[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump: "Brexit will make Britain great again"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14
#MBGA

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1346874/brexit-will-make-britain-great-again-says-us-presidential-candidate-donald-trump/
>>
>>78946576
He's been right about a lot. This is a good sign.
>>
>>78946576
It's happening

We're really gonna make the world great again.
>>
>>78948136
What's your beef with the UN? Is it because they hinder you for intervening where you don't belong?
>>
File: locke.jpg (89 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
locke.jpg
89 KB, 612x612
>>78948136
ahh just fuck my human rights up man
>>
>>78950942
http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Advocates of white genocide.
>>
>>78951752
jesus
>>
File: un-anti-gun-statue2.jpg (45 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
un-anti-gun-statue2.jpg
45 KB, 550x412
>>78950942
At best they're noisy, expensive and useless. Though I do like how they've got a monument out front that's symbolic of their utter impotence.
>>
>>78951552
>human rights

Nonsense.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 540x540
>>78950942
Agenda 21 is NWO-tier shit. They're trying to foist their eco-religion on us as the one world religion described in Revelations, also known as Luciferianism.
>>
>>78948136
why is UN a bad thing for the US
>>
>>78952075
What the heck? That gun has a really long shooty tube.
>>
File: 1393820378746.jpg (271 KB, 855x1317) Image search: [Google]
1393820378746.jpg
271 KB, 855x1317
>>78950942
>implying the UN has ever hindered the US from intervening anywhere
>>
>>78952204
Called a centrifugal assault knot
>>
>>78952083
Not sure I can trust the English to look after human rights after their horrible treatment of people in my home country of Northern Ireland. No Englishman has any reason to look after us. The HRA 1998 was potentially the best thing to happen for justice in NI ever, and it's going to be flushed down the toilet.

The loss of strong human rights is the worst thing that will come from brexit
>>
>>78952204

>Shooty tube

You stupid fucking liberal that's called the bullet nozzle.
>>
>>78951752
SAVED.

>Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union).

THE SMOKING GUN.
>>
>>78950942
It is often used as some sort of ideal to do whatever they say by our idiots here.
I don't see what the UN does that treaties could do better, besides take away sovereignty.
>>
File: 1463233222806.jpg (94 KB, 925x571) Image search: [Google]
1463233222806.jpg
94 KB, 925x571
>>78946576
Wonderful.
I'll never forget voting in this referendum. Putting a cross in the 'leave EU' box almost brought me to tears; manly tears of honour, dignity, freedom and patriotism.

My wife is Scottish and she voted to leave the EU.
She gave me a big hug after we cast our votes. We were giggling like kids. We stayed up all night to watch the results.

This vote is much more than a General Election. It is about whether or not we are cucked by foreign countries.
National sovereignty is the key.
I think Netherlands and Denmark will follow our lead. And I hope so. Then Ireland and maybe France.
The Germans will shit themselves. They hold all the power in the EU.
They can fuck off.

bumping with patriotic music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ
>>
>>78952885
couldn't*
>>
Trump is making a very bold move, by backing Brexit he's going to give Democrats a very easy chance to shit on the UK just so they can say Brexit is a failure.

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama ruthlessly ruined trade with England, just so they can say "Trump ideas" like Brexit are too dangerous for the world.

Hell they might not even have to do that, they'll blame every bad news story until November on the Brexit.
>>
>>78950942
Why should turd world shitholes be permitted the same kind of rights as civilized European and North American countries?

It speaks volumes of the organization's utility when countries like China, Syria and Saudi Arabia are put on the Human Rights council that's designed to oversee and report abuses in member nations when Belgium, New Zealand and Norway actually have to vie for a seat.
>>
>>78953143
I doubt anything is actually going to happen before November.
They haven't even begun to get ready to separate from the EU and are still trying to back out of doing so.
>>
>>78953063
Me to brother, we voted for liberty over tyranny.

It felt so good to vote for Brexit, we have not only got ourselves out of the EU but also given the establishment in the UK and worldwide a bloody nose.

Globalists btfo.
>>
>>78953143
From the sounds of it we won't be invoking Article 50 until we have a new Prine Minister in the Autumn, so we will most likely still be in the EU when you go to vote.

