you tell me that as tool users, we should not have the right to our natural defenses, simply because they are too effective? Should the snake be stripped of his fangs and the scorpions of their stings because it's "too deadly"?

What right do you have to disarm a tool user anymore than drugging a tiger and pulling it's teeth to be put on display in a zoo?

We are animals. We are still physical beings and as such we will at all times utilize the best possible defense available to us in the interest of self-preservation. And that is a RIGHT. When you disarm a populace, you aren't getting rid of guns. You're giving a few people a monopoly on guns and robbing the rest of the populace of their natural rights.

Shame on you. I expected more from a Brit.
>>
>>78967707
Not all liberals are atheists and not all conservatives are religious.

Look up Robert M. Price.
>>
>>78951513
Amerifats have hardly ever mass killed with rifles before. I find it extremely hard to believe that many people have weapons like that.
>>
>>78962292
This
>>
File: Blair-God-01.jpg (98 KB, 640x597) Image search: [Google]
Blair-God-01.jpg
98 KB, 640x597
>>78967765
Argument - We should shun the religious right for constantly embarrassing the right.
>>
File: shotgun.gif (4 KB, 569x178) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.gif
4 KB, 569x178
>>78967555
>it's not that easy and you know it. YOU may know how to make one easy but willing to bet 95-99% of public don't have a clue
bro...
>>
>>78967029
>having a National Firearm Register would not take rights away, and that's such a huge step in the right direction),

Faggot, the NRA doesn't only want for the gubbmint to not have a scary take-away-the-guns-map. It's your own best interests, too. You want criminals to have a map of who isn't armed in the country?
>>
>>78965361
ISLE OF MAN? I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT WAS A FUCKING PLACE ARE YOU THE ONLY GUY THERE?
>>
>>78967637
he was actually incredibly intellegent
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.