[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey rednecks, just a reminder that young people don't believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 30
File: were-taking-this-country.jpg (84 KB, 735x480) Image search: [Google]
were-taking-this-country.jpg
84 KB, 735x480
You guys feel like you're riding high after Brexit and the rise of Trump but just remember most of the people who support Brexit and Trump are old fags. Young people voted overwhelmingly to stay and are also overwhelmingly against Trump. So consider this a pyrrhic victory, the majority of people who support right wing nationalism will all be dead within a couple of decades. The future belongs to people who believe in the brotherhood of mankind and all of humanity and not in artificial borders and right wing nationalism. Progressive ideals are here to stay whether you like them or not. Almost all of your peers believe in them. That's the cold harsh truth for you guys.

> 73% of those aged between 18-29 wanted Britain to remain in the EU, while 63% of those aged over 60 wanted to leave. On the political front, the Vote Remain camp was occupied by more left-leaning parties like the Green Party, as well as the majority of the Labour Party, whereas right-wing voters like UKIP supporters were 97% pro-Brexit.

>Hillary Clinton crushes Trump among millennials, who would overwhelmingly support the former secretary of state over the real estate mogul in a general election. Clinton holds a 36-point advantage over Trump, 61 percent to 25 percent, with 14 percent undecided.
>>
>>78938656
I'm young and I support nationalism, and my friends and acquaintances agree progressive ideals solves nothing. your move?
>>
>>78938656
If you arent a liberal in your teens, you dont have a heart. If you aren't a conservative in your late 20's, you don't have a brain.
>>
>>78938656
good thing young people don't vote
>>
>>78939039
>tfw heartless
>>
OP is right. Nationalism is dead. You morons just don't know it because you spend all your time on a radical right-wing echo chamber that reinforces your own views.
>>
>>78938874
Yes, and you guys are the outcasts. And considering that you post here there's a good chance you're on the autism spectrum and you've never really "fit in" with the mainstream crowd for most of your life. Not saying that's a bad thing or that it's your fault. Just understand the reason you're here is because you're wired differently. You're not normal, neither am I. Normal young people are against nationalism and they always will be unless nationalists gain control of all of the institutions and make nationalism seem normal. BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. So the only people who will be nationalists are the autists, the social misfits, and normal old people
>>
>>78939241
Why is nationalism coming back then, retards? Where are we generating all these old people?
>>
>>78938656
19 - me and all my friends are voting Trump
>>
>>78939315
>there's a good chance you're on the autism spectrum
damn, guess i'm a /cruzmissle/ now
how will I ever recover?
>>
>The polls say Bremain will win
>The polls says Donald Trump won't make it a week into the Republican race
>The polls say it's all the old people voting for this

How thick are you people? Where are millions of new nationalists coming from? This is set to be the most right wing generation in history.
>>
>>78939135
First off plenty of them do. And more importantly they won't stay young forever. The senior citizens of tomorrow who vote in large numbers are the anti-nationalist millenials of today. And don't think that these people are suddenly going to become nationalists when they get older. It doesn't work that way. Nationalism is something that is instilled in you when you're young, not when you're old. That's why all these baby boomers support Trump and Brexit, because when they were young Nationalism was considered good and normal and they carried those beliefs with them into adulthood. Now these millenials will then carry their anti-nationalism beliefs with them as they become senior citizens.
>>
>>78939039
>If you arent a liberal in your teens, you dont have a heart. If you aren't a conservative in your late 20's, you don't have a brain.

that's more about liberal and conservative in the fiscal sense. Like not wanting to pay high taxes any more once you're in the work place. It's not about suddenly becoming a racial conservative once you get a little older in life. There are plenty of anti-nationalists who also believe in low taxes.
>>
>>78938656
And then they earned their first paycheck, noticed that half of the money is missing, and when they get outraged the only answer will be: "For dem programs. You dun like it. You some kind of racist?" And a new nationalist will be born.

Or they will go for a job interview and during salary negotiation they'll hear "If you don't like it I can hire a Paki for half the price thanks to on tax cuts"
>>
This shill OP wants you to believe that the complete collapse of globalism literally in the last week was caused by nana and grampa.

Uh uh, shills. This generation is swinging hard to the right, and the lying media and social echo chamber haven't caught on to it yet.
>>
>>78939385
>Why is nationalism coming back then, retards? Where are we generating all these old people?

The old people were always there and they always supported nationalism but they had no outlet. All you're doing is giving an outlet to those old people. You're not getting any young people who aren't WN and on the spectrum. Once those old people die off the support for the likes of Trump and Brexit will dwindle down to single digits.
>>
>>78940075
Those 'old people' were the most left-wing generation you massive twit
>>
>>78939315

wtf i hate nationalism now..
>>
It's hilarious to think that OP has come to a forum filled with millions of young men who are basically bigger nazis than the SS to declare that no young people are right-wing (a week after we liberated Britain from the Jews)

good work OP
>>
I'm trying to understand nationalism vs globalism, I really don't get it.

It seems like any sufficiently advanced species/civilization is going to end up being globalized eventually. If there are worlds like ours in this vast universe, they've probably had this same dilemma, but I also imagine they eventually became globalized.

If nationalism is great why not "province-ism" or "city-ism"? I probably sound retarded but I'm just not educated as to how globalism isn't just nationalism extended to a broader area.

