[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets say the British Government overturn the will of the people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.adapt.960.high.ukraine_4.jpg (459 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
image.adapt.960.high.ukraine_4.jpg
459 KB, 960x639
Lets say the British Government overturn the will of the people and stay in the EU and say a group of people where going to start a uprising.

where is the best place to get good cheap and lots of Russian surplus.

Needs to be real body armour and helmets though.

Of course this is all talk.
>>
Well, are there regulation on body amour in the UK?
If not i would check out militaria stores
>>
>>78936797
>where is the best place to get good cheap and lots of Russian surplus.
Ukrainian black markets
>>
File: Ukraine%20june%2013.jpg (114 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine%20june%2013.jpg
114 KB, 876x493
>>78936987

No Regs.

Just wondering if there was any where you could buy and stuff.

What would you equip you militia with /pol/?
>>
File: Mosin-nagant-m9130-21317162.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Mosin-nagant-m9130-21317162.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>78937259
Well, for 250€ you can fully equipt a guy with Yugoslav army clothing, a Mosin Nagant and enough ammo.
So this would be my way
>>
>>78936987
You can make bodyarmor yourself, armor PLATES at home if you get yourself an anvil, a BIG gas forge and right kind of steel and the skill.
Ive made armor plates from car leaf springs, they withstand .308, 30-06 and 6.5mm .284 Norma at 100 meters.
Of course, making them yourself is a massive fucking investment in cash and time.

And no, i dont make "body armor" to protect myself from bullets, simple made some plates to test if it is possible in a shithitthefan situation.

but honestly, manufactured armor is better, self made armor will be cumbersome and weigh ALOT more than milspecs.
>>
>>78936987
>are there regulation on X in the UK?
>>
>>78938010
How do you account for the shock that such an impact on your plate would make?
>>
Try the surplus thread on /k/, just ignore the faggy tripfag douchebags in it
>>
>>78936797
Amazon.com ofcourse
>>
>>78938010
Im thinking about getting a plate carrier and Ceramic plates for a SHTF scenario.
But maybe i should get a propper gun before that, only have an old carcano
>>
>>78938150
Sorry, but thats an justified question.
If you want buy it here you need to name a reason, you can just say airsoft or collecting, but then the gubberment knows that you are into that shit
>>
How much would it cost to buy and modify east german uniforms en masse
>>
>>78938849
>east german uniforms
All eaten by moths by now.
>>
>>78936797
Maybe you could ask the russians?
Would not be surprised if they just gave it to you, as long as they could deny it.

Then you just have to get it through the woods at the russian-norwegian border, and buy a small fishing vessel to take you a cross to shetland.
>>
>>78939493
How are we supposed to reconstitute the ss then
>>
>>78938159
military plates dont do that either m8, they absorb the hit and YOU WILL feel it.
Use trauma plates ofc, dunno howd ya make one yourself except use a fuckton of padding or non newtonian material.
>>
Lol, you can literally buy a6 class heavy armor in internetz for about $2k. Made of titanium, ceramic and other shit, can hold 12.7mm from 50-70m. Special armor piercing 7.62mm from 10m
That's 6Б43 with "Granit" armor plates.

But I guess you can't walk in it.

Also military gas masks cost around 30$ now. Closed system costs 100$.

AMA

t.black market trader
>>
>>78940388
Hugo Boss is still in business.
>>
>>78941110
Is the business booming?
>>
>>78936797
Hello MI5, how are you feeling today?
>>
>>78941392
Nah, just selling some shit for rich milsim and airsoft players.
>>
>>78938849
>>78939493

Nah, not true.

I bought Some arsenal new east german helemts, they hold off direct hits from 9mm and 45 acp and cost only 29,95€ in Germany, I think you can't get a potential life saver helemt for less.

Of course it is not a modern battle helmet but still.
>>
>>78941828
GCHQ not MI5. 4chan is the job for losers/new guys if you're wondering.
>>
>>78942779
Thanks, Sherlock.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45 KB, 960x720
>>78936797

Ask the Irish, they always know where to scrounge arms and sheeeiiit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.