Won't stop them from trying to use it as ammo, I guess.
>>
>>78950942
Their humanitarian sector is headed by fucking Saudis.
>>
>>78953299
>Saudi Arabia on the Human Rights council

That was a stupid move. They really shouldn't have done that.
>>
>>78948019
>>77777777
>>
>>78953357
Remember how Harry Reid went on the senate floor and declared Mitt Romney didn't pay his taxes? Which was in fact a complete lie.

Yeah politicians are not exactly honest.

>Bad Jobs Report? Brexit's fault.
>Bad day on Wall Street? Brexit's fault.
>A Sandperson does another terrorist attack? Brexit's fault.
>America doesn't win many medals in the Olympics? Brexit's fault.
>>
>>78952227
And our hat has never been touched
>>
If every country closed their borders to outsiders within five years the world would be alright again. Diversity is in no way good for anyone.
>>
>>78953743
Good point.
Just need to be vigilant and very very loud.
>>
>>78953143
>so they can say "Trump ideas" like Brexit are too dangerous for the world.

Have you not been paying attention? Trump has backed away from just about all his major stances. Most recently, he said that his policy of temporarily stopping all Muslims from entering the country was "just a suggestion".

Even his "Wall" bullshit is slipshoddy, now, as he stated "I want to move them out, and we're going to move them back in and let them be legal,"

Even Trump doesn't believe in Trump's stances. So, why the fuck should anyone else?

I don't know if Trump is seriously a candidate for this election, but it looks less and less like he is every day.
>>
>>78952460

This kind of thing is basically an open secret. The Economist (aka NWO Weekly) calls for this shit all the time. The main reason it isn't thought of as "white genocide" is because nobody calls it that, and if they did then they would be racist.
>>
>>78954103
>that double spacing
howdy, leddit
>>
>>78954103
>just a suggestion
Right. His suggestion. And he's running for office so he can attempt to turn his suggestions into realities.
>>
File: Y Ddraig Goch.png (343 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
Y Ddraig Goch.png
343 KB, 2000x1200
>>78953436
Nice one mate.
I saved your pic - hope you don't mind.

More patriotic music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g

Rydym yn un wlad. Duw achub y frenhines.
>>
>>78953770
thanks big bro
>>
File: Truth.png (64 KB, 780x588) Image search: [Google]
Truth.png
64 KB, 780x588
Reminder
>>
what about Make Uk Great Again? MUGA
>>
>>78953436
but nordic countries and Switzerland have an awful deal out of the EU. They have no say in any EU legislation, but yet have to accept the legislation of the EU and Free Movement.

So really in your macro the nordic countries should be weeping too.
>>
>Pound is down a lot right now
>EU will do everything in its power to make the UK suffer as much as possible
>Liberal media will distort all the information to make Brexit look like a tremendous mistake
>"LOOK TRUMP WAS WRONG BREXIT WAS AWFUL IF HE WINS THE EXACT SAME THINGS WILL LITERALLY HAPPEN TO AMERICA"
>"WE NEED GLOBALISM MORE THAN EVER"
>>
>>78946576
That fucking moron didnt even know his beloved scotland voted remain.

Im not sure whos more mentally flatlined, him or his trumpettes.

But yeah,
>break that internet, guise
>>
>>78957986
MAKE ALBION GREAT AGAIN.
#MAGA
>>
>>78960592

he was talking about the UK which scotland is a still a part of, faggotron
>>
>>78960592
>100% of Scotland voted remain so Trump could not have possibly seen anyone celebrating the results
>>
File: America..jpg (71 KB, 640x904) Image search: [Google]
America..jpg
71 KB, 640x904
>>78953299
my favorite is where they go "it is not our fault where we were born"

like europe and north america were just THERE

and we were just LUCKILY BORN INTO IT

seriously shit is scary; that these people think that you are just lucky to be born into european/ north american countries. They don't udnerstand that we built this city on rock and roll.

>>78953436
also you assserted yourselves as having a viable economic libido
>>
File: CONDITIONING.jpg (87 KB, 600x509) Image search: [Google]
CONDITIONING.jpg
87 KB, 600x509
>>78960924
>implying scotland wouldn't vote remain for that exact reason

scotland is seriously embarassed that Trump is scottish
>>
>>78960777
>>78960924
Did you even read his tweet, you fucking morons?

>no, ya didnt

Make all the excuses you want, the guy's a fucking imbecile
>>
>>78961494
Wtf I hate trump now

I am now a #cruzmissile
>>
>>78950942
Lurk moar newfag
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.