[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacks on /pol/ and Self-hating "niggers" on /pol/, GTFIH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: lolcoolbrah.png (375 KB, 568x528) Image search: [Google]
lolcoolbrah.png
375 KB, 568x528
Unless you want to spend time laughing about these edgy autists,why do you spend time here? If you're a self hating black retard , just join the kkk like this vid or whatever your mental illness allows you to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T8L3xcsA3w

To the normal blacks. Have you considered becoming academically successful and that "nogs r super dumb lulz kek" is only true if you yourself believe in it?

i come from west africa,my family immigrated in canada like 20 years ago. 4 children (4 sons). Extremely poor and alot of racism in that town,

teachers tried to "redpill"and "/pol/ meme"my parents into believing that my eldest bro was too dumb for school and shouldn't be at school when he was in elementary school.My bro didn't believe any of that egy bullshit

He got in med school (there's no affirmative action in my province except for natives) then he was in the top of his med promotion,today he's a neuro surgeon earning a million per year (he's in miami now)
>Continued
>>
tl;dr ogga booga meshugaa me dindu
>>
>>7893712
Are you trying to save the nigger race via 4chan?
>>
File: 1466832022215.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
1466832022215.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>78937142
>>
>>78937673
kek
>>
>>78937142
does that bitch have a black eye? LOL

A
>>
>>78937142

My 2 other bros saw that it was possible to become something in life and all that, my eldest bro proved it by getting in medschool. It's lack he paved the way for them and opened doors of opportunities they were not aware of.

They didn't mess around in high school and college and were always at the top of their classes, both of them valedictorians.. (please autist remember that we lived in a 98% white neighborhood so it wasn't the ghetto highschool you is in the states with gunshots etc)

Then they both got in med school,they were both at the top of their promotion and today one is a neurologist and the other one is a resident in cardiology
>Continued
>>
So truth is, your mum and dad told you this because you've never met your brothers, probably because they are in jail
>>
File: 1462882716520.jpg (143 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1462882716520.jpg
143 KB, 1000x750
>>78938213
So naturally i knew it was possible. Applied in dental school and pharmschool and i got accepted.

When eldest bro got in medschool, some cousins arrived in canada. They saw that it was possible to become successful, out of 5 cousins, 1 became a pharmacist and the other one became a dentist

Yesterday i was chilling with africans i had just met.(I was also with a black friend of mine in pharm,he got in 2 years ago tho)
They asked me what i was doing,i told them and i was told "You must be really smart and courageous to aim that high".

I simply told them that believing it is "unattainable" and out of their reach will actually make that goal unattainable and out of their reach. Your peception of your capacities can change everything.

Believe edgy pol memes and they will become true

Just my 2 cents

>>78938648
I know you have a low IQ but please try harder when trying to troll or whatever edgy autist thing you're trying to do right now
>>
Judging from the replies here, the Low IQ thing really isnt a joke
>>
>>78937142
>He got into med school

Some of the stupidist people I have ever met during my time in college were med students
>>
File: LEAFCANCER.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
LEAFCANCER.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>78937673
>>
File: 1457664198837.png (197 KB, 458x419) Image search: [Google]
1457664198837.png
197 KB, 458x419
>>78937142
>Guys you have to vote democrat if you're black

How do people still fall for this? What intelligent person would allow themselves to be used like this? If I were black I'd be a republican just to spite the people who thought I was so dumb they could pull that shit on me.
>>
>>78939185

98% white town? sorry but this ruins all your credibility. good try though.
>>
Well... good for you. Have you ever taken an IQ test?

For the record, most of the retarded niggers that pol refers to are dindus born stateside. Africans that immigrate to america tend to be like you, very hardworking and optimistic.

Anyway, gj, you did everything right except stay in a shitty leaf country.
>>
>blacks on /pol/
>why do you spend time here?

4chan, has always been the place for me to discuss things I could never speak about in public and on social media. In my near 8 years of being on this website I've learned a lot and expanded my interests.

/pol/ opened around when I was 18, now I was already beginning to acknowledge that I was changing when I was a junior. I just never spoke about it, until I got to /pol/. /pol/ and /v/ made me realize what I hate in this world and the one thing I crave is their downfall.

Really don't care about the word nigger, since it's pretty much been here since I started using 4chan.

Though fuck Redwood for ruining /co/ for sometime, those are the types of blacks I hate.
>>
>>78944139
doesn't all the race baiting shit get old? do you think blacks are an inferior race intellectually?
>>
>>78943558
This. The stupid Africans that leave Africa go to the closer continent of Europe because it's easier and they get more money here. Going to America is pretty non-sensical for them if they dont have a plan.
>>
>>78944523

Yeah it gets old. As for the inferior comment, no I just believe there are good and bad to most people in life. However I feel the good ones in my community are over shadowed now. Don't get me wrong, I listen to hiphop every now and then, but it's not something I should look up to and emulate.

The one thing I want now in this world is what my grandfather had. He god the American dream, he served his country, got married, had kids, the house, lived through a time blacks were truly oppressed, and spent his remaiming years spending time with us and his war buddies before his time.

I have no reason to complain about oppression.
>>
Because I am a self hating black and despise the fact I'm part of a race of whiners who want to justify their retarded criminal and bestial behavior with a strawman.

I also hate the white liberals who seem to think I need their help and guidance to become a "better person" as well as their sympathy for things I have never had to deal with it in my lifetime.

If anything, I'm grateful for slavery because it ensured I wouldn't grow up in Africa, poor, hungry, illiterate and probably infected with HIV
>>
>>78937142
you posted this on /cuck9k/ too
>>
>>78937142
Why get so upset and waste your time whining about what probably amounts to less than a handful of blacks browsing /pol/?

Surely you have more important things to do rather than shitpost on a Cambodian ladyboy role playing website.
>>
>>78937142
She looks like a real life pepe.
>>
File: Tomas-Sowell.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Tomas-Sowell.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>>78937142

Black conservatives are bro-tier and they're the only ones that can get away with saying stuff a white person couldn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piwaBO6U43U

Like it or not, the right will need based community figurehead more and more to get anywhere.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.