Or is the problem simply that corporatists prefer globalism over nationalism?

No really explain this to me
>>
File: her-name-is-evalion-35694.jpg (36 KB, 600x496) Image search: [Google]
her-name-is-evalion-35694.jpg
36 KB, 600x496
>>78938656
Hey look a shill. LOW ENERGY. Go back to mexico carlos
>>
>>78940368
star trek bias, bro.

had the british empire survived another few centuries, their nation would span several planets
>>
>>78940368

Globalism is not technologically feasible yet.
>>
>>78938656
I know plenty of my friends who are but do not voice it publicly for fear of being bullied.
>>
>>78939241
>OP is right. Nationalism is dead. You morons just don't know it because you spend all your time on a radical right-wing echo chamber that reinforces your own views.

Exactly. And when they do have conversations with people IRL they don't understand that most people are just being polite.

>Man we gotta elect Trump so he can put those muzzies and niggers in their places
>Uhhhh yeah... Trump is very politically incorrect
>Hey fellas the normies are starting to come over to our side now !!!
>>
>>78938656
And you are some self-declared Emperor of Young People I take it?
>>
>>78938656
>young """people"""
>>
If you have a fucking problem with old people, how 'bout you FUCKING REPRODUCE MORE, SO YOU OUTNUMBER THEM, HUH?
>>
>>78940510
>Globalism is not technologically feasible yet.
What an idiotic thing to say. Globalization is being BROUGHT ON by technology, which makes the world smaller for us. You know nothing about globalization! Fuck off!
>>
>>78938656
Kill yourself stupid
No one values what young people say
Not even young people

Because we know what hyper emotional and empassioned fuckwits they can be and are, the ones that don't understand that are the fucks who serve as living reminders.

Kill yourself
>>
File: JUST_KYS.jpg (58 KB, 900x373) Image search: [Google]
JUST_KYS.jpg
58 KB, 900x373
>>78939241
>1945
>Nationalism is dead. You morons just don't know it because you haven't accepted Hitler's death, and...

>current year
>Nationalism is dead. You morons just don't know it because...
>>
File: lol.jpg (21 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
21 KB, 340x340
>>78938656
K now show up at the polls
>>
>>78938656
>Progressive ideals are here to stay whether you like them or not.
We'll just see about that.
>>
>>78938656

the technology we have is beyond your comprehension. the left was invented as a sacrifice to create life inside the right. the right will persist and the population will be reduced to five hundred millions in five hundred cities. the left does not comprehend what they are doing, but blessed be their souls for performing the duty of spreading life throughout the galaxy by walking themselves to the guillotine. at the moment that you will have thought you won, grasp that if you kill your enemy, they win.

at the 11th hour comes the first announcement of the alien species.
>>
>>78940618
>If you have a fucking problem with old people, how 'bout you FUCKING REPRODUCE MORE, SO YOU OUTNUMBER THEM, HUH?

Don't worry senpai we will. "Normies" are the ones actually getting married and having children. It's you guys who aren't and probably can't due to autism.
>>
>>78938656
hey op, just a reminder- YOUR faggot ass is the one who started a thread on fur-chan to tell other people how they do or donut feel, you dumb fucking idiot :D
>>
>>78938656
>Brain needs till 25 to develop
>Most young people are way more idealistic and naive on average
>Schools heavily support leftist teachings and ideology
>Young people get hammered with propaganda 24/7 and mostly just parrot what they were told.
Nice try man. Especially since this only affects the Western World. Everyone else, absolutely everyone is is as tribalist, nationalistic and radical as ever. Which means the future belongs to those who don't believe in this meme, as they can take advantage of those idiots who do.
>>
>>78938656
>young people don't believe in nationalism

THANK A TEACHER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FiuOTtDHvA
>>
It's a good thing young people don't vote then. Thank you social media, why vote when you can whine on twitter and post memes about staying under cozy blankets when its raining outside
>>
>>78938656

I'm young you fuckhead also far from a redneck. But I'll tell you this, my grandpa fought in Vietnam, and walked in the civil rights moment. I honor my grandpas service and what he did in the past to ensure his kids and grandkids could have a better life. This is my home and I may be a weeb, but I will ALWAYS put my country first in this world.
>>
>>78939241
>posts that nationalism is dead on /pol/
>complains about right wing echo chamber where no opposing ideas are posted
Nigger are you retarded?
>>
>>78940487
>star trek bias, bro.
What does that mean?

But yeah I am thinking of something like Star Trek where I have to imagine nations don't really exist, there's one world government, because if you're coming into contact with aliums you can't really say "I represent this country/province/city" you pretty much represent your home planet.

>>78940510
But it seems like the reason why it's increasingly prevalent is because it's increasingly feasible. I imagine the internet has a huge role in this.
>>
>>78940789
Don't you get it ? Our numbers literally increase by the day while your's decrease. If nothing else were to change and we were to hold the Brexit vote in 10 years then "Stay" would win by at least 10 points. In 20 years probably 30 points.
>>
File: 1465894550409.png (627 KB, 657x577) Image search: [Google]
1465894550409.png
627 KB, 657x577
>>78938656
Winston S. Churchill supposedly once observed that anyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart, while anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head.
>>
>>78941101
>If nothing else were to change and we were to hold the Brexit vote in 10 years then "Stay" would win by at least 10 points.

But we're not doing that because Leave already won.

You lost.

