[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You morons don't seem to understand that there's nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: peppay.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
peppay.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
You morons don't seem to understand that there's nothing you can do. Just accept your fate, you dumb faggots.

It unfolds the same way on every planet. Millennia of tribal warfare is finally tempered by the first tribe whose members realize that instead of throwing themselves into the meat grinder over and over again, they can instead befriend and subvert all of the other tribes and play them against each other like a game of chess. This winning tribe becomes the brain of the planet, while the rest (us goyim) become the muscle.

You're in one of the losing tribes. Too bad, so sad. Stop whining about it, you jealous fucking retards.
>>
File: 1466257406361.jpg (299 KB, 512x820) Image search: [Google]
1466257406361.jpg
299 KB, 512x820
can we just ban Americans during Eurotime.

I feel dumber when I read their tought-diarrhea.
>>
File: 1453608544089.png (422 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1453608544089.png
422 KB, 491x491
>>
>>78940328
C U T E
U
T
E
>>
>>78940115
Oh, shut the fuck up, faggot.

Neither Brexit nor Trump's nomination were supposed to happen. They clearly do not fit into any globalist plans.

There is hope. And if you say otherwise, then you have become one of them.

Faggot.
>>
>>78941224

not an argument
>>
>>78940115
>It unfolds the same way on every planet.

Like there are other planets
>>
I just hope nuclear war wipes us out before that plan is completed
>>
>>78943299
So much this, was going to post same.
They can't win if everyone is dead.
We just need to meme WW3 and the last happening into existence.
Help us KEK.
>>
File: ....png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
....png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>78940115
What is with this demoralization every single day its ''trump will lose'' and ''all you poltards must die''. What are you people trying to gain from doing this.If these are such inevitable truths why must you spam them everyday it almost seems like you have some sorta of agenda.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x472
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.