[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Screwed Up Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
At some point this sort of blunder cannot be a good tactic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/06/27/trump-campaigns-unsupported-claim-that-state-department-gave-55-million-to-laureate-universities-which-hired-bill-clinton/

tldr: another guy confused two grants, and made it look like Hillary's state department gave 50 million to a foundation so that Bill Clinton could ask for 16 million to make a few speeches. Trump or his people did not fact check and now they look stupid.

Aren't there plenty of valid things to attack Hillary over?
>>
File: holy_fuck.gif (3 MB, 300x253) Image search: [Google]
holy_fuck.gif
3 MB, 300x253
>>78936645

((( 1 post by this ID )))

no wait.
>>
>washingtonpost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
>>
>>78936645
>>78936815

>all posts by wa po
>>
File: hill_vs_trump.png (577 KB, 628x682) Image search: [Google]
hill_vs_trump.png
577 KB, 628x682
>>78937122
>>78937180

It isn't an opinion. it's reality.
>>
>>78937252

>((("""""reality"""")))
>>
>>78936645
Holy fuck, is that real? Voters love it when people catch politician's mistakes/untruths

This won't help that orange fuck's nosedive in the polls, good.
>>
>>78936645
>washingtonpost

literally inventing controversy wherever they can
>>
>>78937360

Ok, mr. meme, allow me to do Trump's work for you: it would have been a wonderful story to ask how the hell Bill Clinton's speeches can be worth 16 million dollars, which suggests a conflict of interest. But since Trump made an actual claim that is demonstrably false, the press can latch onto that.

Do you not see the difference? In one case the story is "Donald is lying again", but in the other case, the story is "Clinton sleaze as usual".

Real politicians don't make this sort of error.
>>
>>78937252
This is reality too, bruddah.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/

Six billion is six thousand million dollars. How the fuck do you know where it did or did not go?
>>
>>78937795

as one of our politicians once said, "a billion here, a billion there, sooner or later it adds up".

6 billion is not that big a deal.
>>
>>78937882
>6 billion is not that big a deal.

Precisely how Obama managed a 116% addition of debt from 9 to 19 trillion in seven years. $380,000 of debt for every man woman and child in America.

No sweat eh, bro? A few hundred grand per person? Chump change!
>>
>>78938380

We owe most of that to ourselves, in a roundabout way. It's not like we owe it to people in Costa Rica (which I like to refer to as the Rich Coast) who can ask for it back and cause a default.
>>
>>78937784

>forcing the media to discuss the Clinton foundation and their money laundering

>bad decision

OK (((Mr meme)))
>>
I heard Hillary just had some UN dude offed by, get this, "a weightlifting accident"

wow
>>
>>78939088
>I heard Hillary just had some UN dude offed by, get this, "a weightlifting accident"

Every time I read about that it's hard to see the Hillary connection. he was involved in some other shit, and died accidentally anyway.

what do you think she did, sat on him?
>>
>>78938380
more coffee, less talkee
>>
>>78938725
Really? Itemize how we owe "to ourselves" and detail how we get it back. And who exactly is "we"?

I am an American with residence in three countries, paying taxes to US no matter where I live, and I see 75% waste of the 974k I have paid in fed and state tax these last 24 years which I can itemize.

I have the feeling I am debating a millenial ignoramus with schoolgirl levels of accomplishment/expertise.
>>
>>78940138

most of our debt, meaning treasury securities, is owned by the us government. the rest is owned mainly by foreign governments who are our "friends". some is owned by countries that are not so friendly to us.

the main danger is if lots of owners decide to dump their treasury securities in a short time frame. that appears unlikely at the present.

as for me personally, I wish we had a balanced budget, but the only recent administration that reduced the debt was Bill Clinton. All others, Republicans and Democrats alike haven't had the courage to improve our situation.

here's a good summary, I think, in a more-or-less conservative source, Forbes:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2014/10/28/who-owns-the-most-u-s-debt/#4c81601d1907
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.