You blew it.
>>
>>78940868
>autism.
Yes, wonderful insult. I'll put that one in the book... Ah, whats it say here... Near fortieth time I've hear that this week? You fucking milenials can't come up with anything original, its always "Kill yourself", or "lol u hav autism bro xddd"

Yeah, fuck off kid. I've already had my family and lived my life.
>>
>>78938656
>Young people voted overwhelmingly to stay and are also overwhelmingly against Trump
They also overwhemingly don't turn out to vote <:^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
Wow OP, you're right. I am now a #faggot.
>>
File: kklklk.jpg (9 KB, 65x74) Image search: [Google]
kklklk.jpg
9 KB, 65x74
>>78939315
Things that make you go Hmm...
>>
File: 1466002680930.png (462 KB, 975x591) Image search: [Google]
1466002680930.png
462 KB, 975x591
>>78938656
You guys feel like you're riding high after Brexit and the rise of Trump but just remember most of the people who support Brexit and Trump are old fags. Young people are overwhelmingly Muslim and are also overwhelmingly against Trump. So consider this a pyrrhic victory, the majority of people who support right wing nationalism will all be dead within a couple of decades. The future belongs to people who believe in the divine word of Allah and all of humanity and not in artificial borders and right wing nationalism. Muslim ideals are here to stay whether you like them or not. Almost all of your peers believe in them. That's the cold harsh truth for you guys.

>Forty per cent of Muslims between the ages of 16 and 24 said they would prefer to live under sharia law in Britain, a legal system based on the teachings of the Koran. The figure among over-55s, in contrast, was only 17 per cent.

>36 per cent of the young people questioned said they believed that a Muslim who converts to another religion should be "punished by death." Among the over 55s, the figure is only 19 per cent.

>Three out of four young Muslims would prefer Muslim women to "choose to wear the veil or hijab," compared to only a quarter of over-55s

>France's general population is only 6% Muslim, but the population under 18 years old is 25% Muslim
>>
File: 1444264608872.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444264608872.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1080
OP you must be unfamiliar with karma, or the pendulum of time, or the balance of the universe. conservatism and right wing ideology will always exist in balance with liberalism and left wing ideology. right now, it's turning to the right. in the future, it will turn to the left again. anyone who is remotely self aware or able to dissociate from what they themselves believe to be true has probably already noticed this.
>>
>>78941101
Why did Leave's numbers increase, then? Why is racism coming back? Who got Donald Trump on the ticket?

Racism came back hard in this generation and we're twenty years away from throwing the old-left out of helicopters.

You're on the wrong side of history now, cuck.
>>
>>78939315
>Normal young people are against nationalism
yes when I see these blue-haired obese freaks screaming in the streets and attacking everything from police horses to police cars, I think "ah, normal young people"
>>
>>78941101
WRONG
Trump brought millions to the republican party
You are outnumbered this election
Shouting racist and redneck doesnt work anymore.

29,546,412 voters republican in the primary
29,806,699 for democrats

And Trump is LEADING in independents
You are going to get BTFO so fast your head is going to spin
And then you are going to blame old people again
>>
>>78939660
>And don't think that these people are suddenly going to become nationalists when they get older. It doesn't work that way.

Worked that way with me, I used to be a gigantic Tumblr tier faggot then I grew out of it
>>
>>78938656
I'm 18

Heil fucking Hitler
>>
>>78941651
>Trump brought millions to the republican party
This is completely incorrect, though. All Trump did is bring out people who would not normally vote in a primary, but who DO normally vote Republican in the general election, to vote in the primary. This is what the data suggests. These "new" primary voters are just that - new PRIMARY voters. The vast majority of them would have voted GOP in the general election anyways.

Once again, someone on /pol/ takes the narrative they see on /pol/ as the undisputed truth. It simply isn't reality.
>>
>>78938656
why are you so brainwashed? who brainwashed you? facebook? twitter? college?
I would hate to be you, you sound like a fragile little flower.
Do you not have a father? if yes, does he know how weak your mind is?
How many nights have you spent crying alone, in your moms 2 bed room house?
I feel bad for some of you. Life must be so hard for you to understand sometimes.
>>
>>78938656
Do what you want. The only ones suffering from a Democratic Presidency are going to be you and your loser ilk of Starbucks baristas and Chicano Studies majors. Ill be living overseas watching you idiots burn your country into the ground and laughing with a bowl of popcorn while doing it.
>>
>>78938656
Hey faggot, just a reminder that young people are retarded.
>>
>>78941853
I used to be a die hard Maoist. Now I'm here.
>>
>>78941480
right wing idiocy at its finest right here. Muslims are just like everyone else in the sense that they would rather smoke weed, drink alcohol, and have sex because they all feel really good. Much better than sitting in a mosque and praying to some god. Unless you guys think these "savages" as you call them have the discipline and virtue of monks. Do you really think Ahmed and Muhammad are more like Issac Newton and Neitzche than they are like Tyrone and Jamal. Young Muslims will overwhelmingly reject Sharia because their dopamine receptors and their want for pleasure will force them to.
>>
>>78941965
Sounds like (((complicated polling analysis)))

