[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Richard Spencer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: richard spencer npi.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer npi.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
what does pol think about Richard Spencer?

I personally think he talks like a fag but his shit is not retarted, however he should quit on acting like a narcisstic primadona faggot.
He did fantastic work with Alternativeright.com (while it was up) and NPI.
>>
>>78937625
Great Fashy Haircut!
>>
>>78937625
implicitly white faggot and phalanx is a pyramid scheme
The guys from radio free skyrim have the right opinion of him he shouldnt be meddling n euro affairs with his brand of pan-europeanism,
>>
>>78937625

He's a cuck prick with a fat head.
>>
>>78937625
Having met him IRL he maybe be gay but is not openly. Definitely talks like one but is great at informal debate and makes leftist panties wet.
>>
There are maybe a handful of people doing more for white people. There's really nothing to not like about him. Most of the hate for him comes from jealousy.
>>
His ideas on pan europeanism are retarded. He's still sketchy imo for that "homosexuality is a kind of last stand of implicit white identity."

He needs to spend more time on the JQ instead of the other dumb shut he occupies his time with
>>
He's got some great ideas, but I also feel like he has some terrible ideas.

I don't understand his desire for a unified Europe when his entire politics is revolved around nation states.
>>
>>78938076
>Most of the hate for him comes from jealousy.

not entirely, he really has that over the top WASPyness or whatever , unlike Richard Taylor who is quite a humble guy togehter with other great anglo activists like Nathan Damingo.

>>78937873
>>78938294
>The guys from radio free skyrim have the right opinion of him he shouldnt be meddling n euro affairs with his brand of pan-europeanism,

Im obviously missing smth. What has he said about paneuropeanism?
>>
>>78937625
Nice Idiocracy reference
>>
>>78938372
Nathan Damigo is shit. He plays the victim card too much. When he Berkley to debate leftists, he was indistinguishable from a whiny sjw. Shit like that gives us a bad name.
>>
>>78938294
Go to firestarter media and listen to shiksa of you want to jerk off over the JQ meme all day. Some people actually want to have productive discussions.
>>
He should change his name to Dick D Spencer
>>
>>78937625
He's very wealthy from what I understand. I'd like to know how ? I heard it's a trust fund but I don't know any details
>>
If he didn't do so much for the movement I'd say he's a flaming faggot but ultimately he does more good than bad and he does have a family so he's not actually gay. Keep in mind he has some dumb ideas though.
>>
>>78937625
He operates a pyramid scheme called Phalanx which is an alt right meetup. 10k a year for gold membership. 100 a year for the sweet under 25 boipissy
>>
>>78938372
He's a racist leftist that's pro-EU but only for white people, he doesn't like the idea of european nation=states as they are
>>
>>78938871
>He's very wealthy from what I understand. I'd like to know how ? I heard it's a trust fund but I don't know any details

he seems to come from a wealthy WASP family

>>78938881
>Keep in mind he has some dumb ideas though.

He is more of an organizer, not a thinker. I personally rate Greg Johnson far higher despite being a non ironic homo.

>>78939037
>pro-EU but only for white people, he doesn't like the idea of european nation=states as they are

that isnt a bad idea by itself but it wont fly, Europe doesnt have a tradition of unity unlike USofA so its naive to wish for it
>>
>>78937625
He's a faggot who is subverting the alt-right. Either he works for state security or is just a massive faggot.
>>
oh look at me I'm Richard Spencer oh yeah I used to suck cocks in my prep school but now im a closet homosexual but still speak and dress like a fag, im fucking beautiful and have obnoxious levels of self esteem as you could tell by my pretentious voice
>>
>>78937625
He projects his wishful thinking of "fortress europa" onto the EU. Basically,
>"boy the EU would be great if it weren't shitty!"
He really has no plan, deals only in the abstract, and is basically just a racist liberal.
>>
>>78939323
The only place he can achieve his dream of "white unity" or a white homeland or whatever are with American whites, since most are just mixtures of different Europeans anyway. He doesn't seem to realize that each European is different culturally and they generally dont get along.
>>
>>78939323
>basically just a racist liberal

