[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UN vehicles in Virginia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Trump_zpsqbnfxgof.jpg (49 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Trump_zpsqbnfxgof.jpg
49 KB, 480x480
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/photos-un-tactical-vehicles-seen-rolling-virginia-interstate/

What are UN vehicles doing in the US? Is this common?
>>
>>78937105
They're here to maintain order when the martial law will be declared just before the presidential elections
>>
They seem to be built in the U.S. and then exported to whatever locations they are needed.
>>
>>78937105
Weren't those articles like two years old?
>>
>>78938033
Seriously, you idiots, it's this. God damn.
>>
>>78938033
STOP RUINING THE NARRATIVE YOU BRAZILLIAN MONKEY MAN!
>>
>>78938033
Why are we building vehicles for the UN?
>>
>>78940134
Just a guess, but I would say it's because U.S. companies have the know-how, the factories, the equipment and are willing to do it.
>>
File: 2195.jpg (54 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
2195.jpg
54 KB, 400x500
Virginiafag here. Saw a truck carrying one of these bigass things going down the interstate.
>>
this is an invasion technically no?
>foreign troops operating on our soil against ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''extremists''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

i also posted this when it was beginning and no one gave a shit
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
>>
File: 1412449390465.png (845 KB, 1113x1080) Image search: [Google]
1412449390465.png
845 KB, 1113x1080
>>78940903
I care, anon. Thanks.
>>
>>78940903
Ooo... so he will kick out Trump protesters?
Make you wonder why they imported Antifa and La Raza in the first place.
>>
Every time I see pictures like this, the vehicles look brand new. That leads me to think they are mfg in the US, then shipped out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.