>Trump will never win
>Britain will never leave
>Racism is never coming back
>Look at our polls, idiots
>>
>>78938656
it's lucky for us that young people don't bother to vote then
>>
>>78939660
Baby boomers were all hippies and flower power faggots you colossal fucking retard. They WERE the ones who started and brought Social Justice to the mainstream back in the 1960's.
>>
>>78938656
Does 27 still qualify for the younger voting bracket? I think a little nationalism is a good thing. We keep tearing each other up like this we'll end up like eastern Europe with every snowflake identity trying to grab land and kill other snowflake identities.
>>
>>78942192
>Muslims are just like everyone else in the sense that they would rather smoke weed, drink alcohol, and have sex because they all feel really good

somebody post the webms of ISIS executing leftists who think everybody else will just be a dumb hedonist
>>
>>78941651
>Trump brought millions to the republican party
>You are outnumbered this election

I actually live in America and follow the election and none of what you said is true. Trump did not bring millions of new people into the GOP. that's a lie that he keeps repeating. He's bringing back people who already voted republican in past elections.
>>
>>78938656
>73% of those aged between 18-29 wanted Britain to remain in the EU
No
>73% of those who voted wanted Britain to remain in the EU
How many people in that age range voted?
>Around 35%
>>
>>78942192
I keep saying it. The West will ruin Islam and muslims will heavily regret invading it. Mudlims will become like American Protestants. Show up on the Sabbath, then fuck and drink like monkeys the other 6 days. They'll become too lazy and entitled to Jihad. It'll be hillarious. Jewish propaganda does not discriminate.
>>
>>78942192
Fucking idiot, did you miss the part where young Muslims are more violent and religiously oppressive than older ones RIGHT NOW?

Care to explain that?
>>
File: ....png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
....png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>78938656
What is with this demoralization every single day its ''trump will lose'' and ''all you poltards must die''. What are you people trying to gain from doing.If these are such inevitable truths why must you spam them everyday it almost seems like you have some sorta of agenda.
>>
>>78941853
>Worked that way with me, I used to be a gigantic Tumblr tier faggot then I grew out of it

And I'm guessing you "grew out of it" relatively young in your life didn't you ?
>>
>>78939241
I actually feel like it because I'm in the military and almost all of us in the combat arms and infantry walk around with a freedom boner.

I guess its kind of an echo chamber too
>>
>>78941853
This.
Once you realize it has nothing to do with rednecks you see how dumb liberalism is.
>>
>>78938656
It's fine, the few who do are so radical that they'll be enough to deal with the rest.
>>
How can you know who voted for who? By polling? The same polling that was unable to predict the actual votes at all?

Gee, I wonder if there's something going on?
>>
>>78938656
>be young and dumb, listen to everything media says
>go to college, rack up tens of thousands of dollars of debt for jews to force feed you ideology and white hate
>liberal arts degree gets you no jobs, blame white people and move back in with your parents
>can't find work so waste all your time being a loud obnoxious anti-american activist.
>fuck up with even that, because america is the greatest most inclusive civilization in history.
>misplaced anger and hate, taught not to take accountability for poor life decisions and blame everyone else..

> be me instead, IQ in the 150's and score 29 ACT.
>go to college but fake it and dismiss any liberal bullshit i hear, due it slowly while also working and gaining valuable skills and not racking up student loan debt.
>support myself, my hobbies and have additional money to invest and make supplemental income.

Tell me why these man children who can't even support themselves like adults have any higher ground
>>
>>78942192
interesting opinion, is there any reason for me to believe that it's true? perhaps you yourself have trouble with discipline or impulse control, and have been deluded into believing it is a fiction, a fantasy only true in rhetoric?

you should try to be a little more open minded, not everyone has inherited your weaknesses. you don't have to be a genius to control your own actions, and the fact that you think you do is very telling. grow up.
>>
>>78942361
Bullshit. He brought over Conservative Democrats tired of the Liberal bullshit and Republicans who refused to vote for the past two meme canidates. Obongo and weak GOP canidates can't save the Democrats this time.
>>
>>78938656
The problem with this is the fact that if it were true you could extrapolate views popular with the young from say 100 years ago and say they'd be fully dominant now, like Eugenics and fascism. Communism was much more popular in the 60s in America than now with young people as well. 1/10 young Brits voted to leave, 3/10 stay, 6/10 nothing. Assuming things don't shift and voters are dogmatic by age shows historical ignorance.

Bye
>>
File: 1461443662614.png (254 KB, 381x403) Image search: [Google]
1461443662614.png
254 KB, 381x403
>>78942511
>due it slowly
>>
File: ir.png (309 KB, 651x276) Image search: [Google]
ir.png
309 KB, 651x276
>>78942192
>Young Muslims will overwhelmingly reject Sharia because their dopamine receptors and their want for pleasure will force them to.
>>
>>78941101
The only white people who are reproducing are the Conservatives though. Liberal white birth rates are down and Conservative white birth rates are up and up.
>>
Leftism is currently collapsing under its own bullshit, more people are getting pissed off by authoritarian SWJs especially feminism. It has become the establishment.

Voter turnout in Brexit showed that a great majority of the young people do not even care enough to vote, there is a big amount of nihilism and indifference.

