[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: Obamajpg.jpg (45 KB, 651x732) Image search: [Google]
Obamajpg.jpg
45 KB, 651x732
What went wrong?
>>
>>78944210
His second term.
>>
>>78944210

Race baiting.

Gun grabber.

Boring speaker.
>>
>>78944210
His birth certificate
>>
File: jeri-ryan-8.jpg (159 KB, 770x1235) Image search: [Google]
jeri-ryan-8.jpg
159 KB, 770x1235
>>78944210

Jeri Ryan ratting out her husband Jack for having fun, allowing this know-nothing to become a senator.
>>
File: obama takes on trump.gif (1009 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
obama takes on trump.gif
1009 KB, 500x281
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
HOKIE-DOKE
>>
57% approval rating.
>>
>ctrl f nigger
>0 results
he's a nigger
>>
>>78944210
Culturally, Obama was one of the worst presidents ever; race-baiting, the rise of SJWism, Islam apologist, etc. Policy-wise, he ranged from decent (not actually closing Guantanamo) to fucking horrible (gun control and obamacare). Honestly, Obama probably would have been a better president if he was a genuine liberal and not the worst of both neocons and liberalism.
>>
Republican here. I would gladly take another Obama term over Clinton or trump. At least Obama was a respectable charismatic leader.
>>
>>78944210
Domestic: He refuses to enforce law and he allows and promotes corruption within the bureaucracy

Foreign: He decided it was a good idea to arm ISIS in Libya to help them kill their leader who was trying to liberate Africa economically from Western debt by creating a multinational African currency. Then he did the same thing in Syria except this time in order to gain political control of the region to prevent Russia from gaining control + helping leaders to stabilize the region.
>>
>>78944879
>respectable
That's a laugh.
He only knows how to sound good, but can't say shit once his teleprompter cuts out
>>
Nothing went wrong. Bill Ayers' goal was to put this idiot in office and push the Marxist agenda. He accomplished more than he hoped for.
>>
>>78945029
I'm not talking about his ability to give speeches, which were actually quite good. I mean he wasn't seen as a liar, a crook, or hateful in any way.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x360
>>
>>78945131
Instead he's seen as a gun grabber that race baits, supports criminals just because they're black, and tries to split the nation and demonize the police.
>>
>>78944879
>respectable charismatic leader

In speeches where he is trying to draw up support yes but when he's giving a speech about some legislation he's trying to sneak through Congress or something very important that happened here or elsewhere, he purposefully slows down his speaking very slow and breaks his thoughts between every word by saying uh uhhhhuhuhuh. He does this so that you will stop listening because he's talking about something he doesn't want the American people to hear
>>
>>78944879
Dispelling the fiction is still possible on even 4chan Rubio
>>
>>78944210

We elected a nigger president

Nothing after that point should have surprised anyone
>>
being "not Bush" apparently isnt enough.
>>
>>78945446
This
>>
>>78944879
>>78945029
The GOP cuckservatives all respect their beloved dignified shysters.
>>
>>78944879

Fuck off Romney
>>
>>78944879
see
>>78944887
>>
>>78945131
What about the hate he showed for the police officers and respectable neighborhood watchmen who had to kill in self-defense? And the way he has forced white suburbs and communities to lower their prices and meet a diversity quota? What about the moratorium on genetic engineering so that whites can't make their children stronger, more intelligent, and free of genetic defects? Because it might further increase the superiority whites have over blacks, even though it would benefit society overall. Obama is the most anti-white president we've ever had. Which makes sense since he's the only nonwhite president we've ever had.

If you want a president that will enforce american law the way the founders intended, I think Trump is your best bet.
>>
>>78945501
He wasn't much different from Bush policy-wise.
>>
>>78944837
well proven
>>
File: Cl5vUnlWkAAxpRh.jpg (91 KB, 1200x602) Image search: [Google]
Cl5vUnlWkAAxpRh.jpg
91 KB, 1200x602
everything
>>
>>78945296
Most people don't see through all the smiling faces and see the real intentions of what's going on.
>>
>>78944440
Pipe down, bong. He hasnt grabbed anyones guns, n in fact he rates a big fat fucking F from the Brady gun violence lobby bc he hasnt done shit to grab guns.

Dont you have your own country to worry about, Clive?
>>
>>78945986
I swear to God when i see Niggers in german Uniforms in this Game, i ressurect Kaiser Barbarossa through Blood Magic and invade fucking Sweden
>>
>>78946989
The only reason he hasn't grabbed guns is because he's a lazy nigger. When democrats had the supermajority, they spent all their energy on Obamacare which got republicans the house and later the senate. Now that its cool to grab guns, congress won't back him.
>>
>>78944440
>Gun grabber.
lol
which guns did he grab.
>>
How does it make you guys feel knowing liberals will make sure he goes down in history books as the greatest president we ever had?
>>
>>78945446
>>78945525
what does that even mean?
he did a better job than GW.
>>
>>78947675
We already know they're rewriting history slowly and are brainwashing students. It's not surprising.
>>
>>78947568
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>78945687
>What about the hate he showed for the police officers and respectable neighborhood watchmen who had to kill in self-defense? And the way he has forced white suburbs and communities to lower their prices and meet a diversity quota?
I won't call that bullshit because I know you just forgot to provide links we can read to find out more.

So, link up so we can see what the shit you're talking about.
>>
>>78945986
Gotta have those black Nazi's in video games because if we say blacks can't be Nazi's then were racists #blackscanbenazistoo
>>
File: obama_putin_differences.jpg (441 KB, 600x2660) Image search: [Google]
obama_putin_differences.jpg
441 KB, 600x2660
>>78944879
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.