[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
David Cameron Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13
File: davidcameron.jpg (991 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
davidcameron.jpg
991 KB, 1500x1000
I've been really impressed with his reaction to the vote.

Paraphrasing here:
> "We must respect the vote of the people."
> "I will resign, but not immediately for the sake of markets"
> Today in parlament: "The nature of our relationships with the rest of Europe will be decided by the next government, but all can agree that we should seek to maintain the strongest possible economic relationships to NA, China, India, and Europe."

I've been really impressed with the way he has handled this. He was caught with egg on his face in that the vote didn't go the way he wanted, but he has been a very strong voice for respecting the vote of the people while maintaining relative order and pushing things in the right direction.

It's a show of nonpartisanship that I don't see in American politics.

Thoughts?
>>
Cameron's really being a lad about all this. I don't agree with him but I do like the guy
>>
The man's a coward. He can't accept that he is the PM who led to the break up of the United Kingdom so he doesn't want to have to be the man to push the button.

Just confirming what we've always thought. He's a spineless, flipflopping liar.
>>
>>78948915

This is the first time I've seen a world leader do anything like this. Truly honorable, this man, even if I don't agree with anything else he does. He holds the will of his people in higher esteem than his own ideologies, and that is something exceedingly rare in the world of politics.
>>
>>78948915
I disagree. The man called for a referendum clearly under the assumption that there was NO WAY the British people would vote "out," but he was wrong, showing that the stereotype of him as an out-of-touch posh elitist was completely accurate. So unprepared was he for this result that he had no contingency plan for extricating Britain from the EU, and is unwilling to even take on the responsibility of following through with the consequences of a referendum HE proposed. It shows a lack of accountability and a cowardly defeatist attitude.
>>
Cameron is happy to say that because he's resigned and he knows it's not his problem. In fact, he's making it even more difficulty for his successor, which is likely to be Boris Johnson. It isn't that he's somehow become an advocate of the people's voice. It's that he's politically cornered the people responsible for ruining his career.
>>
>>78948915

The plan:

First Brexit.
Then destroy the weakened EU economically.
Then deport all the blacks and muswogs back to Germany for free gibs.
Then Anglosphere.
>>
File: brit1.jpg (163 KB, 667x725) Image search: [Google]
brit1.jpg
163 KB, 667x725
>>78952477
>>78952306
>>78951619
im not very well versed in british politics so dont judge me too harshly for this question but

how come i see constant mentions of boris for PM and a bunch of other people whom i dont know alot about but i havent seen one mention of farage for PM??

as soon as the referendum ended that seemed like the most obvious logical choice but again nobody seems to be saying it.

What gives?
>>
>>78948915
yea i think he handled it well
>>
>>78948915
He looks like a serial killer tbqh
He probally has women in pig suits tied up in his basement so he can do his little role play with them.
>>
>>78953051
That's because the Conservative Party (center-right, known as the Tories) currently form a majority government, which means they didn't have to form a coalition with any other party. (In the US, there are never coalitions, because with only 2 parties there is always a majority.) The Prime Minister is elected from within the governing party, and because Farage is the leader of UKIP, he is not eligible to be the Prime Minister. Boris Johnson was the leading voice for Brexit among the Tories, so people look to him as an obvious candidate.
>>
>>78948915
Fair enough. The only thing I didn't like about Cameron was that in his explanation of why we should remain in the EU, he didn't give specific arguments. He used very broad phrases that didn't really tell audiences anything. At least the Leave side had no idea what would happen if they won; Cameron had experience dealing with the EU and could have maneuvered the debates better.
>>
>>78953051
Boris was the main representative of the Leave campaign from the party in power.
Ukip only got one seat in the last general election. Nobody ever expected Farage to be PM from it.

What people expected is that Farage would be the negotiator of the EU withdrawal, which he can realistically aspire to.
>>
>>78953051
Boris doesn't want to trigger article 50. It would be complete shit show for whoever has to deal with it.
>>
And when asked if he regrets not lowering the voting age to get more votes for his side, he stuck by his decision not to lower.
>>
>>78953051
He's "racist".
>>
File: 1465125232129.jpg (40 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
1465125232129.jpg
40 KB, 425x516
He's a cock, he's a cuck, he had to be held at gunpoint to do the right thing, and even then he abused and gamed the system with everything he had, which wasn't inconsiderable.

But his resignation was statesman like and he is already kicking back in PM question time and bringing the demob happy bantz, so all is forgiven.
>>
>>78948915
>I've been really impressed with the way he has handled this.