The left-wing parties do no longer represent the working class, but a small minority of upper middle class bourgeoise that does it for personal gratification. If you have bored young males with a few happenings and economic hardship, combined with no party that serves their interests, that is the perfect growth platform for right movements.
>>
>>78942673
He's talking about Western muzzies who grow up without Sharia Law you utter retard.
>>
File: DSC_0200.jpg (1 MB, 3104x1746) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0200.jpg
1 MB, 3104x1746
>>78939241>>78939315
>>78938656
Time to BTFO

I don't even know where to start, I'd show you the stabbings, the statistics, the photos but no matter what happens you won't listen. Because you're better. You're righteous. You're good. We don't live in the old world, you do.you're chasing your intuition, because it can't be wrong, you're the good guys. It's why the rest are bad. In the end quite soon enough you guys will find yourselves destroyed by your own incompetence, ignorance, "normality" that you chase so fondly without even realizing it's meaning. We're here for the fun of it, we'll be old and laugh at you by the time you're burning yourself to the ground. And those younger here, we are living the dream you talk about and just waiting to say "we told you" but frankly you'd rather kill yourself than look at your world being destroyed. Because you're worthless without it. You're inherently weak, dumb, too small to see the higher perspective. We are free like the wind, controlled by no rule. We are true like the idea we come from, undefined, you only seek desire. Your government supporting parents may buy you friends and iphones, but you will never understand your own self. You'll end this world and with it - yourself, and so the true people will rise again, to build a new world - this time a better one. Thousands of years of knowledge even nazis couldn't have stopped. Because you can't kill an idea. Every one of us here is different, but we are united in one thing - we are human - you are nothing but lying snakes. But in your poison you'll eventually devour yourself, and a new world, a wonderful world, a true world without lies or labels, corporations and establishments will be born, ruled not by kings but the people. A free world. So in a way I thank you, kid. Enjoy your Starbucks, support hillary and rock on!
>>
Leftism: nowhere to go but down.
>>
File: omg-wtf-face.jpg (34 KB, 658x808) Image search: [Google]
omg-wtf-face.jpg
34 KB, 658x808
young people become old people, you fucking moron.
>>
File: jew.jpg (11 KB, 325x155) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
11 KB, 325x155
>>78938656
>>
>>78939315
Actually, nationalism, or in its earlier form, tribalism is the natural state of being for all human males. (Females will spread their legs to foreign conquerors as a survival tactic).

Utopian globalist humanism is a taught behavior. Brainwashing that has infested its way into our entertainment and schools, that is why young people believe in it and old people don't. Still if you ask any of your globalist cuck friends if they would like to go live in the congo? I'd guess most would say no.

Nationalism is a rational belief, that civilization is earned. Those who could build civilizations did, and their culture reflects their biological potential. Those who couldn't build it on their own cannot be given civilization since they will not be able to maintain it, and if they are let into western civilization they will be unable to live in it successfully and will be a parasitic drain on it.
>>
File: 1466998798986.jpg (90 KB, 1462x602) Image search: [Google]
1466998798986.jpg
90 KB, 1462x602
>>78938656
Young people also prefer virtue signaling on goyimbook on election day instead to actually showing up to the polling booths.
>>
>>78938656
>Millenials overwhelmingly support their own enslavement

This is a new and stunning development.
>>
>>78938656

Young Americans are a pathetic generation. Will end up as poverty stricken Chinese slaves.
>>
>>78942759
The second and third generation Muslims in the West are MORE EXTREME, you idiot. Who do you think did Paris? Who do you think booked planes to Syria to join ISIS?

Separating Muslim youth from their culture radicalized them even further. And you're doing the same thing with the whites, and are going to be shocked to find a generation putting on jackboots.
>>
>>78938656
You want the cold harsh truth then listen. Every change you people institute has only made things worse. The debt is out of control with no end in sight because you think you deserve everything for free. You open borders and crime escalates. You want more laws but don't enforce the ones already in place. You divide the very people you say you care about because you have no tolerance for other points of view. You're part of a generation of morons that's very ideal is centered around lying to yourself. You don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself.
>>
>>78942759
You mean like the increasingly radical British/French/Belgian/Swedish Muslims?
>>
>>78942192
Not happening in Europe. Muslims are the least-integrated religious group, even after multiple generations. They drink alcohol and smoke weed, but they still believe fags should be stoned and that kuffars are vermin that exists to serve them.
>>
>>78942419
>Fucking idiot, did you miss the part where young Muslims are more violent and religiously oppressive than older ones RIGHT NOW?
>Care to explain that?

Simple, it's not true. It's right wing propaganda that doesn't make any sense when you apply common sense. You want to say a that these young Muslims are religiously oppressive and want Sharia law but at the same time these young Muslims are out at night clubs trying to have sex with European women ? It doesn't make any sense. Only one of those things can be true. And if I had to guess, not only based on common sense, but in my dealings with Muslim foreign students hear in the US I'd say the one that's true is that most Muslim men are horny bastards who want to get drunk and fuck white women.
>>
>>78940368
Globalism won't work with shitskins.
>>
Liberals believe politicians are magic men who can change society/economy for the better by pressing a series of buttons and levers. And everyone who doesnt believe in their magic powers are evil rednecks.
The truth, is you cant force change on the world with regulations and economic policies. Most people are adult enough to make decisions for themselves and dont need any large government oversight. Thats why I think liberalism comes from the mindset that you need a "parent" figure to make sure everyone plays fair. But runs against independent minded people who see no such need
>>
>>78942511
if you really have an IQ of 150 then there's no way you only scored a 29 on the ACT
>>
Dear shills: the point of shilling is to convert people.