well put! or as this anon said>>78939037
>He's a racist leftist

one time he said smth like "america is smth that shuldnt be tried by anyone", which puts him in a more euro-ultra- traditionalsit than america-God-guns-libertarian crowd. I was quite saddened when I heard that because most euro-ultra-traditionalsit dont know what they are fighting for
>>
>>78937625
The last episode of Radio Free Skyrim summed up my sentiments fairly well
>>
>>78937625
He acts like an edgelord contrarian on twitter, but in videos he always seems really happy and chill, like he has a cucumber in his butt. I like him though, I don't know if he would accept me since I'm part Asian.
>>
File: fagget.png (89 KB, 368x204) Image search: [Google]
fagget.png
89 KB, 368x204
>>78937625
>>
File: Richard-Spencer-NPI.jpg (173 KB, 1011x1011) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Spencer-NPI.jpg
173 KB, 1011x1011
GOLD MEMBERSHIP

https://soundcloud.com/radio-free-skyrim/episode-34-implicit-pyramid-scheme
>>
He's pretty cringey, just like the rest of Alt Right.
>>
He also counter signals Trump for not being literally Hitler. He won't take a small victory because he's waiting for a big victory that might never happen.
>>
>>78941261
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHbv3XiKPA0
Forgot to add the video!
>>
>>78941460

This is why Americans and former Anglo colonies should never bother with nationalism. Donald Trump is their nationalism, a clownish slumlord who loves fags and has Jewish children
>>
>>78941889
I don't think Trump even believes in "preservation of the white race", his daughter married a Jew and he said he would be okay with her dating black guys in one interview. He's more of this melting-pot American nationalist who wants to put (((United States))) first.
>>
>>78938372
>Most of the hate for him comes from jealousy.

>not entirely, he really has that over the top WASPyness or whatever

I think you just proved his point, anon.
>>
>>78943912
yeah Im jealous at pyramid skeme running homosexuals

>https://soundcloud.com/radio-free-skyrim/episode-34-implicit-pyramid-scheme
>>
>>78937625
He might be a fag, just like everybody else on the #altright. This whole scene is only good for the so called normies so they can get a bit redpilled. But God have mercy on the souls of people who sitll wallow in the #altright even after a year of knowing them.
I listened to several podcasts of Spencer & co., and they are not idiots, but not specially intelligent either. What they say might be new and interesting to your average blue pill guy, but so far they couldn't say anything new to me. Their dialogue usually stays on a profane level, rarely ever scrathing anything transcendent.
Donovan is a homosexual again, but so far I haven't seen him fagging out like dramaqueen Yanopoulos, and his book The Way of Men is a surprisingly good read so far.
>>
>>78944671
Forgot to say that the alt-right is just a watered down right-wingness, nothing radical in it - despite what Spencer & co. would like you to think. It is more like an allience of people from different spectrum on the watered down right, than something concrete.
They are an ally against degeneracy, but ultimately one should dig deeper than their knowledge rather than following them on a long term.
>>
>>78944869
>ally against degeneracy
Pretty sure over half of the big name goys are fags, closet cases and likely pedos.
>>
File: counter currents qmv64.jpg (77 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
counter currents qmv64.jpg
77 KB, 650x400
>>78944671
>I listened to several podcasts of Spencer & co., and they are not idiots, but not specially intelligent either. What they say might be new and interesting to your average blue pill guy, but so far they couldn't say anything new to me.

word up! He just enojys the drama, Greg Johnson and counter currents are real intelelctuals, homos but real intelelctuals, so was Bowden.

GJ said smth about RS when there was that conference in Budapest that RS delibertly let it flake for drama and media tiem whatever...

whats up with The way of men? Donovan has that ancient greek idea of ultra masculitynity (quite common in bear homosexuals) which I dont approve of, that kind of masculine values are anti-family and anti-women, and no surprie a homo like Donovan promtoes them. just my impression, havent read to much of Donovans work
>>
>>78937625
why fags like this stupid undercut?
>>
>>78947098
Balding detected
>>
>>78947558
undercutted faggot detected
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.