[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watch Hillary work Goofy Elizabeth like a puppet: https://y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Watch Hillary work Goofy Elizabeth like a puppet:

https://youtu.be/xiXYyYxFlw4

She even dressed her in a little matching suit.
>>
>>78942855
Anyone ekse think that running two women might be a bad idea for hillary?
>>
>>78942855

I will not watch it
>>
>>78942855
That comment section is delicious. Remember when all the Bernouts wanted Warren to run for President?
>>
>>78942855
>Anyone ekse think that running two women might be a bad idea for hillary?

I doubt Warren would get VP ticket that would indeed alienate a lot of voters.

I do wonder what Warren hopes to get out of this shilling though.
>>
>>78943079
Her entire strategy is identity politics. She will have a VP that ticks those boxes I.E. Latino-male maybe even gay.
>>
>>78943222
Checked.

I don't blame you, it's hard to watch Hillary's reaction as the crowd eats Pocahontas' shit up
>>
>>78943651
Don't you figure she already has a majority of the Latino vote?
>>
That hand clapping was pure cringe.

Hillary could have told her to lick her shoes and she would have done it.

Boy I hope she runs for VP!
>>
>>78943979
Sure she does, as Trump has the majority white vote. She still wants it to be a higher percentage and for the Latino turnout to be high. No way black turnout is going to be as high as when Obama was running.
>>
>>78943651
>Gay Latino
Literally sending Latino vote into the trash
>>
>>78944273
>Black vp
>>
>>78943998
It was outright bizarre. She did it for like 30 seconds.
>>
>>78943651
she already has the latino vote and the gay vote

anon pls
>>
>>78942855
If these two cunts were anything other than Marxists they'd already be in prison for fraud and corruption.
>>
>>78944668
DMO underestimates two thing
1.- There is no such a thing as a whole "Latino" identity (Have we even send polls broken by country)
2.- Machismo
>>
>>78944437
Yea, for sure, that'd be a sure fire way to lose a lot of Latino and Black votes.
>>
Did anyone else feel uncomfortable watching these two evil cunts?
>>
>>78945090
Yeah the end is just unreal.

You can watch the whole speech here although I wouldn't recommend it:

https://youtu.be/G54qy1Vu4hI
>>
>>78945283

No..she is hard to watch.

They even put her in a happy blue jump suit so she look less criminal like
>>
>>78945734
Orange is more her color.
>>
Reminder that Hillary Clinton is dying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
>>
Also what the fuck is up with that cuck clapping at 1:25? That was just bizarre.
>>
>>78946226
She gets a "Hillary!" chant for coughing?
>>
File: 1429665358245.png (250 KB, 477x768) Image search: [Google]
1429665358245.png
250 KB, 477x768
All that ass - kissing and she still won't be chosen for VP

>mfw
>>
>>78942855

It's funny because these two are exactly why women have no business in positions of power.

They are literally everything wrong with it, including being easily influenced by men close to them.
>>
>>78946226
Holy shit her voice at the end
>>
>>78944471
I think a Latino is more likely because of the demographic shift and because the last president was black so getting blacks excited to vote because of a black vp seems less effective.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.