Instead, you're getting blown the fuck out in your own thread. If it weren't for you, /pol/ would be busy posting black cock pictures instead of dismantling liberal arguments.

You fucked up with this thread.
>>
>>78942457
If 26 is young then yeah I guess
>>
>>78943097
Several of the 9/11 hijackers had sex with American prostitutes the night before they committed the attack.

Did Western decadence wear down their radicalism?
>>
File: Euphoricman.png (36 KB, 162x160) Image search: [Google]
Euphoricman.png
36 KB, 162x160
>>78938656
>he thinks he speaks for an entire generation

cringe
>>
>>78942958
>>78943019
Only a few have actually done anything though. They may "support" radical ideology like Sharia Law, but very few actually do anything about it.
>>
>>78938656
What?

I live in California am 23 and everyone my age I know is nationalistic.

Albeit after spending 15min with me they find their inner patriot.
>>
>>78942582
the facts say otherwise.

>What is clear is, the data so far do indicate that Trump has not yet significantly grown the Republican Party. There are small numbers of new voters who came to the polls this year, and in one state – New Hampshire – that might be enough to help Trump win. But in several other swing states – Virginia, Ohio, and Michigan – if the Democrats can reassemble the Obama coalition, Trump’s new support is not enough to win.

0ptimus, the data and analytics firm that worked for Rubio, focused its analysis on a few key states.

In Virginia, there was a stunning turnout in the Republican primary on March 1. More than three times the number of primary voters in 2012 came to the polls, a total of 1,025,452.

Of that total, 18.6 percent, or 190,734, were regular primary voters. But they were swamped by voters who usually only participate in general elections. That group made up 72.1 percent of the Republican primary electorate in Virginia. Younger voters who weren’t eligible for previous elections and those who moved into the state made up 3.6 percent.

Only 5.7 percent of the more than 1 million primary voters were new voters. That’s a total of 58,450 new voters.

To put that in perspective, look at the 2012 general election. In 2012 in Virginia, President Obama defeated Republican nominee Mitt Romney by almost 150,000 votes. Obama received 1,971,820 votes to Romney’s 1,822,522.
>>
>>78943097
how dumb are you? Of course radicals can hold contradictory views! Do you expect us to believe that priests are pedophiles but Muslims can't drink?

It's a death cult. They pick and choose the parts they want to listen to "Kill the nonbelievers, don't eat pork" and ignore "no premarital sex"

if you'd actually met any western muslims you'd know this. OP must be like every other shitlib and live in a 99% white area.
>>
File: recklesfaggotry.jpg (183 KB, 656x425) Image search: [Google]
recklesfaggotry.jpg
183 KB, 656x425
>>78938656
>>
>>78943334
false flag
>>
>>78938656
A few years of hardships and had knocks'll toughen them up and set them Right.
>>
>>78943378
that's "a few" more mass casualty terrorist attacks than we should have to bear. you seem interested in minimizing the deaths of westerners, why is that?

libcucks destroyed ITT
>>
>>78942792
>I'd show you the stabbings, the statistics, the photos but no matter what happens you won't listen.

Its not about the facts or the statistic its about political identity to them. They are saying this is who I identify with and no matter what I'm not going to change my mind. They get triggered by facts and statistics. Its all about feeling to them and nothing else. This is why you see them crying all the time over nothing, or lashing out in violence. They want to blame everyone else in the world for their problems, and yet they can't have a debate without yelling, screaming, or lashing out in violence.
>>
>>78939315
>Yes, and you guys are the outcasts.
This country exists because of outcasts.

>And considering that you post here there's a good chance you're on the autism spectrum and you've never really "fit in" with the mainstream crowd for most of your life.
I'm going to call you names and bury my head in the sand immediately afterwards. Also "popular opinion" and social norms don't exist on a large scale. It's called the law of averages. For every one person who holds far blue perspective one holds far red.

>Not saying that's a bad thing or that it's your fault. Just understand the reason you're here is because you're wired differently.
Again the concept of nuclear family and baby Johnny becoming a college football star from the squeaky clean family died in the 60s.

>You're not normal, neither am I.
I disagree, the concept of normalacy is ficticious. The further away from average a person lands the more "not normal they appear"

>Normal young people are against nationalism and they always will be unless nationalists gain control of all of the institutions and make nationalism seem normal.
Children rebel and fight against the "evil powers" but eventually step into line when they realize they were wrong. It's called coming to age.
>>
File: 4915015-considering+suicide.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
4915015-considering+suicide.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
>>78938656
I recommend this OP
>>
>Young people don't support nationalism
>posts it on fucking /pol/
"HURR, I'M RETARDED! DURR!!
>>
>>78943499
I've known literally over 100 Muslims in my life. So do they also ignore the part about praying 5 times a day and fasting during Ramadan too ? Do they ignore the part about not drinking alcohol and getting high ?
>>
>>78942792

god bless.
>>
>>78941480
>Young people are overwhelmingly Muslim and are also overwhelmingly against Trump
What?
Western people don't give a fuck about their religion. They wear it on their sleeves and only participate during holidays n shit. They don't live every day following the rules of their holy book like Muslims do. I can get overwhelmingly being against Trump, but any western fag that converts to Muslim is just an attention seeking faggot. Anything "youths" try to do is just a phase.
>>
File: votes trump.jpg (40 KB, 480x434) Image search: [Google]
votes trump.jpg
40 KB, 480x434
>>78943410

All you're showing from that one unsourced, probably biased quote is proving that anon's point. Some of these people were previously independent or Democrats who voted in general elections, and they're now a part of the Republican Party since they voted in the primaries. So it has in fact grown the party, that's not even to mention the previously politically uninvolved voters who are now part of the election.

