[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would not carrying shoulder-fired missile systems in public--along
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: bear%20faced.png (159 KB, 494x375) Image search: [Google]
bear%20faced.png
159 KB, 494x375
Would not carrying shoulder-fired missile systems in public--along with our bludgeons and knives and guns--make us even safer than merely carrying unaccompanied guns? If not, why not? If guns = safe, and more guns = safer, then isn't it axiomatic that the widespread, national personal deployment of advanced weapons systems and bludgeons and knives, along with guns make us that much safer? If A = B, and B = C, then A = C. And besides, WWJCC: what would Jesus conceal-carry
>>
>>78946657
John Lott proved more guns less crime. There's a Hadag Nahash song ("Rok Po," "Only Here [in Israel]," that if you are walking past a store and see a guy inside with a huge machibe gun you feel safe.
>>
>>78946657
Cool bait, retard.

A MANPAD is not going to protect you from a mugger.
>>
File: straightjacket.jpg (69 KB, 958x880) Image search: [Google]
straightjacket.jpg
69 KB, 958x880
It's time to go home.
>>
>>78946657
The reason for the right to bear arms is not "safety."
The second amendment does not say anything about safety, but it does specifically reference a free society.
>>
>>78946657

Nice try, but you can't apply algebra to all situations in life.

See
>>78946911
>>
>>78946911
What if the mugger is mugging you using an A-10?
>>
So guns don't make people safer. Then why do you whitebaggers always claim that they do? Got no counterfactuals asswipes?
>>
File: welcometok.jpg (40 KB, 221x259) Image search: [Google]
welcometok.jpg
40 KB, 221x259
>>78946657
We should be able to carry shoulder fired missile systems in public though. There is no reason why I shouldn't be allowed to drive a tank in a public square and I'm really tired of getting slippery slope'd by you libshits.

We're marching back up the slope and giving everyone MANPADS.
>>
>>78946657

>MISSILE LAUNCHER

If da crips roll around in T-55s, sure.

Otherwise, it'd have no effect, save for the statistically insignificant accident
>>
>>78946657
>And besides, WWJCC: what would Jesus conceal-carry

He urged his followers to arm themselves, and if they had no money, to sell their clothes to arm themselves.
>>
>>78946657
I have always wondered
What did Kubrik mean with this scene?
>>
>>78946657
What movie is that from again? The shining?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.