Likewise, and I've always hated the pig-fucking toff ponce. But he's handled defeat with real class, much respect for that.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 332x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 332x476
>>78948915
Big Dave is such a lad
>>
>>78948915
> The nature of our relationships with the rest of Europe will be decided by the next government
=I don't want a Brexit but I'll look like Kim Jong Un if I say it so bluntly
>>
>>78948915
He wanted brexit. Cameron was just hiding his power level
>>
>>78951702
Like what? He promised he would invoke A50 on Friday should the vote go through
>>
File: CharlesdeGaulle.jpg (241 KB, 624x860) Image search: [Google]
CharlesdeGaulle.jpg
241 KB, 624x860
>>78953452
mfw realizing you're fucked every which way and will become New Romania soon.
>>
fuck off. he is just trying to look like he dindu nuffin for when the inevitable bubble collapses. he is hoping he wont get blamed and lynched on the streets. the people need to break into his and blair's home and slaughter the whole family
>>
>>78953904
except hed been saying he didnt want a brexit like a million times before the results were in
>>
>>78953051

1) Farage is not a member of Parliament

2) UKIP only have 1 (one) member of Parliament (there are 650 in total, the Conservatives have like 320 or something, Labour have 200-odd)

3) He can therefore mathematically not become Prime Minister. The Prime Minister is just whoever is the leader of the biggest party in the House of Commons. UKIP can't win a majority with just one MP. And as I said Farage is not an MP anyway, and you have to be an MP to be PM.
>>
>>78953051
Farage has 0 chance
UKIP has low support among leave voters
>>
he's cute
>>
>>78954081
> the nature of our relationship with the EU
=Brexit isn't guaranteed
What's so hard to understand about it?
>>
File: david pig.gif (492 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
david pig.gif
492 KB, 300x300
At least he stepped down when the people voted against him. Unlike our King Nigger who just signs executive orders when shit doesn't go his way.
>>
>>78954029
Romania is in the EU, has been for over a decade
>>
>>78954322
That's why it has to be replaced, the balance of the universe needs it.
>>
>>78954271
He stepped down because he hopes for a political comeback
Taking the responsibility for Brexit within his political circles would be immediate career suicide
>>
>>78954400
Romania should leave the EU? I don't think they will, the EU "investment" is their sole source of income
>>
File: 1464983726189.png (264 KB, 388x421) Image search: [Google]
1464983726189.png
264 KB, 388x421
>>78953051
Despite being a folk hero, Nigel Farage is a political pariah.

You cannot speak truth to power and expect power to then accept you into their ranks. They openly fiddled his seat so he would lose his bid to enter the Commons.

He'll be made a Lord almost certainly, a small reward for his maverik career as the hero we deserved. Give it a decade and the Queen will probably knight him, too.

He knows we love him, even his enemies, they love to hate him more than all the other political figures put together. That is enough for him.
>>
>>78948915
He's only resigning because he doesn't want to be the poor fuck who has to negotiate with the EU
>>
>>78948915
Cameron is making a real pigs ear of the whole situation intentionally.

He forbade civil service from planning a contingency, putting us on the back hoof to brussels.

He is hogging the seat and refusing to execute order 50.

And he's holding the sword of hamocles over the head of the next conservative leader, who will go down in history as the person who ended a 70 year period of relative calm.

He's a nasty piece of work. The only good to come from this is that he and the rest of the establishment might not be able to fuck off to brussels after they wear out their welcome.

He might have to get an honest job to bring home the bacon.
>>
>>78948915
He has been great.

Also, would fugg his wife.
>>
>>78954574
Not today's Romania, the shithole it used to be.
Haven't you felt the unease of the cosmos since no such place existed any longer ?
>>
today was purely for the bantz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlnWv2xrPdo
>>
>>78948915
He kinda looks like Jo Cox.
>>
It's probably best to trigger article 50 later in the year and begin negotiations with a clear head.

It isn't like Britain is going to become enemies with the EU, they are just going to be in a similar position as Norway or Switzerland now.
>>
>>78948915

Jesus America, Are you this fucking dense? He's just saying what he has to.

We don't tend to elect outward psychopaths into government here.
>>
>>78954679
2 things

1. The British economy cannot be stabilized until negotiations begin and investors have some security.
2. Cameron isn't openly saying Brexit will happen(while as you said, hoggin the seat).