Why do you think things like Brexit or the rise of Trump and right-wing parties in Europe are happening at the same time? It's not a meme.
>>
young people do believe in nationalism, if you press them about it most consider themselves americans. But liberal americans that like warren or sanders
>>
>>78938656

Young people enjoy being NEET and sucking off the big government titty. Time to get off the titty.

>>78938656
>>
>>78943863
look at this bitch getting trolled

you're the minority now, libcuck, and demographics won't save you.

I can hear helicopters in the distance...
>>
>>78938656
young people dont believe or understand anything thats why they dont vote.
>>
File: grumpy.jpg (9 KB, 175x262) Image search: [Google]
grumpy.jpg
9 KB, 175x262
>>78938656
This has always been the case. Young people are idealistic simpletons with no life experience and are easily influenced by propaganda. They believe in the bullshit equality message preached by the media, pop culture and educational institutions. As people age and gain experience, they become increasingly conservative.

You also seem to ignore the fact that a lot of the old people who voted Leave, were part of the generation of 68, which was full of hippies and other left-wing scum. Yet, they've seen what multiculturalism has wrought upon the world and overwhelming voted against the ideals that they stood for in their youth.

Here's a quote that has been misattributed to a dozen people, but still rings true:
"A man who is not a Liberal at sixteen has no heart; a man who is not a Conservative at forty has no head."
>>
Its not about the facts or the statistic its about political identity to them. They are saying this is who I identify with and no matter what I'm not going to change my mind.
>Its not about the facts or the statistic its about political identity to them. They are saying this is who I identify with and no matter what I'm not going to change my mind.
Its not about the facts or the statistic its about political identity to them. They are saying this is who I identify with and no matter what I'm not going to change my mind.
>Its not about the facts or the statistic its about political identity to them. They are saying this is who I identify with and no matter what I'm not going to change my mind.
>>
>>78943734

so. lets give them what they want.

they want a political identity. we have one.

that sounds like a deal to me.

the problem of course is that we can't trust them. we'd have to take them to a drug treatment center. they might sustain permanent mental damage and really they're not necessary.

however if we made the process of 'giving them what they want' very efficient, at the very least we take them out of the fight.

maybe make a party out of it? peer pressure. give them permission to betray their non-friends.
>>
File: image.gif (231 KB, 800x574) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
231 KB, 800x574
>>78940368
Globalism is bad for the same reason monopolies are bad and broken up by the government. If there is no alternative for the consumer, then there is no free market. There is no freedom, especially no freedom of association. The only one who benefits from that arrangement are the executives at the very top.

Globalism will inevitably lead to techno-feudalism with an entrenched and highly corrupt aristocracy and their bureaucratic underlings. The more steps removed democratic mechanisms are from the reach of the people, the more they're going to get shafted in favor of powerful interest groups.
>>
>>78938656
Daily reminder, sage and hide all shill threads

Report the as well if the violate the rules.
>>
>>78938656
reminding you that todays youth an pathetically low on testosterone due to plastic pollutant in the water and any babby born after 1990 is for in all intents and purposes a massive faggot
>>
>>78939241
>people in other countries aren';t different than me
>we're all one, maaann

kill yourself you fucking retard. todays youth are going to burn the first world to the ground
>>
>>78944428
I've always wondered why the testosterone level has been steadily decreasing over the decades. I think it has more to do with the fact that manual labor and physical activity has become less common than it was in the past, than plastics and hormones in the water. The increasing age of mothers might also have something to do with it.
>>
>>78943734
yep, its why they need their hugboxes to survive, they need to drag everybody else down.
>>
>>78938656
Young people tend to vote liberal because they're clueless and don't know how the world works. If you say things like "unity", "bringing the community together", "hope", "change", etc. these buzzwords will attract young people because they just don't know any better. Once they get a little older, especially if they've lived through a depression or a time of war, they tend to vote more conservatively.

So those poor little liberals that have to live with the old peoples' stupid and racist decision in Britain? Yeah half of those are going to turn into conservatives and will understand why they were wrong by the time they're old. Also, it's not just old people making these decisions. It's not just old people that caused Brexit, and it's not just old people that will get Trump elected. If none of the intelligent young people didn't vote, who actually have a sense of foresight, and aren't absolute god damn retards like their peers, then these things wouldn't pass.
>>
File: 1466745139098.jpg (95 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466745139098.jpg
95 KB, 500x375
>>78943097
>This doesn't agree with my world view and the narrative that has been built up.
>LOL its not true because common sense
>>
File: 1466818250300s.jpg (9 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
1466818250300s.jpg
9 KB, 250x197
>>78938656

This picture is worth a thousand (You)s
>>
>>78938656
"Right wing nationalism" is stronger now than ever before and only growing with every passing year.
>>
>>78938656
youngfag here, definitely nationalistic
>>
>>78939039
I hate this saying. It implies that liberals are somehow morally superior.
>>
>>78939820

The human brain finishes growing at age 25. That's about when people should learn the difference between thinking and feeling. Leftism isn't just an ideology, it's a mental disorder.
>>
>>78944275
>we have one