What it means is, he's holding out for panic to break out and for Brexiters to backtrack until October. This is honestly the moment where you should fuck it all and go riot.
>>
>>78948915
Very classy, but that could be the effect of knowing something we don't know.
>>
File: 1466066201008.jpg (59 KB, 769x697) Image search: [Google]
1466066201008.jpg
59 KB, 769x697
>>78954808
Cameron vs Milliband was always worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VTdgB03pk4
>>
>>78953051
He's not an MP and his party doesn't have a majority so he can't be PM. Have no doubt though that many leave votes were also a vote for are Nige and not for Boris.
>>
File: punished_snake.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
punished_snake.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>78948915
Cameron always wanted out. Pretending to be remain was a way to get the labour vote because they would do the opposite of a Tory prime minister
>>
>>78954761
Are you retarded? Romania is still a shithole. Their average salary is 400 eur/month.
>>
File: 093.jpg (85 KB, 1024x608) Image search: [Google]
093.jpg
85 KB, 1024x608
If Cameron, the media, and the celebrities encouraged brexit, the leave vote would have been about 90%.
>>
>>78951619
i do believe the people led to the break up of the UK, a referendum that was am i right?
>>
>>78954971
Nope, because the latter were never parts of the EU.
UK spent 40+ years living as a parasite of the Union, while doing there tricks to have all benefits and no loss for themselves.
It's about time they hit the ground and break whatever they have for teeth.
>>
>>78953399

Not even elected. The leader of the party that can command a majority in Parliament is made Prime Minister by the Queen and invited to form a government. While technically the Queen can appoint who she likes, it is invariably the leader of the majority party.

As the Tories still form a clear majority, and arguably have a continuing mandate, they won't need to call an election. Whoever is voted leader of the party will become Prime Minister by default.
>>
>>78951619
back to deadit Jeremy.
>>
>>78954979
There enough in the media to make him look like fresh air.
>>
>>78954979
Not even Maggie ?
>>
>>78955266
Sorry france, the facts don't back you up, they been giving tons of money to you for not much return.
>>
>>78955469
We can return their migrants in Calais, no hard feelings.
>>
He still fucked a pig, though.
>>
>>78948915
He was a good leader. Had some sick burns in his day to.
>>
>>78954054
>fuck off. he is just trying to look like he dindu nuffin for when the inevitable bubble collapses. he is hoping he wont get blamed and lynched on the streets. the people need to break into his and blair's home and slaughter the whole family
Wow that escalated quickly
>>
File: jipove.jpg (80 KB, 620x477) Image search: [Google]
jipove.jpg
80 KB, 620x477
>>78948915
He actually sent us some vehicles to help us guard the border, the absolute pigshagger.
>>
File: 1464956626649.jpg (20 KB, 379x364) Image search: [Google]
1464956626649.jpg
20 KB, 379x364
>>78955184
Cameron should never have taken a role in campaigning for either 2bh, that was a disgrace to his office. Abuse of £7million of taxpayer money for Remain mailshots made it worse, ditto his trash talk of the country and the economy, and ever-ioncreasing hysterical claims of WW3 if Leave won.

All balanced out with his resignation, and the careful roadmap he offered for exiting, giving plenty of time for the legal paperwork to be tip top when we walk in to negotiate.

But yes, if we had a mass media of Journalists researching and presenting facts, and not cultural marxisits pushing narrative, Leave would be huge. We don't, and 48% of the country is choosing the comforting lie and backpats over facing reality. That's scary as shit, but at least 52% can use a search engine, I suppose.
>>
>>78948915
I actually genuinely disliked the guy since getting interested in politics and back instead Farage and UKIP.

However I wholeheartedly agree with OP here, he's sucked it up, took one for the team, respects the will of the people and is pushing to make sure there's no 2nd referendum and that his predecessor follows through with the will of the people.

And in fact many of his political opposition in the house of commons today reflected their respect for him treating this the way they did, even those who are themselves pro remain.

There's a reason democracy is respected and that's because it has given us one of the best countries on earth and so it should be respected.
>>
>>78955601
Better than the other way, sort of...
>>
>>78955946
He's supporting the no second ref narrative because it's utter insanity not to and it wins him points.

The reality of his actions is that he's ensuring instability and allowing the markets and government to hang suspended holding their breaths.

This astable situation needs to collapse into Leave or Remain as soon as possible, but Cameron is obstructing it purposefully to damage us.

He's playing us like fools and needs to be removed effective immediately.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.