I dont have one. I dont vote, I'm to black pilled, but if I did I would vote for Trump, not because I identify with a rich billionaire candidate or the Republican party, just because he is the better candidate and the establishment hates him.
>>
File: 3D.jpg (853 KB, 1000x1538) Image search: [Google]
3D.jpg
853 KB, 1000x1538
>>78939385
Gee old people pissed off at life and the young and envious of the lives ahead of the youthful hate everything and vote out of spite. Who knew
>>
>>78939315
STFU autist

>>78945254
yeah sure

>>78939241
leave moron.
>>
>>78939315
FUCK OFF AUTIST
>>
>>78945254
retarded response, you didn't make a single point other than to rage against 'those old bigots' who are 'voting out of spite'

look cucks: the majority of the youth are jumping on the right wing death squad meme. that's the only explanation for all of this. convert now before it's too late (for you)
>>
>>78945254
I'm young and envious of the past the old people got to live through. They're trying to save us from ourselves
>>
File: 1465211536306.gif (1010 KB, 350x264) Image search: [Google]
1465211536306.gif
1010 KB, 350x264
>>78945050
Exactly, its not like I wouldn't want to live in a world where everyone got along and there was peace for the rest of eternity. The only problem is the world doesn't work that way and liberal ideals are mostly hippie fairy tales.
>>
File: 1467008960307.jpg (43 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1467008960307.jpg
43 KB, 500x281
>>78939315
Good mainstream is shit anyways.
>>
File: 75260.jpg (26 KB, 460x533) Image search: [Google]
75260.jpg
26 KB, 460x533
>>78938656
Thank God we are alive now when we can still out vote the younger generation. This really reassures me, this would mean Trump will win.

The for spreading that positive message I'm already feeling better.
>>
>>78938656

Can you send me a link to the intelligence firm that you work for?

I'm just interested in becoming a professional shill, and I'd like to know if it's possible to make a living off it.

Judging by the 16 posts in this thread, I'd wager you make about $0.04 per post.

Also to contribute, nationalism will rise (very quickly) - but not the way you and your cadre of uninformed millennials think it will.
>>
>>78939039
/thread
>>
>>78940075
The boomers you hate so much were always leftists. They're the very same people who mandated your shitty leftist institutionalization you foolishly imagine to be an education.

Now they are old. And they fully intend to steal your money. They will retire to the good life, and you will pay. And when it's your turn to retire, the US will be non-existent, thanks to retards like you.

But don't worry. I'm sure the global banking elites who benefits most from globalism will take care of you in retirement. /sarcasm.
>>
File: 1465844118231.jpg (288 KB, 1280x2048) Image search: [Google]
1465844118231.jpg
288 KB, 1280x2048
>>78938656
>Hillary Clinton crushes Trump among millennials, who would overwhelmingly support the former secretary of state over the real estate mogul in a general election. Clinton holds a 36-point advantage over Trump, 61 percent to 25 percent, with 14 percent undecided.

Minus 49 votes
>>
>>78941480
>young people are muslim
>well i guess im a fucking muzzie now
>>
>>78943378
Hey, kinda like how many people on here support white nationalism, but very few actually go about gassing the kikes and starting race wars.
>>
>>78945050
no its not. They just have no concept of whats good for them and therefore, have no concept about whats good for everyone
>>
>>78939039
oh and, thanks grandma
>>
>>78938656
White nationalism is going to die. I don't care which side you're on, all blacks deserve to die or not, but you're not gonna be around at all in the next few decades.
>>
>>78938874
That's just a single community, my friend.
>>
>>78940462
what's so high energy about being loud on the internet but PC in real life ?
>>
>>78945050
No, it implies that young people are morons with no life experience who want to save the world, while older people have the experience to know how the world works, and don't have a black and white view of morality. It's idealism vs reality.
>>
>>78939315
>projecting
>>
>>78947310

It's the opposite, it will only grow as they become a minority that has to protect its interests for self-preservation in their countries. We're starting to see the beginning of that.
>>
File: 1465047269136.jpg (170 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1465047269136.jpg
170 KB, 498x497
>>78938656

> spoken like a true babylonian

The future belongs to the nigger whot cuts the throat of the last white who believes that the future was the brotherhood of mankind and all of humanity and not in artificial borders and right wing nationalism.
>>
>>78947310
God, you're stupid.

No race survives white genocide. As a collective, whites have done 1000x more good for non-whites than any non-white population has done for itself.
>>
>>78947801

yes, Could you imagine niggers launching a space program? kekkekek

The more a white society becomes non white the more it becomes unproductive and corrupt and will finally turn into a thrid world nigger country.
It is because white countries are great because of whites.
Why can't leftist cucks see that?
>>
>>78938656
>he doesn't know about how people tend to be more liberal in youth and more conservative in middle age

Retard
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 630x630
>>78938656
Here ya go op, this autistic enough for you?
>>
Age 23 and listen to Moonman all day everyday

I laugh at how naive you idiots are who think liberalism will lead to anything but the total collapse of our civilization. Conservatism and Tradition are the building blocks of successful societies and if you are too stupid to see this, you will get to grow up in africa-tier surroundings long after we jumped ship to build our own society on Mars or somewhere in the deep wilderness of North America.
>>
>>78938656
>artificial borders
FUCKING MARXIST.
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.